Chapter 20 – We Have to Reward Our Pet
779 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Selena was in a near stupor.  Jenni dove between her thighs, happily licked her pussy and button while Brit whipped her breasts.  The system then sounded in all of their ears, and as Mer had installed the new organic interface inside Jenni, she also heard the system prompts.

'Loyalty and security programs level two installation complete.  Sensory enhancement program upload initiated.  Subject has accepted the upload.  Upload complete.'  Selena shivered and shook as Jenni sucked on her button.  'Sensory enhancement program level two upload started.'

"There's more then one level?"  She asked breathlessly.  Lydia grinned.

"Oh yes, a lot more."  Lydia willingly allowed the system to install multiple levels of security and loyalty enhancement protocols within her own mind, so she had no problem doing it to Selena.  As the afternoon progressed, Selena's loyalty programs were updated, enhanced, and reinforced.  Her interface's initial engraving had completed,  and while the second layer was being engraved, many members of the gang got to fuck her, while Jenni or Jia ate her out.  Both Jia and Jenni were used as transmission points, and small blocks of programs were added to both Lydia and Selena.

These were programs that Shyla had already installed within Jia, and wanted to install within Jenni, but she wasn't sure she deserved them.

Each program block consisted of loyalty programs that would reward or punish based on behaviors, and condition the one they were installed within to be absolutely loyal to Shyla, and the gang.  The punishments would entail negative emotional responses, while the rewards would be sensory enhancements, and small pleasurable sensations based upon their own desires.

In other words, it was a subtle form of brainwashing.  The basis though was that the subject had to accept the programs willingly.  If they were not installed willingly, then their effectiveness would drop, or outright fail.

Aline and Inez were overwritten with loyalty conditioning programs and she made multiple attempts.  They failed often, but each time Shyla tried, she loosened their resistance a bit at a time.

After being patient, and spending a lot of time on them personally, the two became dedicated to her. They accepted her conditioning, and all the programs she wished to enhance them with.  They even accepted becoming mentally stitched together.

They originally were homeless, abused, and on the run from people who would either sell them into slavery, or rape them because they were BTN's.  Better then nothing.

When she showed them her intentions, after many attempts to bind them to herself, they willingly accepted the programs.  Shyla had thought that she wore down their resistance, but after long hours inside their minds, and with deep access to their memories, she figured out the truth. In the end, it was her devotion to getting and keeping their loyalty that eroded their resistance a bit at a time.

In other words, she earned their loyalty with loyalty.

 

 

"Why do you keep trying?"  Aline cried out.  "I'm not going to give in!"  Inez was tired, but she refused to give up as well.  Shyla pushed their beds together, and though they were locked inside their own minds while the operations continued, they could feel the proximity of the other somehow.

"And I'm not going to give up on you.  You're stubborn, but not willful.  You refuse to break, and won't give your loyalty to anyone who doesn't deserve it.  I will keep coming into your minds, work on your traumas so you can deal with them, and keep trying to write my loyalty programs into your minds.  I want that loyalty that you refuse to give anyone.  It's too valuable to give up on."  Aline looked at her and stared quietly before she spoke again.

"I've heard many lies before.  I'm worth it.  They need me.  No one has ever proved it!"  She snarled, but she could feel something radiate from Shyla that did leave her speechless.

"Doesn't matter what someone else did.  They proved unworthy of it obviously.  You wouldn't have been on the streets if they were worthy of it.  And I won't promise anything.  I will do everything I said I will do.  First thing I will do is not give up.  The second thing is to enhance your body and make you stronger.  The third is to enhance your mind and make you think faster.  And the fourth is to give you enough programs and practical experience that you'll be able to defend yourself from any armed assailant.  I don't care if it takes a lot more time, I am not giving up."  She didn't keep trying to convince her with words.  Shyla stayed inside her mind, flickering between Aline and Inez, and worked through their traumas one by one.

Day after day, Inez and Aline witnessed the truth of her words.  She didn't give up.  That resulted in a slow loosening of their resistance until it not longer existed.  Like Mer and Leen, they willingly accepted all their programs and loyalty conditioning in the end.

Because Shyla never gave up on them, just like she never gave up on the gang.

 

 

"Two new minds to link to the network.  We are collecting the parts you need, baby."  Tandy said softly, and watched Shyla's monitor carefully while she slept.  Her body remained still, deathly still, while her avatar flickered and moved from place to place, adjusted settings, monitored her girls, tweaked programs, until she finally stopped and looked carefully at two new minds on the network.

"How are they adjusting?"  She asked and scrolled through the information.  "Anything I should see?"

"They are eager, baby.  Loyalty programs are installed and updated.  Maybe you should split it into more levels.  It would allow the new recruits a gentler integration, and show how loyal they are as programs are overlaid, and interwoven."  Shyla listened, looked at the programs, then the overlays of the two brains.

"Hm.  Overlaid.  Interwoven patterns.  That is a good idea."  She said softly, then ran her fingers through Tandy's avatar.  She shivered, rolled her eyes, and gasped.  Her physical body twitched in the vat as the sensations were transmitted passed the interface.

She started to split the programs into smaller chunks, and added a webbing of interlinking commands.  This wouldn't be possible on a computer without extensive debugging and development, but on a human brain, it was not only possible, it made the programs interact more easily.

"Subject Lydia and Selena.  I'm going to wipe and reintegrate your loyalty programs.  There is nothing wrong with them, but the new method will be more enjoyable.  Here.  Your reward."

 

 

"Brit?  What's going....going....oh my god!  She's inside my mind!"  The gang members gathered together and watched as both Selena and Lydia collapsed and started to shudder.

"Oh, Jenni.  Finish them off."  Brit said softly as she watched both women shudder and approach the edge of a full body orgasm as their boss mindfucked them simultaneously.

"I wish I had behaved enough to have her do this to me."  Jenni said softly, but she continued to do her job.  She was the pet, and now that she was more connected, she could feel the needs of the ones she was to serve.  "Mer, how is the boss able to handle all this?  Isn't it hard on her?"

With that simple question, Shyla's eyes focused on her, as well as the rest of the gang.

"What would you do to help her, Jenni?  Would you offer part of your brain up to her?  To help her withstand the load?"  Jenni pursed her lips and continued to flick Selena's button.  She soon moved to Lydia.

"I wonder.  If I consider what she had done for you, Leen, Jia, and the rest, yes, I would.  I deserved my punishment.  I don't begrudge her this collar.  It was necessary."  Jenni continued her job, and didn't pay it any more mind.  Even when she felt the gentle intrusion within her mind, she only believed that it was Mer, or Brit checking up on her after the engraving.

"Aren't you concerned she would mess up your brain?"

"If she wanted to, she could.  She has the opportunity every day and night."  Jenni answered swiftly.

"And what if she wanted to use your brain to hurt your family?"  Jenni frowned at Mer's question.

"She wouldn't hurt you, or Leen, or Brit, or Gabby."  Mer felt a bit shock at her answer, but then felt another push.

"And what if you were to end up in the lab, in a vat like Tandy, only plugged into the network, and only able to move through the network?"  Jenni frowned slightly.

"Your questions are weird, Mer.  You know I wouldn't fight her.  If she wanted to use my brain as a part of the network, and I couldn't have sex anymore, it would be a bit sad, but she would provide me another way to release the tension.  I see how devoted you are to her.  How she rewards you, and how she rewarded Selena and Lydia, even though they are new pets.  If she wanted to plug me in, she would do something else for me.  She punishes, or rewards.  It's who she is.  She doesn't just take."  Mer smiled as Jenni lowered her mouth back to Lydia's pussy again.

"Brit!  Come over here.  We have to reward our pet all night long."  Jenni perked up a bit.  "The boss wants her to report to the labs at the hotel for complete internal interface installation, and program installation."  Mer licked her lips.

"She is quite pleased with you, pet. I only have an inkling of what she wants to do with you, but you are so going to love it."

 

23