Chapter 2. Already Enraged
30 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the slime had gone through my sword and i had exclaimed in panic and confusion, Then in the midst of my confusion i suddenly remembered the body that had been next to the sword which i had rightfully taken for myself, as the saying goes finders keepers, Anyway i remembered that it had had its face melted off, and immediately realized the connection between the slime and the body, The slime had probably been the one to melt off the face of the poor man that had died, fighting the slime. While making this connection in my head i decided to sacrifice my left hand instead my handsome and intelligent bony head to this fucker. The slime melted my hand as i began screaming in pain and swinging my sword at it, expecting some kind of result but as i should have guessed the sword went through the bastard every time i swung. It had now melted my left hand and dropped to the floor with my torch preparing for another jump attack, And i was very infuriated right now, so i decide to swap the torch for my sword that had done nothing against the slime while yelling.

"YOU SLIMY MOTHER FUCKER, IF MY SWORD DOESN'T WORK THEN ILL JUST BURN YOU ALIVE WITH YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE!"

And i started to angrily beat the shit out of the slime with the torch. It had worked and the slime had burned to death, and i had gotten a message from the message.

[Acid Cave Slime has been killed, Gained 26 xp]

But i didn't notice this message because i was simply too enraged and it was muffled by the sound of me beating my torch at the ground where the slime had died, When suddenly i heard hundreds of liquid like bouncing sounds from the direction where the slime had first come from, when i turned my head to look at what was causing these sounds i saw a hundreds of slimes heading my way, they had probably heard the sound of me screaming and were now coming here, And when i realized that there were more slimes coming my way i immediately became enraged and remembered my promise to the slime i had just killed, and while running towards the slimes i thought 'might as well fulfill that promise now'.

Several hours passed and i finally came to my senses, and started feeling immense pain, as i noticed that my entire left arm was now missing, and as i was about to start cursing at the fact that i didn't have an left arm anymore, i saw the hundreds of dead slimes behind me, And immediately felt proud at myself, knowing that it had been who had killed all those slimes, after being proud at myself i realized something,

"WHY THE FUCK CAN I FEEL PAIN IF I AM A FUCKING SKELETON!"

the system then replied.

[This was done because i didn't want you to be reckless just because you are a skeleton now.]

Great, Just fucking amazing well no use crying about it, not like that would change anything, After that i finally saw all the messages that had appeared when i was enraged and fighting the slimes.

[Acid Cave Slime has been killed, Gained 26 xp]

[Acid Cave Slime has been killed, Gained 26 xp]

[Acid Cave Slime has been killed*212, Gained 5,512 xp]

[Level Up]

[Level Up*9]

When i finished reading through the messages by the system, i decided to open the system to see what had change if anything.

__________________________________________

Name: Wilhelm Mallwitz

Race: Skeleton

Level: 11

1,668/5,766 xp

HP: 35 / 35

DEF: 35

STR: 10

Agility: 14

Mana: 4/10

Magic Power: 11

Unspent Stat Points: 10

[Skills]:

[Very Weak Immortality : Passive]

this skill can only be used once a day,

activates when you are about to die.

Effects: Regenerates and Heals you fully, and

denies all damage for 1 second.

Cooldown : 22 hours remaining

[Weak Regeneration : Passive]

Regenerates 4 Health every minute

[Weak Night Vision : Passive]

You can see a little better and further in the dark

[Enraged Level 1 : Active]

When activated 3 mana will be spent, Lasts 1 hour.

Effects: Rises strength by 3, agility by 6, and will ignore 12 % damage from

all attacks temporalily.

___________________________________________

Ah now i understand why i am not dead yet, these enraged skill and weak immortality skills saved me huh, anyway i think ill use these unspent stat points in strength and agility, i think ill put 6 into strength and 4 into agility. While i was thinking how to spend my stat points, i started feeling something on growing on my left arm stump, When i had spent my stat points, i looked at what was growing and realized that my left arm was slowly growing back very slowly. I decided to wait for it to regrow back, and when that was done i would go get my sword back, and continue my journey through the dungeon.

 

 

Author's notes:

i know , i know it was a bit short again, but please bear with it

as i have stated in the description of this novel, i am not a good writer

and the fact that i can even write something of this lenght, is a miracle for me.

anyway feel free to give me tips on improving and suggestions on what to do next. :)

1