Chapter 18 – A New Interface
552 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"How is your first customer, Leen?"  Shyla asked softly through the connection.  Leen grinned wildly, and continued to plunge deep within Lydia's ass.  "Speak in your mind, Leen.  I can hear you."

"She's into it, boss!  Really into it!  We haven't let up on her all night, and we've only had to wake her up once!"  She could feel Leen's nature at the front of this session with the customer.  Her aggressive tendencies were solely focused on Lydia, and how she should fuck her.

"Don't break her, Leen.  She's not a pet yet.  Lower yourself down to her ear.  I want to speak to her."  Leen didn't understand, but she continued to fuck Lydia hard, and with Shyla now connected to her, she got even hungrier.  She lowered herself to her back, then felt Shyla move deep within her mind.

"How are you handling it, Lydia?  Is it everything you imagined?"  She whispered in her ear.

"Fuck me harder!  Oh damn, it's not only everything I hoped for, it's even more than I dreamed!  I don't know how much more I can handle though."  She said reluctantly.  Shyla moved Leen's hand over her eyes and forehead.  She then slid her hand up over her hair and pulled her firmly by her hair.

"You would make a good pet for my girls, Lydia.  I'm going to enjoy your visits in the future."  Shyla released her control of Leen's body, and swept through her mind again.  "Give it to her, Leen.  You won't be able to wake her up next time, but put her to sleep with a smile on her lips.  Take her upstairs afterward, and let her give you head when she wakes up.  Show her some of the new gear too.  She'll come back."  Leen grinned.

"I do enjoy her body, boss.  And so does Brit.  Are you going to restructure her mind?"

"Not necessary.  She'll be addicted to your touch without any messing around inside her mind.  Enjoy yourself, Leen.  I'll see you inside the lobby later."  Leen then crossed her eyes as she felt her mind get connected to something much larger.

Then she heard the minds of all the others pass by her consciousness in only a few seconds.  It calmed down, but she could hear the whispers of the others, and smiled inside.

"A small gift, Leen.  Soon, all my girls will be here.  When you go to sleep, I will have a surprise for everyone."

 

 

"Where is this?"  Brit looked around.  She felt another presence and saw a glowing image of her Vice President, Leen, approach from the side.

"This is what she called the lobby."  Leen said softly.  A door appeared in front of them.  "What do lobbies do?"  Brit smiled.

"Lead you inside!"  She walked through the doorway as the door opened, and felt her breath catch in her throat, or as least the mental version of it.  Inside, she could see the club, some members at their desks, while Jia went down on Mer, and Jenni smiled from the cell.  She washed and sprayed down the surfaces, and sighed softly.  They were not inside their minds, but in the real club where people moved around.

"Once I'm done, I can go upstairs and help Leen and Brit.  I can't wait to put them to sleep!"  Jenni said eagerly.  Brit looked at Leen, then walked towards her.  She tried to touch her, and watched her hand go through her body.  Jenni turned towards her, but looked through her.  "Brit?"  Mer perked up, and looked around.  She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Her avatar is down here, Jenni.  Hurry up so you can go upstairs and keep them company."  Mer tilted her head.  "Boss, when did you arrive?"  Brit turned and saw Shyla's avatar approach them.  She felt slightly nervous as her own avatar was her normal size, but Shyla was nearly seven feet tall.  It didn't appear to be something she did consciously as she looked around, then at herself.

"I seem to be leaking."  She focused, and shrank down.  "Hm, it's getting a bit more difficult to rein in the constructs."  She heard Tandy whisper, and nodded.  "Probably.  Mer.  Are you online?"

"Casually, boss.  Whoa, what are you doing?"  She asked in surprise.  She felt an intrusion, then her mind shuddered.

"Mm, it's getting larger in here, Mer.  Keep working on your files, and configuration.  Soon, you'll be ready to be a server in the network." Mer frowned slightly at her statement.

"A server?  Like a computer server that stores information for data networks?"

"Similar.  Right now, you connect to my network, and gain information when you want it.  If you become a server, your mind is always connected, and your mind becomes part of the storage capacity, and processing power of the network."  Mer focused and analyzed her words.

"So....would I see you more that way?"  She asked quietly, while Brit and Leen listened carefully.

"A bit more.  I would access your brain more often, share thought processes, ask for opinions, and ideas, while I continue to work through problems."  Brit's and Leen's avatar stepped closer.

"Are any of us ready?"

"Brit, you're closer than Mer, while Leen is neck and neck.  The more you want it, the more your configuration will reflect that, and open the connections enough to engrave the network onto your interface."  Shyla tried to explain it, but a new concept was just introduced.

"Engrave, boss?  What does that mean?"  Leen asked while the others listened.

"Simply put, a circuit board is similar to an engraving.  The circuit pathways are planned, then laid with the material that conducts power.  The circuit leads to chips, switches, resistors, conductors, and diodes.  The engraving within your brain and interface is designed to carry information to the planned areas much faster then normal.  Your brain filters what you see, and discards what doesn't make sense, or appears to be noise.  Sometimes, this becomes a headache as a consequence of visual input the brain shouldn't process.  The engraving carries the information without filters to the intended portions.  This makes information storage and retrieval much faster, as well as giving the intended user a secondary interface that is organic in nature."  Shyla explained it as simply as she could.

"This sounds quite complex, boss."  Leen let out a slow breath.

"It is, and is only theoretical for now.  I have no way to implement it yet.  I had planned to install these engravings within my loyal girls through your optical interfaces, but I haven't upgraded your optics yet.  And don't worry.  There is no hacker or computer system in the world that can remotely access our network.  It consists only of me, Tandy, a few trusted ladies, and the twins.  As each of you integrate into the system, it would become more advanced, and help you to see details that only your sisters can see."  Shyla frowned slightly.

"What's the matter?" Brit asked as Shyla turned towards the upstairs apartments.

"I feel desire.  Is Lydia still awake?"  Shyla asked.  Brit frowned slightly, then nodded.

"Yeah, she's currently going down on me.  Should I head back?"  Shyla smiled, laid her hand against her head, and flashed a bit of information into her avatar.  "Boss, is this....I understand.  Eye contact?"

"It's not even experimental, Brit.  It's theoretical, and untested."  Brit pursed her lips, then nodded.

"And if it works?"

"You'll have a new pet, and I'll have a new interface to play with."

 

 

"I didn't think you would wake up."  Lydia said as she licked Brit's crevice.  She had just experienced one of the most incredible nights of sex she's ever had, and felt a bit affectionate towards this young woman.  Brit smiled down at her, and gripped her hair.

"Let me look while you lick me.  I want to see your eyes."  Lydia smiled, and looked her in the eyes.  For some reason, she could feel a pull deep within herself, but couldn't yet reconcile it, or understand it.  She didn't look away, but she felt a strange sensation, like Brit could see her innermost secrets, and had laid bare her deepest desires.  Then she confirmed it.

"Mm, you are so delectable.  Your need is quite strong, even if we filled it completely last night.  You want more, don't you?" Lydia nodded, but sighed softly.  "You have someone at home who's waiting for you, don't you?"

"Yes."  She continued to flick Brit's button.

"Does she swing your way, or is she submissive too, and that's why you're here?"  Lydia grew warm.

"She acts dominant, but she's not a strong one."  Brit smiled.  "Can I bring her here for some play?"

"Of course.  You never know, Lydia.  She may like it here and not want to leave."  The longer she looked Lydia in the eyes, the less Lydia wanted to look away.  She then said something that made Brit know that the method would work.

"Who's the boss?  I feel like I've met her already, but I haven't seen her."  Lydia wanted to look away from that intense look in her eyes, but she couldn't.  Brit didn't want to look away either, but she wasn't sure the process worked.  However, Shyla continued to adjust the process, refined and adjusted it hundreds of times in the few minutes this occurred.

"She's a powerful woman. Strong, fast, intelligent, and someone that is beyond dominance and submission.  If you get a connection with her, you should guard it jealously.  She will imprint herself upon your soul, and play about in your mind like it's her playground."  She shivered, but didn't take her eyes off of Lydia.  Brit then heard a prompt.

'Imprint complete.  Continue eye connection interface in order to upload initial loyalty conditioning programs.  Total time necessary is twenty minutes.'

"Don't stop licking, Lydia.  I want to see your eyes while you explore me."  Lydia smiled, which revealed the level of imprint already there.  She didn't look away because Brit told her not to.  Brit then heard another prompt.

'Organic interface initialized.  Engraving procedures require one hundred hours of steady optic transmission.  Can be implemented by the hour.  The interface will grow more efficient as more hours are spent on its construction.  Initial procedures require five hours of steady engagement in order to completely initialize the organic interface.  Do you wish to begin the initial engraving process?  This can not be interrupted for any reason, or the process will fail.'

"MER!"

 

22