Chapter 15 – Any More Ideas?
576 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a result of the poll, the next chapter is released.

"Jia woke up!"  Jenni said excitedly.  She looked at the message on the screen on the wall, and sat up.  Mer smiled, and gripped her hair.

"Back to work, pet.  The boss will let us know when we can go visit her.  You know that when she comes back, you'll go in for your upgrades, right?"  Mer asked her, but her eyes watched her carefully.  Jenni went back between her thighs, and licked her folds again.  It would appear strange to others, but to the entire club who frequently fucked Jenni into exhaustion, and in front of the other gang members, Jenni giving Mer head is a normal thing.  Leen smiled.

"Her parents are almost home, so it's a good thing she is awake."  Leen felt a mental connection in her mind.

"She's almost ready to be released.  We're just doing some last moment tests to make sure her connection stays stable."  She then initiated another remote connection.  "Jia, the gang has missed you quite a bit.  Say hello."

"Hi, girls!  I have missed you all so much!  Leen, I am so looking forward to the time you push me down between your thighs."  She said softly, and quite erotically.  Her tone was husky, and she let Leen hear her need.

"Boss, is that normal?  I feel her hunger."  Leen asked carefully.

"It's directly from her mind.  That is more honest than words can tell you.  You can feel her emotions through the link, and therefore her hunger."  Shyla explained.  She swept through all the gang's minds, and made them shiver.  "It's a good thing to feel your connections, girls.  I can't wait until I have the time to take care of you personally.  As for the other things on my mind, do you have any other ideas, girls?  That bunker is a great idea, and we can make it work in ways you aren't yet aware of."  She sent them a picture of the bunker, and its current condition.

"Boss, is that....wow, when did you get the main door fixed?  And there's power!"  Then they saw the inside.  Clean, warm, and dozens of greenhouse stands were set up, and filled with soil.  "Wow, you've already had a crew there!"  Shyla smiled as she felt Leen's mind churn with excitement.

"I have a few special agents who can arrange things for me.  They worked through the last month to get this completed.  All you need are the seeds, and to have a couple of members there to oversee things.  Now, watch."  She then took them to another set of hallways.

"Boss?  I don't remember this area."  Mer said and sat forward.  She tried to move her hand to enlarge the image, and heard Shyla chuckle softly.

"Think, Mer.  Don't use your hands, use your thoughts." Mer blushed, but sent out her thoughts and the screen increased in size.  "Good girl.  Now follow me through this hall.  At the end, you'll see the beginning of something new."  She followed her with her thoughts, and frowned when they reached the end.

"Boss, why does that look like a game I remember playing?"  Shyla grinned at Mer and stroked her mind again.

"Because I designed it that way.  Beyond that door is nothing.  Yet.  Look to the left of the door.  See the slot?"  Mer turned her head.  "That is a sliding wall. During an emergency, you can open the main blast door, go behind it, then press the close button.  During an attack, the wall will slide and hide the main blast door.  By the time they know where to look, lethal amounts of gas will flood the bunker, and kill anyone who doesn't belong to the gang."

"Is this a backup plan, Boss?"  Leen asked her quietly.

"A fall back plan.  It's always good to have more than one backup plan, Leen.  You'll come to realize that I never set a plan in motion unless I have two or three backup plans in place.  That includes multiple methods to escape from a trap, more firepower, or a way to completely annihilate the enemy and take non lethal damage.  Stand up and go to the stairwell, girls.  I want to show you something."  They all stood up, and made Jenni look up quickly.

"Hey!"  Mer ran her fingers through her hair.

"Behave, pet.  The Boss wants to show us something."

 

 

"Wow."  Leen said quietly.

"When I first took this place over, I sent in crews to remodel the underground area.  There is no basement due to water penetration.  So, with careful construction, I added a hidden stairwell, lock down steel doors, and an escape route into the subway system.  The door will open not far from the utility room you fucked Jenni in.  There are also hatches to get out onto the second floor roof of the club, and allow you to attack someone who is trying to attack the club.  Like I said, back up plans.  Always formulate a way for your gang to escape, and a place to fall back to.  Don't just have one fallback area either.  If the bunker is already taken, go to the utility room.  There are weapons hidden there.  If that is already overrun, head to the hotel.  I rebuilt it into a fortress.  There are multiple escape routes from here, heavy steel plates in the walls, and a superstructure that is sturdy enough to withstand most rockets or explosives.  Direct charges like a C4 pack would still work, but to get to those supports would almost be impossible without a large manpower investment, and high casualties on the attacker's side.  There are security ports, gun holes, hidden gun towers adjacent and offsite, and hidden built in weapons platforms.  This is not even my last ditch place of retreat.  Just my fuck everyone and destroy the entire city plan."

The gang was shocked.  This level of planning was well beyond the simple gang warfare they had planned for the immediate future.

"Boss, are we going international?"  Mer asked in a small voice.

"Eventually.  But that means ideas, girls.  Yours.  Come on.  Feed me."  She let her own hunger fill the connection.  Brit shivered.

"Um, boss?  You mentioned wealthy housewives.  Hungry housewives.  Instead of trying some trading or housing stolen goods that we acquire from other sources, why not turn this into a place where those housewives can feed those hungers?  Leather for Ladies."  She felt a bit of excitement from Shyla and shivered as the connection focused on her, and it felt like fingers began to rummage about in her mind.  She started to shudder, fell to her knees, and her middle began to flex madly.  "More, boss!  Oh damn, that feels so good!"  Mer turned towards her in surprise.  She watched as Brit clamped her thighs shut and began to squirm.

"Brit, what is she doing?"

"Searching.  Through my mind." Her breathing became ragged.  "I feel like my whole brain is being explored, like Jenni does to my pussy!  Oh fuck, I'm gonna....Jenni!"  Jenni crawled over and had her face pushed in between Brit's flexing thighs.  Brit tore her shorts into pieces, and pushed her into her crevice after she failed with her shorts in the way.  "Ahh!"  She cried out as the sensations inside her mind, and her body merged, peaked, and surged uncontrollably upon the one bundle of nerves that could accept the release.  Brit collapsed a few seconds after she went rigid.  Jenni looked into her eyes.

"She orgasmed."  She said softly.  Mer shivered and saw Shyla, completely still, yet she stood like a goddess in their minds.  She licked her lips.

"That was delicious.  Mm.  Any more ideas?"  Shyla suddenly reached out to the girls and gathered them close.  They could hear a growl, like an animal that tore flesh from their prey, one at a time,  they all felt her rummage around in their minds with a hunger that shocked them.

"Wow.  She mindfucked them."  Jenni said softly as she watched each member of the gang fall, and one at a time, they shuddered and collapsed.  She crawled over and went down on them to finish the job.

All had a full body orgasm.

 

25