Arc 2 – Chapter 10: You Learn Things
306 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 2 - Chapter 10: You Learn Things

Asia winces every time she sees Chikao stab the armless man. But, she can see the small green glow covering the victim's body and Asia knew this was Chikao's [Healing Spell] that is making sure the pitiful victim doesn't die.

"You know, I feel like I'm forgetting about something." Chikao did not forget anything. He just needs people to hear him say it. "I just can't place my finger on it." Chikao stab Georg's left lung through his back before casting another [Healing Spell] aka [17th Period Math Time: Georg - (Stab + Wound)].

"Did you forget that we're here?!" Lee Moon Young starting to think it was a mistake of coming to this so-called training trip!

"Nah, that's not it." Chikao dismiss the [Blade of Destruction], for there is no need for it. Even if he didn't need it in the first place, to be used against someone like Georg. Better safe than sorry. Plus, Chikao has already seen many routes that if he had used something else. It would have been a bit harder in taking down Georg, even with his arms chopped off. After all, [Human Magic] is based on calculation, with a few hand gestures and/or chants, to overcome the weaknesses of not having all the formulas for the equation.

"That you're about to forgive these poor boys?" Asia looks at Chikao with hope, that he and Momoyo would stop.

"Uh..." Chikao stall for a bit to check all the available routes he could go for that won't make life harder in the future, unless it benefits them in the long run. "Sure, why not." Chikao place down a [Curse Spell] with the help of the [Rune Element] to trigger Georg's mind to shut down whenever he tries to use his [Sacred Gear] with the intention to harm his group in any way. After he uses the [Rune Element] to extract a few parts of the [Dimension Lost] and merge it into his [Glove-Shaped CAD] to make it even more durable, to the point of allowing Chikao to use his right hand to block things that would for sure destroy the right hand. Then, Chikao ruthlessly stomp on the back of Georg's head, with enough force to knock him out cold. Making almost everyone wince at this cruel action of Chikao.

"Really?" Momoyo raises an eyebrow as she spins the [True Longinus] for a time before stabbing the tip into the ground, causing the ground to darken and small veins glowing red. Producing some heat, which causes Cao Cao to groan in pain, for it's a bit too close to where his head is. Making his ears turning a bit red now. "I thought for sure we would kill them."

Both Ingui Yoon and Lee Moon Young are very uncomfortable with the way Momoyo talking about killing so casually. Asia, on the other hand, felt this was somewhat normal, but still having a bit hard time adapting to having people in her life are cold-hearted killers.

"Well, we could, but then they might come back at us for revenge." Chikao actually sees many routes, with these two have come back from the afterlife. Talk about shocking, when Chikao saw these routes and almost let out a shout in surprise, but with [Flawless Action] made sure it doesn't happen. "Anyway, you girls stay here with Momoyo and make sure these two don't do anything bad. And yes, Ingui Yoon. They have killed before and will do so again if they have the chance to escape or at least use some awful means to make all of you surrender to his whim." Chikao saw a quick route for the taken and quickly follow it.

Ingui Yoon didn't even open her mouth and Chikao easily answer her unspoken question as if he could read her mind or maybe see the future. At this point, Ingui Yoon leans towards the latter and wonder what her future would be like with Chikao in her life.

If Ingui Yoon could see herself at this very moment from the future. Ingui Yoon can say for sure, that in her heart, that her instinct is very powerful and helps in her journey a lot. Also, bringing many headaches for her. Having to deal with Chikao's nonsense of defying many things.

"Wait, you can understand what is she saying from just her facial expression alone? Which is pretty much blank?!" Lee Moon Young point at her friend's face, which is blank.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. If you haven't realized it yet, but look at Chikao's face. It's mainly blank most of the time." Momoyo grin, for she knew her boyfriend has this weird ability to know what would happen most of the time. Yes, she figured this out without having to ask Chikao if he can predict the future or sense it. Making Momoyo trust Chikao's decision a bit more since he should pick out the right choices for the group.

"Is that really a thing?" Lee Moon Young tried her best to fully be distracted. "I mean, I haven't met many people with blank default facial expression. Ingui Yoon is the only one I know that has such a thing." Lee Moon Young narrows her eyes and looks at Chikao's face. Sure enough, it is also blank like Ingui Yoon.

Both Chikao and Ingui Yoon at each other, with both their face are blank. Neither saying anything. Making things quiet and a bit awkward for the others around. Even Cao Cao finds the silence a bit weird and heard everything up to now.

"Good talk." Chikao nods his head at Ingui Yoon then walking away. Leaving everyone to continue to stand where they are.

"Wait, what?" Lee Moon Young looks at Chikao walking away, then looks at Ingui Yoon, who has a small pink hue on her cheeks. "Why are you blushing?!"

"Nothing." Ingui Yoon can't really say that tried to test Chikao if he truly can see the future, where she would actual speaks out her thoughts and after many asking aka thinking, Ingui Yoon is 100% for sure Chikao can and that made her very embarrassed, for one of those questions she asked was shameful of hers and now she won't be able to look at Chikao in the eyes for a while after this.

"It doesn't seem like nothing!"


Chikao can still hear Lee Moon Young's yells and starting moving deeper into the forest. Eager to deal with some unwanted visitors with a few new things with his own eyes and not in [Numeromancy].

With a snap of his finger. The [Trident - Silver Horn] appears in his left hand, then with another snap to use [Arcane Science]. Gathering water in the air and condensing it into icicles. Ranging to hundreds in numbers and forming within a single second. A second later, all these icicles floating in midair hurl themselves straight into the enemies hiding around, that is from the Hero Faction, with the majority of enemies having their head pierced and/or their torso multiple times for good measure.

Chikao brings the [Trident - Silver Horn] up and aim towards his left, then pull the trigger to use [Mist Dispersion] to kill all the surviving members of the Hero Faction.

"Oh, where do I look for the rest?" Chikao mumbles out loud his thoughts, causing those that are still alive to tremble in fear. "I must have gotten all of them." Chikao knew when to stop and right now it's time to. So, Chikao didn't aim to kill the leftover, for they have important roles in the future that will accidentally help him without realizing it.

So, with a snap of his finger and send the leftover members of the Hero Faction away. Exactly near Kuoh Town since he still has a few [Flying Thunder God Magic Circles] over there. Afterward, Chikao starts heading in a different direction, still not going back to the area the others are just yet.

Chikao frown, for one of the routes he had aimed for, was a miss due to an unexpected call from Momoyo to ask him to come back to the campsite. Allowing Chikao's target to quickly run away before he could do anything about it. Nonetheless, the Devil Chikao wants to kill will come back sooner or later. After all, Asia is still in his group. As well as there being many routes available for him to take. Just missing a route won't matter to Chikao.

So, Chikao begins walking back to the campsite to reunite with the others. After converting all those dead bodies into liquid forms before making it solid. In other words, Chikao is now carrying around blood blocks to be used for another ritual to help his body become more adjusted to his present set of abilities. After all, Chikao rather not end up in one of those 99% routes where he becomes completely insane and an abnormal monster going on a killing spree.

As for Cao Cao and Georg; well, Chikao have already seen a couple of routes to deal with them and made sure to explain to Momoyo over the phone, that she can do whatever she wants with them, but make sure not to give back the [True Longinus] since it is something worth using for a bargaining chip with another faction in the supernatural world, to get their hands on it in exchange for something equally or close for it. After all, the [True Longinus] is useless in their hands.


The next day*

Asia, Ingui Yoon, and Lee Moon Young have avoided looking at Chikao this entire morning. While Chikao is a bit embarrassed, for in the heat of the moment. Forgot to place up the sound barrier, to make the room Momoyo and him shared soundproof. Leading, to everyone hearing the moans and the shouts from Momoyo throughout the entire night.

"So... How did everyone sleep? Good?" Momoyo wasn't one bit embarrassed, for one thing, she expected either Ingui Yoon and/or Lee Moon Young to join in the middle of her having sex with Chikao. Yet, neither showed up.

"Uh, yeah... sleep." Lee Moon Young mumble, while her face turns red when hearing the word: Sleep. Bringing up the memory of last night.

Asia couldn't trust her voice from stuttering and kept her mouth shut. But, everyone can see her red face that she was thinking about light night.

Ingui Yoon continues to eat her breakfast normally, making sure to avoid making any eye contact. Mostly with Chikao after remembering the 'conversation' she had with him yesterday. It didn't help when being forced to hear the moans last night either, making her imagination going wild without any control. Just thinking about this, made Ingui Yoon unconsciously lower her head a bit more while eating.

"Well, it's time for training. Who do you want to train first? I don't mind either one. Since my martial art is pretty simple and mainly relies on [Ki Control]." Chikao is relief, that the [Bairong Style] wasn't that hard and could be used together with other martial arts.

"I'll take Lee Moon Young. Her boxing style is close to my fighting style." Momoyo directly grabs the back of Lee Moon Young's collar and drags her away somewhere in the forest for training.

"HEY! You don't need to drag me around!" Lee Moon Young shout while trying to stop Momoyo from dragging her, but it was a useless action on her part. "I can walk on my own!"

"Asia, come along! Unlike Chikao, who has [Healing Spell]. I don't have one nor do I have any technique to heal others." Momoyo didn't bother to stop smiling as she saw how Lee Moon Young is now.

"AAAHHH! I DON'T WANT TO TRAIN ANYMORE!" Lee Moon Young has seen how strong Momoyo is and realizes she been holding back. A LOT! Back at school, making Lee Moon Young feel like she won't be having a relaxing training trip as she thought when she was informed about it.

"Coming!" Asia quickly follows Momoyo, with Ophis following Asia while carrying her own personal backpack she sleeps in. Tie to the backpack are Cao Cao and Georg, where both of their mouths are covered with duct tape. Making it impossible for either to take and on Georg's back neck is a [Rune], which was placed by Chikao to stop him from being able to use [Magic] and his [Sacred Gear].

It's Ophis' duty to watch over the two, not bother to reveal the fact that these two used to work under her while she was aiming to gain back her silence before meeting Chikao and the others.

Ingui Yoon continues to eat her breakfast slowly until she finished everything on her plate, then steady stands up and heads over to the sink to clean the dirty plate. Doing her absolute best to avoid looking in Chikao's direction.

Chikao didn't say anything about the way Ingui Yoon is acting, not that he can blame her. Though, yesterday's 'conversation' if one could call that. With him just using [Numeromancy] and [Numerical Precision] on Ingui Yoon to be able to 'speak' with her without the need to verbally speak. However, he did not expect Ingui Yoon to be such a perverted girl when she 'asks' one question that nearly made me want to triple checks if this is really Ingui Yoon and went far as to check her past with [Numeromancy]. Boy did he learn a lot about Ingui Yoon. Too much, in fact, that Chikao felt a bit guilty and also a bit annoyed by Jae Gu Song. Canon version though, but yeah, Chikao will try his best to help Ingui Yoon.

Therefore, Chikao just heads out and wait for Ingui Yoon to come out for her training with him. While he takes this brief time to think about the best way to train her in the [Bairong Style]. Since he cheated into using it, but it shouldn't be too hard for him to come up with the training methods for Ingui Yoon to use.


A few minutes later*

"Okay, the martial art I'm using is called the [Bairong Style]. Using [Ki Control Techniques] that was created by an unknown Empire. This is a style consisting of incredibly fast movements and strikes using [Ki-Reinforce] punches, kicks, and other martial arts strikes. The downside of this style is the almost unavoidable of those that are stronger than you, who can react and perceive the attack and counter it. The core parts of the [Bairong Style] are control, power, and speed. The power and speed parts are something you can learn on your own, where you can adjust yourself in using your own fighting style after learning the [Ki Control Techniques] from the [Bairong Style]." Chikao begins explaining to Ingui Yoon a brief description about it.

Ingui Yoon pays full attention to Chikao's words, for she remembers how Momoyo mentions Chikao's martial art is simple, but could easily beat many other Martial Artists as long they not beyond the rank of Real Master Martial Artist.

"Now, I'm going to slowly send the knowledge of how to use the three stages of the [Bairong Style], and afterward, you try it and I'll help you fix what mistake you have done." Chikao didn't wait for Ingui Yoon to say anything and poke her forehead with his right index and middle fingers. Using [17th Period Math Time: Ingui Yoon + (Knowledge + Bairong Style)] to make it happen. Then, quickly follow up with [17th Period Math Time: Ingui Yoon - (Bad + Side-Effects)] to make it so her brain doesn't end up having problems doing this.

Once that's done. Chikao takes a step back and waits for Ingui Yoon to finish comprehending the best she could about the knowledge of the [Bairong Style] he just gave her. Of course, he gave Ingui Yoon the basics aka the three stages of [Ki Control Techniques] and [Kaiser Fist].

The first stage is to draw out a small amount of the user's [Ki].

The second stage would allow one to draw out the maximum of 30% of their [Ki Reserve] without any waste. Yet, if going all out, then 70% [Ki] will be wasted during the fight. Making those at this stage to be very careful of using any [Ki] moves.

The third and final stage of the [Ki Control Techniques], where the user can reach 100% in [Ki Control] and will have precision in how much [Ki] could be drawn out and used for each move. Even adjust the amount of [Ki] would be used.

[Kaiser Fist] is the only named technique used with the third stage. It consists of concentrating an incredible amount of [Ki] in a single fist and releasing it in a punch. When properly used. It has the power to level entire city districts, even used by weak Martial Artists with somewhat decent [Ki Reserve]. The power varies and could go beyond destroying entire city districts depending on one's [Ki Reserve].

"Done?" Chikao figure he could use an experimental new move he added in the [Bairong Style] from one of the fragment memories that barely had any contents in it, but enough for a new [Magic], techniques, spells, etc. to be recreated with [Human Magic].

"Yes." Ingui Yoon said softly and knew that it best to speak when Chikao speaks to her. Or else, it would be rude on her part.

"Great. Now, I've given you what you needed to work with. Here is something, I haven't put among the knowledge I gave you. By the end of this training trip, depending on how well you do. I'll teach you this move of mine. It's called the [Path to Snatching Heaven]." Chikao mentally cringes at the name, but he couldn't come up with a better replacement name for it and just use the original name for it. "I'll give you some time to prepare yourself."

9