Chapter 22 – Not What it Appeared To Be
436 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Baby, something isn't quite right."  Tandy spoke softly as she scanned Maggie's injuries, and her body.

"Explain."

"She has vaginal scarring, but not from forced intercourse.  It appears to be normal sexual activity from someone who is larger than her normal sexual partner, and larger than she's ever handled.  She also has signs of anal intercourse, but no real scarring.  The bruises and bite marks are inconsistent with injuries sustained by Aline and Inez."  Tandy's voice had a calming affect on Shyla's nerves, but this is the information she wanted.  Now she realized why things didn't feel right.

"Explain."

"Inez had bites, not bite marks.  She also had fractures, vaginal and anal tears.  From forced entry while dry.  Her bruises had soft tissue damage beneath.  Before the twins tore that guy apart, they scanned his body.  They found love bites, scratches on his back, and that he was packing a fairly large penis for a guy his age."  Tandy explained her findings, and could see the wheels turn inside her mind.  "Also, the injuries to both the mother and daughter don't appear to have been caused by a strong male.  More of a equally strong opponent."  Tandy could hear Shyla growl, while she transmitted some anger into the system.

"Dani?"

"Yes, boss?"

"I'm going to send you some protocols.  When they are installed, jack into her communications chip, and make yourself go ghost.  Watch what happens.  Scan her memories as she replays them.  Force them further and further back.  Right to the beginning of 'them'."  Danica heard Shyla's instructions and could feel her tension.

"Observe only?"

"Yes.  See what happens.  Do not comfort."

 

*****

 

"Wow, he's so big."  Maggie said softly after she watched her son fuck her daughter most of the night.  She had been filled with anger, and righteous indignation, but the longer she watched, her repressed urges grew in intensity.  After all, her son was in good shape, and had a much longer and thicker penis than his father.

'I see.  It's not rape.'  Shyla said to Tandy.  Tandy nodded.

Tandy watched as the scene blurred, and Maggie, a nicely built woman in her late thirties, silently slid into her son's bed after he had his shower and went to sleep.  The first thing she did was try to deep throat his quite large penis.  That got his attention.

They watched it all play out.  She went down on him. Then she fucked him.

"You want a real woman, son?"  He nodded.  "Then let me show you what experience can do."  The scene continued for a few hours, with Maggie being quite aggressive in her need.  After her first real climax in a few years, she felt almost satisfied.  Her son had been turned on, and showed her an aggressive personality that spoke to her inner needs.  He pushed her belly down and buried it back inside her.

And Maggie loved it.

 

*****

 

"Boss.  You were right.  It was mutual.  In fact, the sister purposely pursued him when he didn't show her much attention before.  It seems to have been the need for a male figure, but since she was in a sexually repressed family, anything sexual in nature was quickly embraced."  Shyla listened to Danica's explanation.

"And the events?"

"Mutual.  She climbed into his bed every night, and fought with her mother constantly over his attention.  He didn't care.  He fucked them both every night he could.  The jealousy in this family was insane.  Mother and daughter hurt each other, while the son fucked them for fun.  He dominated them, so the slaps seemed to be part of their play.  It made him feel powerful, and they would get him like they wanted.  A strong male to fuck them hard."  Danica sounded disgusted.  "Boss, I know this was experience, but can you wipe that from my mind?  I feel dirty now."

"Take her to the lab, and sedate her.  Since they want to be fucked, they will get all they can take.  Maggie will go to the first chapter, and be brutalized there.  When we open the second and third, Maggie will go there to keep them happy, while Sheilah will go to the third.  For now....baby?"  Shyla looked at Tandy.

"Let Jenni hold her leash.  She's loyal to the gang, and extremely loyal and faithful to you.  She should be given some responsibility.  Pet Handler should be enough for now.  Give her behavioral training programs, and collar control."  Tandy's soft suggestion was actually good advice.  Jenni had lots of experience in how to be obedient.  Shyla pursed her lips.

"Never thought I would see this day." She smiled.

 

*****

 

"Pet, come over here."  Jenni blinked and walked over to Mer at the President's desk.

"What's up?  Oh, push back your chair.  It's been hours since I've tasted you."  Mer smiled.  When Jenni slid down between her thighs, she combed her fingers through the girl's hair.

"The doctor made a suggestion to the boss about you.  She agrees with it too."  Jenni flicked her button.

"Oh?"

"You'll be assigned as her organization's Pet Handler from now on.  You'll be given behavioral training programs to upload to your pets, and you'll be given control over all punishment collars.  She wants to know if you have an idea on how to make things better."  Jenni bit her button, then flicked it between her teeth.

"A pain enhancer.  I got shocked, but if it's nerve based, I couldn't steel myself against it.  Different levels, time based blocks, paralysis control for longer periods.  Make the pets fearful of being punished, least the ones that aren't willing like Jia, or Lydia." Jenni said after a few minutes of thought.

"That's rather extreme, pet."

"I know, but I know what I was like.  If someone is turned into a pet, it's because they were a lost cause.  Those types don't deserve mercy unless they earn it.  Who knows?  Maybe there will be others who are even worse than me?  They will need stronger measures to get obedience."  Mer nodded.  Jenni's answer was well thought out, and didn't pull any punches with herself.

"The boss likes your ideas.  She wants you at the hotel this evening.  Your collar hasn't been changed yet due to her being so busy, and she wants it updated to the newer model.  You will have an exterior collar, but the rest will be buried in the interface, not your neck. It will be a control collar that links to your thoughts, and the other pet's collars.  You decide they need to be punished, and your collar sends the signal to their collar."  She gripped Jenni's hair.  "You'll still be my personal pet, and you will still be fucked endlessly, but you now have some responsibility here.  She's trusting you, pet.  Don't let her down."  Jenni continued to lick her button.  "Nothing to say?"

"I don't think I impressed the boss enough for this.  The doctor recommended it?"

"Her mentor, the doctor, watches everyone.  If someone shows more loyalty, she is impressed with them.  But don't take her for a soft touch.  She used to dissect living people without pain meds for fun.  She was dismembered and only watched.  She didn't scream.  She is the boss's right hand, and anchor.  If she wanted you dead, she could do it even without her arms.  The twins are quite fond of her." Jenni shivered.

"Those girls are scary.  Absolutely loyal to the boss, and move like ghosts.  You wouldn't know they were there until they ripped out your heart.  Remind everyone never to disrespect the boss.  In any way.  I don't think they would give second chances."  Mer held Jenni's face to her lips, and smiled as she pushed her tongue deeper.  "Mm, you taste so good, Mer!  I wish my tongue was longer!"  Mer smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I think you're doing fine on your own."

 

20