Chapter 14 – I’m the Crazy One Here
628 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Feedback for a release schedule?
  • Set Day - Friday Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Set Day - Saturday Votes: 1 11.1%
  • As chapters are completed, 10 in reserve at all times Votes: 6 66.7%
  • As chapters are completed, no reserve Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Mar 29, 2021 01:22 PM.

 

"All bodies are on ice and waiting for upgrades.  That will be twenty different soldiers ready to go.  Will it be the full upgrade?"  Tandy asked her softly.

"Yes.  I'll do the brain interfaces, and skull replacements.  Did you want to upgrade their bodies?"  She felt Tandy smile.

"It would be nice to handle the equipment again."  She said, but was a little bit surprised.  Shyla was a control freak in her mind.

"When you observe enough operations for interface installations, I'll let you handle those as well."  Shyla smiled as Tandy reflected how startled she was.

"Baby?"

"You don't think I kept you away from it was because I wanted absolute control of everything, did you?  You've never installed one before.  This is my tech.  When you do your operations, I'll watch from the sleeping interface."  Shyla then yawned.

"You do need some sleep, baby.  Are you heading back tonight?"  She asked quietly.

"No.  I miss my girl.  I'll sleep here.  I'll use Jia's body as a pillow while I'm with you."  Tandy smiled inside her mind as she slipped in as quietly as possible.  "Go over to the screens and do the final checks, baby.  I'll be waiting in bed."

 

 

 

"Who are you?"  The woman looked at Shyla as she moved from person to person.  She was strapped down to an operating table, as well as ten others.  The other ten were in a separate room.  "Where's my daughter?  My son?"

"Your son is dead.  Your biker husband is dead."  Shyla said simply.  "Your daughter, however, is in another room.  She'll be outfitted with a communications chip.  You see, I've examined your daughter and found out what some people did to her."  The woman cringed at the anger in Shyla's eyes.

"I couldn't stop it."  She said sadly.

"I know, and that's the only reason I didn't have your limbs torn off.  I see the bruises and scars on your body.  The question I pose to you is simple.  Do you want the power to protect your daughter, even from a three hundred pound biker with a baseball bat?"  The woman looked at her.

"How?"  Shyla picked up a steel bar and bent it with her bare hands.

"I am enhanced with a cybernetic skeleton, and computer interface that allows me to think, plan, and solve problems three times faster than the average person.  And that's if I am tired.  I am going to offer you the same thing I've offered all my girls.  Computerized interface where you can access information by thinking about it.  Your reaction times will increase, as well as your reflexes.  You can have a simple strength boost that is adrenaline based, or a metal skeleton with cybernetic musculature.  The increase in strength will allow you to punch through a cinder block wall, or tear a car door off its hinges in order to save your daughter."  The woman looked at Shyla carefully.

"This sounds really expensive.  What is the price?"

"So you do understand." Shyla smiled.  "I am the one who does the operations.  There is no one else qualified.  There is a price tag, but it is not monetary.  It is loyalty."  Shyla lightly stroked her cheek.

"Loyalty?  That's it?"  Linda was surprised.  No one invested this kind of money in the so-called 'biker bitches', or even the dancers that often became their girlfriends.  Usually, the investment was in their tits, not their brains.

"Loyalty is a commodity that I highly value."  She said softly.  Linda could see no deceit in her eyes.  "If you undergo the operations voluntarily, and willingly accept the loyalty conditioning, you'll return to the clubhouse your husband was in.  Your daughter will remain under your care, while the club will be run by you, and the rest of the wives and girlfriends of the old gang.  You'll operate and run the assets, increase the scope of your operations, and do jobs where you'll do beatdowns and executions for money.   This is the second chapter of the Abandoned Witches, but not the last."  The woman looked at her carefully.

"You're not kidding, are you?  We'll run the club?  The women?"  She was shocked.

"You'll be stronger and faster than any man, so why wouldn't you?  If you have a disloyal member, a traitor, or a female enemy who is only good for giving head, she'll be conditioned to serve the club members.  There is no more humiliating position then being the bitch of the ones you've betrayed."  Shyla grinned maliciously, then turned deadly serious.  "The only rules are no men, and you can't fuck each other.  You can fuck your pets, the submissives who would rather lay down than fight, but they can't fuck you.  They can give you head, but that is it."  The woman frowned.

"Why?"  After Linda's simple and sincere question, Shyla leaned down.

"Because you'll belong to me.  And only I can fuck my girls."  She smiled softly down at her.  "Also, your daughter is mentally scarred.  Her communications chip will allow you to enter her mind and help to calm her.  You'll be able to hold her and keep her company, as well as keep her dreams from harming her.  She can also call out for help if someone threatens her.  The entire club would get the alarm."  The woman looked at her carefully.

"I'll be able to keep my daughter safe?"  She asked quietly.  Shyla nodded.  "Then do it.  Did you kill him?"  She nodded again.

"There will be others."  Shyla said with a small grin.  "Don't worry.  You'll have an opportunity to test out your strength on anyone who looks at her wrong."

"Then operate and make me loyal.  I'll pay that price any day of the week!"

Shyla smiled softly, and walked right up to her side.

"In two weeks, when your interface is stable, you can direct connect to your daughter, and help her with her trauma.  For now, one of my girls, probably Danica, will keep her safe.  Don't worry.  She's completely loyal to me, and won't harm your child.  If anything, she'll rip the arms off of anyone who tries to hurt her.  For now, she'll live in this hotel, be fed properly, and have a bed she isn't afraid of."  Shyla said it softly, but the woman heard the implications.

"I understand.  I can't wait to wake up and see what you have in store for me."  Shyla smiled softly and gently rubbed her cheek.  Linda was surprised by the simple caress, but instinctively leaned a bit towards her hand.

"Goodnight, Linda.  From now on, your dreams won't be nightmares, but you'll become the nightmare for anyone who would hurt you, or your daughter."  Shyla pressed a button, and watched Linda slowly close her eyes.

"You do it so easily, baby.  You gain their loyalty, and they are so eager to give it to you."  She heard Tandy's voice.

"That's because I want them to be strong.  I'm not taking from them, or making them my bitches.  They are my girls.  Without them, I am just a crazy girl in a lab."  She hear Tandy murmur softly, then chuckle.

"Let's get something straight.  I'm the crazy one here.  Now go to bed, baby.  Even your enhanced body needs rest."

 

25