Chapter 3. Journey Continues
21 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After i had rested for a couple of hours waiting for my left arm to regenerate, I went and picked up my sword and switched my torch to the left hand, Then i continued to walk in the wide and dark path ahead of me. I had now walked for hours the almost empty path, While slimes did occasionally appear i had not seen any different life form expect for the slimes, And of course i had killed each one of those slimes, as it was now easy with the knowledge that those bastards can be burned, and the fact that all of my stats had risen by 10, thanks to the 10 levels i gained while slaughtering the 212 slimes from before. While bragging to my self about how i could kill slimes easily now, I arrived at the end of the path, At the end of the path there was two ways i could go, One with blood and burn marks on the floor and the other one with body of a human that had had its right arm melted off. I had a feeling that the way i went now would decide how hard of a time i would have in the future, or i was simply over-reacting and they would lead the same way, I thought which way i would go and decided to go the way with burn marks and blood because i was sick of fighting only slimes, while thinking it couldn't be any harder than slimes i entered, When suddenly the entrance way behind me closed off with rocks, and torches started to light on everywhere around the room i had entered, The room was huge enough to fit a town. Hold on, my brain started connecting dots, First the entrance closes behind me and then torches start lighting on, When i realized.

"Shit isn't this one of those boss rooms that can be seen in games."

I started calming myself by remembering that i had killed hundreds of slimes now and that i probably could handle a slime slightly bigger than the normal ones if that is something i have to fight against. When suddenly even that shred of hope was broken by an intimidating roar above me. I looked up and when i saw what was there, i shouted in horror and panic.

"OF ALL THE FUCKING THINGS I HAVE TO FIGHT, ITS A FUCKING DRAGON HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE."

I immediately got a gut feeling to just lay down and pretend to be a pile of bones. So that is what i did, while laying down and screaming in my head about why the fuck i had to fight a dragon, A. FUCKING. DRAGON. The dragon landed on the ground, It was clearly now searching for me, But somehow it didn't think a random pile of bones could be an enemy, it searched for me for an hour, When it finally got tired and started sleeping in the middle of the room, I waited a couple of hours to make sure it was asleep. 'I have two choices, choice 1. attack the dragon while its sleeping, choice 2. try to find a exit' but after think about it there really was only one logical choice, to try to kill the dragon, 'This bastard dragon is gonna pay for scaring the shit out of me!' So i started coming up with a plan to even have a chance against it, When i remembered that my torch had a bit of gel from the slimes that i had beat the shit out of and killed, So spread the gel from my torch to my sword, and got a message from the system.

__________________________________________

[Acid Cave Slime's gel has been applied to Rusty Iron Sword]

[Your Rusty Iron Sword is now Rusty Acid Iron Sword]

[Rusty Acid Iron Sword]

will start melting what ever the sword hits.

_________________________________________

Great now i have some kind of plan, first strike the dragon's eyes with the sword, and then light the gel on fire with my torch and BAM! easy victory. And with that i began moving slowly and silently towards its right eye, and when i arrived i immediately struck the eye and lit it on fire, The dragon immediately roared in pain and anger, and when i was approaching the left eye the, the dragon had stopped moving and i yelled.

"Holy shit, i didn't know i was this strong"

When i was flexing my "power" to myself the system interrupted me by saying.

[You didn't kill it by yourself it was simply too exhausted and injured to survive your strike. Its previous attackers had died when it was almost dead.]

"tsk, so i am not an all powerful being?"

[no]

While being disappointed by not being all powerful, i noticed the messages that i had gotten from slaying the dragon.

[Ancient Chaos Dragon has been slain, 920,000,000 million xp gained"

"Holy Shit!!!??"

 

 

 

Author's notes:

Yes he is going to be extremely power now, but only close range,

as u can remember he doesn't have that many skills.

and yes i did this so i can get him to start beating up people faster.

1