Chapter 4. …Really?
21 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I had defeated the dragon and praised myself for it, I started to walk towards the exit, But before i got even close to the exit my left arm started hurting, And i woke up, I found out that i was still in the cave with slime bodies scattered everywhere and my left arm was being melted by a slime that was barely alive, i killed the slime while trying to keep my anger in, but i couldn't and started cursing.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, WAS ALL OF THAT REALLY JUST A FUCKING DREAM?!"

The system then casually responded.

[yes]

I was going to keep cursing when, I thought about what had happened inside my dream and realized that the fact of all of that being fake was the most realistic, like come on a dragon not being able identify a random pile of bones in front of the entrance as an enemy, and being so hurt that my weak attack would kill it. The truth was infuriating but not like i could do anything about it. I decided to just stand up, pick up my sword and continue walking down the path. While walking on the path slimes would occasionally show up and i would kill them. I arrived at a massive wooden door, I decided to open it and continue forward, not like i had anything else to do. When i walked thru the door, The door slammed shut behind me, And a massive slime appeared in front of me.

"Great, so this is the real boss and of course its just a massive fucking gel ball."

I was still really angry and sad about the fact that killing the dragon was only a dream, And i was sick and tired of seeing slimes, so i just wanted to get rid of this massive gel ball in front of me. So i rushed the slime with my torch and started hitting it and the slime's gel started to melt off, and of course it wouldn't just sit there and take it, It tried to attack me by sliding at me, and i dodged this process kept on repeating.

I had now been hitting and dodging it for 2 hours straight and it was getting really on my nerves when it finally died and the system notified me.

[Massive Acid Cave Slime has been killed, gained 30,000 xp]

[level up]

[level up*3]

[level 15 gained, evolution possible, class selection possible]

Good at least some positive news.

"show me my class options"

_____________________

[Class Options]

1. Warrior

2. Ranger

3. Hunter

4. Mage

_____________________

I looked at all the options, and decided that i want to try magic so i chose mage.

"show me my evolution possibilities"

[there is no evolution choice, it will automatically select one for you when you are ready to go through evolution]

"well fuck, Alright then go through with the evolution.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's notes:

I decided that i don't want to make our skeleton powerful yet.

anyway suggestions and tips are welcome. :)

 

1