Chapter 10 – Elixir? No Way!
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Solomon was back in the Hub World.

The chilly air no longer caressed his skin. He no longer looked like a gorilla. He no longer was in the reaches of a pervert.

Solomon opened his clock and saw that it was still only four. Only thirty minutes had passed in the real world!

Vr really was a modern miracle... or maybe it was a curse?

People could easily lose their sense of time when they dove into the Vr universe.

The time distortion in Vr was something developers had to be careful with.

Humanity had actually developed an even more distorted time space in Vr, but they did not release it to the public in fear of causing psychological problems.

Solomon had read somewhere that Russia had achieved six times time distortion! You could spend six hours in Vr and only pass one hour in reality!

The very thought of six hour time distortion made Solomon's mind tremble. It was something he wanted to try. Alas, it would be pretty much useless to him, though.

If he had six times time distortion, he would be on another time field than other networks. He wouldn't be able to connect to his favorite games that ran at double time distortion!

It would be a wasted gem....

After checking the time, Solomon checked his messages.

He was excited to see what Saber King Matthew had sent.

User 10052: HOLD ON!!!!!! Don't leak my information! Dooooont!!!! I'll do whatever you want! If you release those posts, my life on Vr will end! I'll have to start all over!! Money? Is it money you want? How about one of my game accounts? I have an almost maxed out character in Space Gate! What is it? Name your price!

Solomon once again felt guilt tugging at his heart. Here he was destroying what seemed to be this old geezer's life blood. Maybe he really was going to far. Sure the old geezer was an annoying troll, but all he did was let out his toxicity. He didn't hurt anybody...

HumbleHut: Don't worry. I've changed my mind.... I deleted everything. Just be less toxic.

Solomon thought he could let the two of them go their separate ways now. He gave Saber King Matthew a good scare, and now he would probably stop messing with him.

User 10052: Yeah right! Like I'll fall for that! You're playing the "nice" guy, aren't you! Ur gonna dump everything out on 4Ch*n! Don't! They'll eat me alive! Just name a price!!!!!

Solomon was about to find something else to do when he got an immediate response.

After reading the message, Solomon let out a crooked smile.

"Doesn't this guy know there are good people out there?"

HumbleHut: Can't you just trust in my good will? I'm not trash like.

User 10052: Trash! you just called me trash! You really are out to get me! You leave me no choice.... I really didn't want to do this..... if you don't make the right decision, you'll definitely regret it! It's the fortune of a life time!

Solomon was slightly intrigued by the response.

"What are you, a fortune teller?"

What could this once in a life time chance be?

HumbleHut: What is it?

After a long, suspenseful wait, there was finally another message.

User 10052: Elixir. I'll give you a real elixir if you let me go. It'll increase your abilities by tenfold! It'll eventually allow you to reach power a thousand fold if you use it well!

"What is this dude talking about?"

What elixir could tempt Solomon? Solomon was league ahead of Saber King Matthew in Immortals of the Skies. Why would he want a peasant's trash? Maybe it was a secret event item? Solomon was going to quit Immortals of the Skies soon. It wouldn't make much of a difference to him even if it could benefit his character.

Was this elixir for another game? It might be a good trade if he liked the game... The games he was looking forward to, however, were going to be released a month from now. Did this geezer pre-order items? That was impossible. The big companies almost never let you pre-purchase items as good as the one he's describing....

It seemed Saber King Matthew was impatient for an answer and sent another message.

User 10052: It's not a virtual elixir. It's an actual potion to make you stronger. It'll increase your life span too! Take it or else you'll regret it!

So it wasn't for a game!

It was an actual magical potion that would lead Solomon down the path of a real immortal!

Solomon knew he had to get this elixir!

He immediately sent a reply.

HumbleHut: No! I'm not interested in drugs! Screw off why don't ya?

Yeah right! Like I'll take some strange dude's random liquids!

Is this old fart being serious? If he is, then he should go get his mental state checked.

How sketchy is this? An old internet troll trying to send me an "elixir"? That has "bad" written all over it!

Would he want to meet in person? Yeah, let Solomon set himself for a hit or kidnapping right now!

Would he want his address to mail it? Yeah! Solomon might as well open his front door for people to steal his stuff!

Solomon wasn't a fool who would give out his information to strangers! Especially not with creeps like this guy!

This guy wanted hack Solomon not too long ago. He probably wanted to speed up the process by doing this.

"No way Jose! Keep that H*rry P*tter crap outa here!" Solomon exclaimed.

Solomon's mood was totally ruined today.

He was embarrassed in front of his peers during lunch, he was assaulted by some pervert in FaceMask, and now some crazy grandpa was trying to send him drugs!

He quickly shut off his Vr equipment.

After removing the gear, he pushed today's events to the back of his mind.

He decided to clear his thoughts by doing some homework and some studying.

Solomon had enough of today.

0