Arc 2 – Chapter 2: I Need Your Help
297 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 2 - Chapter 2: I Need Your Help

"Shouldn't we do something about this?" Asia couldn't believe someone would do such a thing in public. "Why is everyone just standing around doing nothing?" Asia noticed all her fellow students are just watching.

"I guess I can do something." Chikao moves to do something, but someone else beat him to it and by someone. Chikao's eyes widen to see many female students rushing over to get a piece of Jae Gu Song. "Actually, it's better if you do something Momoyo. I'm not part of the school faculty and rather not get a fine for doing something to the student here and at the school ground."

"Got damn it." Momoyo groan, then move quickly before this whole thing becomes a mess. "All of you back off!" Momoyo made sure to hold back a lot to not harm the students before she reaches over the two students that causing the problem. "You two! If you want to show each other affection for each other, then do it somewhere more privately!"

Chikao watches Momoyo grab the back of Dal Dal Choi's shirt to pull her off Jae Gu Song, where everyone can see he fainted from shock. And this just made Chikao wonder if he truly needs all the lucks he could get if he needs to help Jae Gu Song.

Pausing for a moment to check which routes Chikao could go from here and found one that just made Chikao gain all the lucks he need from Jae Gu Song.

"Come on! Move it along people! Nothing to see here!" Momoyo shouts at the crowd, making almost all of them whisper to each other, but did as they were told. "Now, for the two of you students. Name?!"

"Dal Dal Choi."

"Jae Gu Song..."

"Now what is this all about? Couldn't you two just go somewhere more private? Why do this in public and yes, I am a newly hired teacher here." Momoyo noticed the look she is getting from Dal Dal Choi and pull out the teacher ID she got from the principal.

Dal Dal Choi upon seeing the teacher ID. Begin to panic and quickly took out her phone and hand her phone over to the new teacher, so she can see the text messages, "This is why, please don't give me detention!" Dal Dal Choi rather not find out what kind of punishment this new teacher would give out, but she must be someone very high up in status because it's very hard for others to become a staff member in this school.

"The Wild's Newsletter: Good morning to the ladies at Wild's. This is Wild's Newsletter! As you already know, we are making a new leap forward as a co-ed school in order to enrich your emotional education." Momoyo read the text message out loud. "Although there had been some concerns, luckily, one male student has joined Wild's High School. Girls of the Wild's, as you all know, 'girlhood' is an important criteria for honor students. Don't you think that this is a good chance? To put it simply. You must be able to awaken your girlhood which you have never known. Through Jae Gu Song, the only male student at Wild's. Do something that proves your girlhood! Girls of Wild's, good luck!" Momoyo blinks a couple of times, then look at Dal Dal Choi. "I did not expect this. Okay, then." Momoyo gives the phone back to the student, then places a hand on Dal Dal Choi's shoulder, then gives her a thumb up. "Good luck!"

"Thanks!" Dal Dal Choi didn't think the new teacher would change her mind so quickly! And this means she was given permission to take action. Turning around to look at Jae Gu Song, only to find him missing. "Where he go?!"

Dal Dal Choi looks around until she found Jae Gu Song talking to a nice looking man and was about to walk up to them, but was stopped by the new teacher. Making Dal Dal Choi look back with a confused look.

"Give it a sec before going over to them." Momoyo narrows her eyes as she listens to the conversation between her boyfriend and Jae Gu Song. "You might want to try talking to him a bit later and privately. Trust me, it's better to speak to the guy when alone."

"You sure?" Dal Dal Choi wasn't all that up to go on a sneaky way and rather go straight forward instead.

"Trust me. After all, that is how I got my boyfriend over there." Momoyo wink at Dal Dal Choi as she points at Jae Gu Song, who is shaking hands with Chikao and has a big smile on his face as if his prayers have finally been answered.

"Got it." Dal Dal Choi didn't really believe Momoyo's words completely, but she is willing to give it a try. As she watches Jae Gu Song quickly running off and a plan begins to form in her head. Then, with a smirk, Dal Dal Choi quickly follows after Jae Gu Song from the background.

Momoyo watching this for a few minutes before walking over to Chikao and the others.


30 minutes later*

"So be honest with me. Why are we really in South Korea and what with the kid, Jae Gu Song I mean." Momoyo did not believe for one second that Chikao took them here just randomly. She knows Chikao could have taken them somewhere else further away from Japan, where it's currently a hotspot for supernatural activities.

"Mainly to gain some luck." Chikao quickly explains to Momoyo how the kid, Jae Gu Song is someone very important and Chikao did the kid a favor by handing a big check with enough money for Jae Gu Song to live a luxurious life for years, maybe a few decades before the money is all gone. By then, Chikao won't have anything to do with Jae Gu Song since he has already purchased Jae Gu Song's lucks, which was something that shouldn't be possible if it wasn't for the ability: [Probability] and the [Uniqueness] inside him to make it possible. Of course, Chikao had to explain a bit more detail about the [Uniqueness]'s background before Momoyo understand.

"So, why are we still here then if you got the luck from that kid?" Momoyo didn't know Jae Gu Song that much and didn't care much about him. Plus, he is about to leave Wild's High anyway, so no need to think about him any longer.

"Truthfully? Letting Asia experience school life while at the same time checking out to see if the school would be able to teach Asia how to fight. Because honestly, neither of us know how to teach Asia how to fight unarmed. No offense, Asia." Chikao said to Asia as he takes a turn to the right and pass a few stores and start driving them to their apartment they've stayed in for a week now.

"None taken. I'm just glad to make friends at school and learn lots of things." Asia couldn't believe she gets to go to school! And to make it even better, she will learn how to fight too! This way she won't become a burden to the group. Yes, Asia will do her absolute best to learn everything she can at Wild's High.

"That's good to hear, Asia. Well, how about you, Chikao? What are you planning to do while Asia, Ophis, and I are at school?" Momoyo accepted her fate of being a teacher, but that doesn't mean she wasn't curious about what her boyfriend is planning to do during school time.

"Trying to experiment with my [Magic]. I still haven't finished everything I had think of so far." Chikao wasn't going to say that he was hunting down any supernatural creatures in South Korea to be used as test subjects for his [Magic]. Especially using the [Magic Circle] meant for the elements to continue to block Nyx from finding him if he ever leaves too far away from Ophis' range of presence.

"Well, alright, but you better not be late in picking us up. You're driving us to school and back home." Momoyo had to make sure that her boyfriend won't be going out to do something fun. Like fighting some powerful people from the supernatural world.

"No worry, I will." Chikao has plenty of routes to go with and most of them won't affect his group's survival rate too badly. If that wasn't enough, Chikao sees a few people belong to the supernatural world, which they shouldn't be at all. Making Chikao completely sure that this wasn't the main Highschool DxD world, but a crossover. No question about it.

Plus, there is no point in having to stick around at Wild's High since nearly everyone there are pure humans and barely any of them have access to [Ki], while those that do are not even on the same level as Momoyo's. Furthermore, thanks to his action, Chikao had made sure Jae Gu Song will never trigger the plot and to make sure of it. Chikao will have to pay for a few services to make things work. Also, he did prevent the main trigger of the meeting between Jae Gu Song and Ingui Yoon.

Though, there is Dal Dal Choi that was a bit influenced by Momoyo's words from before, but it wasn't bad enough that could cause Chikao's plan for Jae Gu Song to stay out of the canon to fall apart. In fact, this is good, because if Dal Dal Choi keeps going at it. Jae Gu Song will have no choice but to fall for her and it will be completely impossible for him to fall for Ingui Yoon.


The next day*

"This should be the place." Chikao mumbles to himself, as he got out of the car and closes the door behind him. Then, put the car key into his pocket. No point in locking the car since no one will find it until tomorrow if he takes too long.

Pulling out his phone to check the time before putting it back in his pocket. Afterward, Chikao leaves the [Trident - Silver Horn] behind since he won't be needing it. All Chikao need is his [Modified Katana].

Chikao begins to walk towards the hidden base, with the person inside he aiming to bring out.

Drawing out the katana from its sheath. Chikao activates the [Bairong Style Magic Circle] to have [100% Ki Control]. Then, continue to use the [Numeromancy] while on the move along with both [Thought Acceleration] and [Memory Partiton]. Making sure not to make any mistakes during the operation.

Having the [Chakra Magic Circle] on standby ready to be used at any second. Chikao wasn't taking any risk since there might be some outside variable he hasn't counted on into the [Numeromancy]. Though, with the ability's current rank right now. The chance of that happening is very low, like near zero percent. But, it isn't completely zero, so a chance is a chance still.

Up ahead, Chikao can see a single military guard, who is unarmed at one of the many entrances to the base. A quick check on who this military guard is and find this a bit disappointing, that this guy didn't even have access to [Ki] and just rely on military combat arts.

With a single step, Chikao appears directly in front of the military guard, who looks back at Chikao in shock and that expression stays on their face while their head flying in the air for a few seconds after being chopped off without even realizing how they die.

Making sure not to have any blood spill on him. Afterward, Chikao places his free hand against the door and a [Magic Circle] appears.

"[Base - Power]." Chikao uses the [17th Period Math Time] to cause the entire base to go offline as there is no longer any electricity powering the base. Making all the lights to go off. Including the cameras. "[Base - (Backup + (Power + Generator))]." And that takes care of the backup power generator, making it impossible for others to have the lights on and will have to rely on external light sources. "[Base + (Anti + Signal)]." This will prevent everyone in the base from calling for help with the usage of special radio or using their phones on their person.

Once Chikao 'see' the amount of decent deadly routes disappearing one by one until only a few routes that related to the people inside the base remain. That's fine for Chikao, better than dealing with more Martial Artists that would decrease his rate of success from getting the target inside.

Moving the spells to the side a bit, so Chikao can push open the door and enter the base finally before closing the door behind him. Afterward, Chikao places another spell on lockdown, making it impossible for people to leave this base. Even if they try to use any hidden passages to leave the base to somewhere else far away. The spell will make it so it's impossible to even open the entryway to the hidden passages.

Once that's done. Chikao relies on [Numeromancy] completely for his sight alone. While both [Danger Intuition] and [Precognition] will help out in case his [Numeromancy] missed something.

Not even a few feet away, Chikao swings his katana to his right. Decapitating a random soldier that was coming to check this entrance for any problems.

Listening to the sound of a head dropping the ground and the body collapse to the ground. Chikao begins moving on while taking the exact steps and distance. Something impossible to do normally, but [Flawless Action] made it possible.

"Damn, why did this has to happen now when we're on the job?!"

"I-" The second soldier was about to say something before was cut off. Literally.

"Hey, you, ok-" The first soldier was about to ask if the second soldier was okay, but was also cut off as well in the same way.

Heads being chopped off.

Chikao already further away from these two headless bodies. Moving at a fast pace, each time Chikao swings his katana. Heads being sent flying before these soldiers could even figure out how they died in the dark. Even those with flashlights couldn't even see the shadow of Chikao before being having their head chopped off.

Thanks to [Flawless Action]; Chikao can make it so his steps are always silent and following the correct angles to match the calculation in the [Numeromancy]. Never to miss once.

It's a good thing Chikao has long removed the part where the [Longsword of Light] won't produce any light. Or else, people would have found Chikao ages ago and would have started shooting down the hallway where Chikao is walking through. Not that it would matter since Chikao now has the ability to outrun the bullets. Well, if the hallway is too narrow, then it will take a lot more to either avoid the bullets or block them.

Good thing Chikao doesn't have to worry about being shot at. Yet, Chikao is disappointed with the people running this base. To only have mundane soldiers without having any access to [Ki]. Just even a bit of [Ki] would massively boost their abilities to take down many people that don't have [Ki].

A snap of his fingers. Chikao uses [Arcane Science] on the soldiers up ahead, where they have discovered Chikao with their night-vision goggles and aiming their assault rifles at Chikao; however, Chikao changes their blood into ice. Instantly killing them and freezing them on the spot. To make sure they truly dead and not just slowly dying. Chikao snap his finger once more, causing their frozen blood to turn back liquid again before having their heads chopped off.

Yup, Chikao aiming for decapitation this entire time. Best way to make sure one is truly dead by chopping heads off their bodies. Can't play dead when one loses their head. Unless they belong to a supernatural creature that can live without a head. Sadly, there is none in this base that'd live without having a head attached to their body.

Getting closer to the room where the target is. Chikao quickly moves even faster to kill all the soldiers on his way. But, before going to the room with the target inside, Chikao switches direction and begins destroying things and placing down a few [Magic Circle] on the way.

Once that's done. Chikao still didn't head to the room and begin hunting down all soldiers and anyone not in the room already. After all, Chikao has to make sure there won't be any witnesses, excluding the target nor any survivor to inform the rest of the organization about the one-sided slaughter without being able to fight back.

After cutting down the last soldier, Chikao begins to head to the last room and snap his finger, to use [Creation of All Things Technique] to make a flash grenade. Holding it with his free hand, Chikao channel a good amount of [Ki] to his right foot and kick the doors down before throwing the flash grenade into the room while snapping his fingers to cast a spell over his senses. Making it so he won't be affected by the flash grenade the moment it goes off.

Chikao rushes straight into the room, killing everyone but the target in a matter of seconds before canceling the spells at the entrance doors he used to get into the base. Returning the power back online and causing the light to turn back on. However, Chikao made sure only the light came back on and nothing else.

11