Chapter 29 – Hell Yeah, Upgrade Us!
330 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

'Tandy, I'm going to give you this temporary body to remotely control today.' Shyla whispered in her ear.

'Why, baby?'

'I want you to see something with your own eyes, and you're not quite ready to be awakened.'  She focused on her mentor, then swept through her mind.  'I'm adding remote protocols so you can control, and see from this frame's eyes in much the same way I do.'  Tandy gasped, and so did Jill.  Tandy was 'stitched' onto Jill's consciousness so she would have an anchor, so Jill could also feel Shyla's intrusions, and work.

'You do that so easily, boss.  It felt like we had to swim through pudding in order to get into Mer's mind, and the others.  How do you do it so easily?' Jill asked within the mental construct.

'It's that difficult for you?  Hm.  It's always been this easy for me.  I've never questioned why, or how.  It just happens.'  She focused on Tandy and saw her avatar flicker, and solidify.  'How is it, doctor?'

'I can see through the frame's eyes, baby.  And why did you call me doctor just now?'  Tandy sounded a little perturbed.

'A time and a place.  You were the one who taught me that, doctor.  Now, use the frame and head into the hallway from the grow op.'  Tandy pouted at Shyla's words, then felt Shyla inside their private connection.

'Jill can hear us even now, love, but in the construct, everyone can hear us.  When you're using your own body again, things will be different, but while you're inside Jill, she will also share your emotions, and my intentions.  The Top Three are extremely important to me, but you are my personal lover.'  She heard Shyla's voice inside her mind, and grinned.

'Are you jealous, baby?'  She asked with a grin on her lips.  At least, that would be her facial expression if she were using her own body.  Right now, it was Jill who grinned.

'The three, boss?  I don't believe I've met the third.'  Jill said softly, and shivered a bit.  Her body was the one that endured the intrusions, so it was her that felt the pleasure.

'You will soon.  She's the one who's in control of the bunker.'  A large vault door loomed ahead of the frame, and it slowly rolled open.  The noise that came out of the hole surprised both Jill and Tandy.  Before the door opened, they didn't hear a thing, but now, they almost had to plug their ears from the amount of noise that came out.

A figure walked out through the door, and caught their attention.  Exotic came to Tandy's mind.  Her half Cuban heritage really spilled out in darker eyes and skin, but her figure was what drew their attention.  Like Danica and Jill, Sol was well endowed, but even more so.  Her heavy chest, and wide hips were dead giveaways on what attracted Shyla's eyes, while her demeanor attracted them all.  This was quite a seductive lady.

"Hey, boss."  A husky voice greeted them.  Tandy's mouth opened slightly.

'Close your mouth, baby.  She's mine.'

 

 

Solange, the third member of her core group, led them through a new series of tunnels that took them deeper underground.

"As you can see, we had to line the tunnels and seal the stone with the non toxic sealant you provided, boss.  Currently, the water table is almost non existent in this area as it's mostly solid bedrock.  However, we are likely to come across some areas that have water bearing rock eventually.  We took no chances."  The frame followed Solange's robust figure down the newly built set of stairs that led them at least a hundred feet below the level of the bunker door.

"Won't this be detected?  Along with the digging, and activity, won't the government decide to investigate someone who builds a bunker like this?"  Solange smiled at Tandy's question.

"That sealant is also a barrier. It prevents their equipment from seeing passed it.  Their sensors won't see it as a hollow area, which would indicate the size, but will not see it at all.  Instead, the material scatters their signals so that nothing coherent returns.  We've used it throughout the structure, just in case they get creative and sink sensors in different areas of the world and look across, instead of just straight down.  We've also allowed the material to bleed into the more porous rock surfaces, so as to confuse the sensors even more.  As well, even though we use heavy machinery, we don't use explosives.  There should be only minor noise transmitted over a long distance."  Tandy pursed Jill's lips.

"Hm.  So what is the purpose of this bunker?"  Jill asked within the construct.  Now that Solange had appeared, her avatar also appeared inside the construct.

"It was an idea that the boss found within the twins.  This bunker is a place that she can grow her troops, food and other experiments within an enclosed environment, in case of a disaster.  However, boss, I wanted to discuss something."  Tandy's frame stopped as she concentrated on Sol's words.  "Doctor?"

"Sorry. I don't have full control over the frame.  Just remote.  When I started to think deeply, I left conscious control.  Um, an enclosed environment for food production, and experiments?"  Solange smiled and nodded.  "Then has the idea advanced into something non terrestrial?"

"The boss was correct.  Your mind is quite the place.  I can't wait to see you in your body, doctor."  Solange tilted her head.  "Yes, boss.  Jill is the one most appropriate."  She shivered slightly.

"How are you two having a personal conversation in front of us?"  Jill pouted.

"Don't worry, Jill."  Jill's eyes rolled back within her head as Shyla swept through her mental connection.  She was mindful of the strength of her connection to the doctor at the same time.  "You and the doctor will enjoy what I have in mind."

 

 

"Mer.  And is this Brit?"  Brit smiled at Danica as they walked into the Revenant Hotel.

"That's me.  And this is...."  Brit wanted to introduce the third member, but Danica cut her off.

"Hanna.  The doctor informed me of who would be here.  Were you told?"  Danica asked quietly.

"We were told that we're here for some upgrades, and to make sure we didn't leave any holes at the club."  Mer spoke with her usual attitude, then shivered as she felt familiar fingers brush her mind.

"That was the boss, Mer.  You are here for upgrades, but a lot more then you expect.  Go up to the third floor.  She's waiting for you there."  Danica watched as all three went into the elevator, visibly disturbed, but also excited.  "Lucky ducks.  Personal attention from the boss."

 

 

"Hello, girls."  Brit, Mer, and Hanna walked out of the elevator and saw Tandy standing to the side of the first table.

"Doc?  Is that you?"  Mer asked in surprise.

"Yes, it's me.  My girl was a little bit anal when it came to making my skeletal frame, but I can understand.  If I would be forced to put her under multiple operations, then have to upgrade later, I would also go a little bit batty.  Well, battier then normal."  She gestured to the three stretchers.  "You'll notice I have a table for each of you.  Before you lay down, it's time to see what she's going to give each of you."  Tandy removed a curtain and revealed three sets of cybernetic frames.

"Holy shit."  Brit said.  "A term....."

"Ah ah.  It's not.  That movie used CGI, and based them on the human skeleton.  These are much more advanced skeletal reproductions, while the movies made them...not as nimble.  These are not fantasy.  So, are you ready?"  Tandy asked with a smile.  Mer's face wore a large grin, and she looked at her close comrades.  They both nodded eagerly.

"Oh hell yeah!  Upgrade us!"

 

12