Brothers
453 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suu~

Inside Gohan's aperture, Copper Green Primeval Sea trembled and moved around a Red Grasshopper submerged in the Primeval Sea.

Gohan didn't know the name of the Grasshopper, but he understood its functions.

The moment the Primeval Essence injected into the body of the Gu Worm, a red mist started to emerge out of its mouth.

The red mist then slowly entered Gohan's body and contacted with his injuries.

In the speed visible to naked eyes, Gohan's weak injuries started to heal. He even felt a tingling sensation on his back, which was scratched by the Tri-Fur Lion.

Gohan's Primeval Essence was only 30% filled and it started to fall at a great pace.

Huff

Letting out a mouthful of impure air, he looked around and placed his right hand on his left chest.

"Hope Gu... ah, what a Hope Gu."

Gohan still couldn't get over the fact that his body had refined the Legendary Hope Gu.

"Well, I should still find the things hidden."

"If my assumption is correct, then this place is most likely an inheritance ground."

"Maybe, it's set up by the hidden captor or this is constructed by a dying a Gu Master."

Gohan walked towards the place where the Lion stood previously and knelt on one knee. His hands touched the ground and started digging out the soil.

"If there is an inheritance, then it's most likely to be hidden underground or inside the walls of the cave."

"Because of Tri-Fur Lion's behaviour, it is also safe to assume that the Inheritance is most likely to be hidden underground."

"But.."

Gohan sighed and kept on digging.

All his thoughts were based on a single concept— Assumption.

He did not have any definite evidence or clue to support his assumptions.

He did not know his kidnapper.

Is he an enemy? What is his motive?

Is there really an inheritance?

What if this is all just a sick and twisted method of the kidnapper's enjoyment?

Gohan could only sigh and dig. That's all he could do right now.

***

The Southern Continent, Desolate Ape Mountain.

"Sigh, this place is wonderful! The breeding capacity of the Desolate Level Apes in this mountain is outstanding." 

An old man with a turtle armour placed on his back sighed out loud.

"Haha, Turtle Hermit Immortal likes this place? Here, this is a gift, a token to our long-lasting friendship."

A white-haired youth smiled and waved his hand. 

Immediately, a dark red ape walked out of the nearby forest and knelt in front of Muten Roshi.

"A Blood Call Desolate Ape? Amazing!" 

Muten Roshi smiled and laughed heartily. He grabbed at the huge red ape as a ripple erupted from his body.

Whoosh

A portal appeared in front of Turtle Hermit's body and the Blood Call Ape walked inside obediently.

"The Saiyan Clan is really strong! A Desolate Beast as a Gift for the first meeting! Luxurious!"

Roshi thought internally and he looked at the Devil Ape Immortal in front of him.

"Since fellow Immortal flatters me so much, I am willing to help fellow Immortal. From now on we are friends."

"Haha, Turtle Hermit Immortal is gracious and wise. No wonder you can become so strong and still remain so low-key."

Devil Ape laughed and brought Roshi to look around more.

"Sigh, Broly wants me to recruit Roshi to reduce the troubles. But, the contribution points are good and the task is profitable."

The youth silently licked his lips.

"Thinking till here, my Luck has been good recently."

"I have one of the Extreme Ten Physiques in my hand and now with this task completed, I can finally start the refinement of Red Eye Transformation Immortal Gu."

"But... that kid really needs to cultivate quickly. The Extreme Physique is a blessing and a curse."

"But I cannot give away cultivation resources, too. He needs to be smart and wise."

"As long his cultivation advances, his physical strength will grow exponentially and he will be able to destroy the stone wall blocking the tunnels."

"I have even left an ordinary beast with one Gu Worm implanted in its body."

"That beast will act as food and water. I can only hope that this kid is as smart as others thought, or it would've been a waste of a heavenly talent."

"But as long as he becomes a Gu Immortal, hehe."

Devil Ape chuckled internally as he guided the tour to let Muten Roshi look around and experience the grandeur of the strongest Super Faction of the Southern Continent.

***

"Huff, there really is an exit?" Daisy's eyes brightened and she crawled inside the small hole that led to another area.

She did not even bother calling Ray because she felt that she was more secure when she is alone.

And more importantly, her body will be in an embarrassing condition when she would be crawling. 

Not only will it be embarrassing, but also dangerous. Nobody can understand the heart of another human being.

What if Ray tried to do something to her? She will be unprotected at that time and it would be harmful to her.

"Ouch!"

She grunted softly as a piece of rock scratched her elbows. 

She could only grit her teeth and crawl forward. Her body was already covered in grime and dirt. Her hair was dry and her skin coarse.

But she only knew one thing— she wanted to survive.

She wanted to live!

***

Two days had passed since Gohan found himself stranded in a blocked tunnel.

He stood up and looked at the destroyed landscape. Many holes were dug deep, but there was not a sign of any Gu Worms.

He also tried knocking the tunnel walls to find a thin location and breakthrough the tunnel to locate the exit, but he didn't find that either.

"Well, I did find get two things."

He looked at the corpse of Tri-Fur Lion. In one of the wounds, a red grasshopper could be seen drinking a small amount of blood.

Most of the blood in the beast's body had already run dry, but Gohan found that the food of his red grasshopper Gu Worm is actually blood.

This made it extremely convenient for Gohan.

Right now, he had three Gu Worms— Hope Gu, Core Strength Gu and Red Grasshopper Gu.

The food of the Hope Gu is still a mystery to Gohan, but he felt that this newborn Gu is still healthy and doesn't require any feeding at all.

Meanwhile, Core Strength Gu is fed using an Ape's meat. 

But Gohan didn't have any of it. This caused the Core Strength Gu Worm to float around his Primeval Sea in extreme hunger.

He then observed his Aperture Walls. 

The original light and thin aperture walls looked extremely bright. There were many nodes of lights illuminating the aperture wall and they kept on combining with other points of light.

"A breakthrough is imminent."

Gohan muttered and looked at the tunnel from where he started his journey.

"If there is no exit here, then I am only left with one choice."

He started walking towards the area where he regained his consciousness.

***

"Hehe, I finally found you!"

In a dark room, an old man laughed in a sinister manner. His shrivelled face looked extremely ugly and gross under the dim illumination of a light Gu Worm.

In front, a dark green bowl filled with various inscriptions on its surface floated gently.

A pool of blood could be seen inside the bowl. The crimson blood swirled gently as a red fog started to accumulate in the middle of the bowl.

"Haha, I never thought that one of my descendants will actually still be alive. Maybe, this junior was exiled from the village. But the most likely assumption is that it is one of the six people that disappeared from the Western Qi Mountain."

Muten Roshi felt a little happy and looked at the blood fog forming in the middle of the bowl.

"Sigh, it's a pity that Blood Dao Gu Immortals are heavily hunted by the Demonic path Gu Masters and Righteous Factions."

"My blood dao is extremely weak, too. It will take at least a week to find this junior."

"But as long as I find it."

Muten Roshi licked his lips.

"But, I need to find a viable excuse to move out. I am not a rogue Gu Immortal anymore. I am one of the Guest Elder's in the Saiyan Clan."

Roshi started to think about the various excuses.

Meanwhile, Devil Ape Immortal was facing an extreme crisis.

He was standing in the middle of the meeting hall as a man shrouded in a white glow stood in front of him.

"Devil Ape greets the Clan Head!"

Devil Ape bowed as he felt a huge pressure placed on his body. Even though his expression was calm, his forehead was filled with sweat.

The white glow slowly receded as a figure of a burly man came into view. 

Dressed in pure white robes and sporting green, spiky hair, the middle-aged man looked at Devil Ape and spoke calmly.

"Do you know why you weren't killed but recruited when you plundered one of the family's resource points?"

"Yes, it was because I was fortunate enough to inherit the inheritance of True Desolate Ape Immortal."

Devil Ape immediately replied.

If anyone else heard the name of True Desolate Ape Immortal, they would look at Devil Ape with shock and awe.

After all, True Desolate Ape Immortal is the only reason that the Saiyan Clan is able to maintain its position as the strongest superfamily of the Southern Continent.

But contrary to Devil Ape's belief, the Green-Haired Man shook his head.

"You know that's simply the reason on the surface. Reveal your true face, brother."

Devil Ape flinched as he looked into the eye of the Green-Haired man for the first time in the conversation.

After pondering for a moment, Devil Ape looked back at the green haired man and spoke lightly.

"Ok, big brother."

His face started to twist as the original white and long hair started to move upwards. The thin body turned into a burly physique while long, black hair turned spiky and stood up.

"Father told me about you before he passed away." 

He looked at his younger brother and spoke lightly.

"That is the true reason I allowed you to enter in the family on the surface. Because you are my family bound by blood." 

The dark-haired, middle-aged man nodded calmly.

"I knew about our relationship and that is also the reason I tried to come into the contact with the Clan, Big Brother Broly."

This time, Devil Ape was bold enough to speak out the first name of the Clan Head.

"Haha, if our Father could see you, he would feel immensely proud, Vegeta."

"Now, with the air cleared out, we should finally discuss the importance of the Extreme Physique Gu Master, that you are holding onto."

Broly spoke out and looked at his biological younger brother.

The moment he heard Broly's words, his expression turned dark and ugly.

He wasn't upset by the fact that he would lose one of the Ten Extreme Physiques. If he searched hard, he may be able to find another one in twenty to thirty years.

But his heart tightened because of the fact that all of his moves were under the surveillance of Broly.

This is too dangerous!

Understanding Vegeta's feelings and thoughts, Broly placed his palm on his shoulders.

"I know what you are thinking. Never forget, we are bound by blood. Our origin returns to the same source."

Broly's palm was extremely heavy, but his words were heavier.

"I understand, Big Brother. Once he passes the test and emerges from the cave, I will bring him to the clan."

"Good."

Broly disappeared once again as Vegeta's body shifted and he turned back into a white-haired youth.

"One of these days...." His eyes flashed ominously and he went away.

7