Chapter 6 – A New Pet
1.4k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Do you think she'll show up?"  One of the girls had a camera in her hand.  Jenni's arm was still in its cast, but her face was still sadistic.

"It's still early.  Put that away.  I don't want her to see it until we have her in the compromising position.  We led her to believe that her crush would wait for her, so we still have time."

"Oh, you won't need it even if the teachers don't find it." Mer came from around the corner.  Unlike her normal attire, she wore jeans, a tee shirt, and soft soled shoes, in order to blend in at a school they were too old for.  The gang followed on her heels.  Fists flew, and all but Jenni landed on the floor in the first few seconds, their faces swollen, and groans on their lips.  They were not conscious after such a brutal and swift beatdown.

The sneer on Jenni's face was erased a few seconds later as Mer's foot met her temple.  No one saw them coming, and they had no defense against skilled fighters like Mer's girls.  They were high school students, while Mer, Leen, and the others were trained by the streets.  She then picked Jenni up like she weighed twenty or thirty pounds.  She was groggy, and confused.

"You were warned once before.  Now you have to learn this lesson the hard way."  Jenni heard Mer's words and felt her middle grow cold.  She remembered that conversation in the hospital room, and now she had some context.  It was too late though.  She now wished she had listened to her parents, instead of how she behaved.

 

 

 

"Daddy."  She said in a small voice.  She wanted pity, but she didn't get it.  Her mother looked at her angrily.

"One more time.  Just once.  We'll all be dead!  Do you understand me?"  She paled.

"What about the police?"  She said in a small voice.

"They were the ones who warned us!"

"They're corrupt?"  she asked in shock.

"Are you an idiot?"  Her father said angrily.  "IF the police warned us, it was to protect us!  You were warned once before, and you didn't listen.  This is what happened to me because of you!  If you do something like this again, or try any bullshit towards that girl, a broken arm is the least of your worries!"  He closed his eyes and had to control his breathing.  The pain got worse the angrier he got.

"But she broke my arm!"  Her mother looked at her like she was stupid.

"Didn't this teach you anything?  What about your brother and sister?"

"They didn't get their arm broken."  She sneered.

 

 

 

"What did she say?"  Leen looked at Mer, then back to Jenni.  She was roughed up a little so she was quiet, but they took her to an out of the way utility room in the local subway system.  No one could hear her here.

"Do with her as we want to.  Have our fun with her.  She'll let the DT club know that we have an investment, and they'll make sure we have an income next winter.  She also said that if we kill her, the body can be turned into ashes, and no one will miss her for long.  If we want to have our fun with her, the collar can ensure her loyalty for as long as we want to keep her.  When she's dead, or collared, the code to the clubhouse will be given to us.  Our gang will then be backed, and built up enough to take over the territory that club once had."  Jenni shivered, while Leen stared hard at her.  Not angrily, but hungrily.

"Let's fuck her then.  No sense wasting an ass like that."  Mer grinned.  Leen could read her mind easily.  The gang opened a box they brought with them.  It was filled with leather harnesses and dildos in varying sizes.

"That girl is scary.  She knew that much about us."

 

 

"It's your turn again, boss."  Leen tapped her foot.  Mer nodded, and stood up.  "She's stopped crying, but not stopped cumming.  She seems to be really into it."  Mer smiled.  She had over two hours on that ass of Jenni's, and made her climax multiple times herself, while Leen and a few others took the second shift.

"She's still going, so she has some fight left in her.  Did you go double anal yet?"  Mer asked while getting horny again.  Leen shook her head.

"Not anally.  She's done double pussy and single anal, but not double anal."  Leen flexed and stretched her shoulders.  "She's a slut, that's for sure.  She barely cried out when the double went in."

"Let's go double anal then and see how she takes it.  Then we'll let her rest and eat a bit before we keep going at her."  Mer said with a smirk.  "Don't want our new pet to die just yet."

"The voice said we can fuck her as long as we want.  Even if we make it last a month, as long as she doesn't escape, they are fine with it."  Mer and Leen walked over to the pile of bodies still fucking their tied up pet, but their energy flagged.  "Take a break girls.  We'll play with her for a bit.  Anyone want to help us go double both holes?"  The two still fucking her smiled.

"We just got our second wind!"  They stayed in position.  Mer and Leen slid beside her, onto their sides, and aimed the heads.  Leen pushed hers in alongside Brit's, and heard Jenni cry out as her pussy was filled up.  Mer firmly pushed against her slick hole, and felt it pop.  Jenni groaned, then laid down on top of Brit, while she was held down by both weight, and several arms.  Mer smiled sadistically.

"Looks like you get to live a while longer, pet."  What they didn't expect was her response.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!  So damned good!  Fuck me harder!"

 

37