Start of V.0- Ch.-1: The Human Canon
5.9k 8 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Thoughts: This is a lore chapter and is not necessary to read to understand the story. You can just read the book and these facts will be relayed.

**********************

Remote Antiquity:

Since time immemorial humanity has lived under the threat of beings of other worlds. The greatest of these threats lied in the Demon Race. They are a vicious and cruel race that preys on humanity's greatest cardinal sins and uses that against them.

In the time before the first bearer, humanity lived in the dark unable extradite itself. Then one day a tree stretching to the firmament was born and a child to accompany it, this was the Primordial Bearer of the Azure Wood Great Tree.

He united humanity and founded the wood dao, with his own vital essence he imbibed humanity with great vitality and fighting power. This was the first appearance of body refining in history. With the prestige of the tree of life, he deterred all the devils from entering the world.

The otherworldly beings took offense as they took action to weaken the tree life, and then the sun was born.

The man who could only survive underneath the great tree found refuge underneath the sun. Which drove out the terrifying beasts and devils from the world, and from it was born another child the True Bearer of the Sun.

He commanded a terrifying 7 colored flame and formed a race of vermillion birds that served humanity. They swept through the realm burning all devils to cinders.

After he founded his dao, he incinerated the 12 otherworldly bloodlines and granted their ashes to 12 of the most powerful humans and created the 12 king bloodlines. He would later take 3 palms from the Demon King Asmodeus and left unscathed.

With otherworldly beings furious they planned to enter the earth again and control the humans properly this time.

But as they entered the realm hundreds of chains appeared from the shadows of each man. Where there is light there will be darkness, with the Sun Bearer's era of light ending came the era of darkness.

The shadow chains restricted the beings and then was born the Bringer of Twilight and Bearer of Darkness. He inherited the will of the Sun Bearer and collaborated on a plan.

He established the shadow dao and taught humans the way of the devils. He hid the human civilizations in the dark as he fought devils and other beings. The end of the Twilight Bringer marked the end of Remote Antiquity and the start of a new era.

Far Antiquity:

In the new Era, all that remained were remnant of the primal emanations. Humanity's greatest threats were the devils and beasts on earth.

But the emanations were devious and schemed against humanity, without any bearer they lacked the power to fight back. Humanity had always been able to use a Dao, since the time of the Primordial bearer.

They had intense vital forces and the wood dao, in the time of the Sun bearer they had their king bloodlines and intense flames, in the time of the Bearer of Darkness they had shadow forces and shadow chains.

But now they had nothing and then from the earth formed a new bearer, He would bear the weight of the world; The World Bearer. He represented the rise of humanity from that moment on, he created a brand new school the Earth Dao.

He slowly revived the ashes of a dead world inch by inch, repairing all the dead valleys and mountains. He bore the weight of the planet and hope of the world as he made humanity rise.

But as with all previous bearers after his fall humanity started to decline as his school started to disappear from the earth.

One day a special human who inherited a king bloodline was struck down by a tribulation bolt and survived. He accidentally bore the power of heaven and became the Bearer of Adversity, as he bore the adversity that would one day strike humanity.

He absorbed various legendary bolts of lightning and fought off the emanations again. He established the Legendary Tribulation Dao, which with its special attributes from being heaven's way could see certain things.

Of all the Bearers, he was the most aloof from human affairs. He was also one of the most powerful, completely invincible in his era. No devil dared to step foot on the earth during his time.

With the end of his era, the world stayed stable although his school was fading, humanity was busy progressing and improving. At that time, nature gave birth to another bearer.

This bearer was born to the Song family of the Eastern Lands. She bore a white lotus that was completely unstained. No one could touch her or approach her unless they were a strong cultivator of at least rank 3.

The Bearer of the White Lotus started establishing various paths at this time, the divination, the augury, the second sight, and prophecy.

She was given the nickname of mind bearer, and slowly her various paths started to come together. Later as she sought to found her school from her dao, she was killed by someone close to her never to complete her dao.

Humanity developed on the Eastern and Western lands, with no new dao created by a Bearer, humanity looked to the sages for help. With her death, this marked the end of remote antiquity and the start of antiquity.

Antiquity:

This starts the Era of Human dominance, as they developed on both sides of the mountain. To the western lands was a born a common man. He joined a cultivation academy that had started teaching body refinement.

But he found it to be unsatisfactory and left to find his path. One day he chanced upon a legendary white tiger he fought the tiger with cunning and after winning he was granted a mark making him the Bearer of the White Tiger.

He became the most powerful body refiner with a physique of a white tiger. But that wasn't enough for him, he took a weapon and sharpened it into the first sword in the world. He then sought to comprehend sword refining using the principles of body refining and founded the first ever sword Dao.

With the ideas of body refining, the sword dao, and his principles The Sword Bearer as he was called founded the first school of Chivalry! His school spread far and wide teaching all the westerners the power of chivalry and some easterners adopting the school.

After the Era of the Sword Bearer, the world created individual factions each based on the power of a bearer. The World and Trial Bearer founded no sects and left no inheritances so no sect claimed them.

Some of the King Bloodlines integrated into the various schools, and the world's powers became equalized.

Until one day a drop of blood from the Empyrean mountain touched a mother in one of the villages. The Blood drop crystallized on the child's forehead. The child grew up to have an amazing talent for cultivation and a special bloodline.

The child grew up and mastered various chivalrous arts easily and awakened an amazing totem in his blood. It was a horrifying red river that could devour anything.

He fused his insights and established the Blood Dao. A dao without compare in its sheer fighting power, he journeyed the eastern lands and mastered his blood dao.

He returned to the western lands and fought a kingdom before personally slaying the king and his progeny. He spared the commoners and such but took away a portion of the manuals and founded his own sect.

His sect became an unrivaled sect in the world as his dao developed to unimaginable heights. His horrifying reign of terror and his sect slaughtered millions and established a long reign of terror. He is known for creating the initial form of the Fallen Path.

With a world left in fear and damaged by the blood dao, there came about a new bearer. In the sky, the remnant essences of the earth gathered and formed a moon. The moon of this era was forever blue, and a child of the blue moon appeared in the sky.

She was filled with compassion for the world as she sought out to purify all things. In her quest of purification, she founded the water dao and filled the thinning oceans and lakes of the world. She created all sorts of teas, wines, and drinks for the world to enjoy soothing the pained souls of the departed.

But the threats of the hidden worlds still abounded, the primal emanations started to awaken rapidly weakening the bearer. In response, she unified the various sects creating the noble alliance.

She completed her dao and with her invincibility assured she held down the world at the peak and suppressed the demons of hell.

For the rest of her life, she comprehended the lessons of the sages and with her water dao as a basis, she created the sealing dao and passed down the teachings to all the humans in the eastern, western, and various hidden lands.

"Sealing, Chivalry, and Bloodline are the paths that we humans cultivate." She scattered her inheritance through the various sects establishing the noble path.

25