Chapter 7A – First Rung of the Ladder
1.1k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Shyla smiled as she watched the action.  The gang had brutally fucked Jenni all night, and showed no signs of let up.  In spite of that, Jenni continued to climax, and not even try to fight her captors.  It was like she was already broken and ready to accept her role.  Or this was the role she was made for.  Shyla, however, was not someone to sit back and wait for trouble to come to her.

She sent a message to the gang leader, Mer.

 

 

Mer smiled sadistically.  This is what she had waited for.  Permission from the boss.

"Girls!  It's time to collar our pet!"  She called out.  There were some smiles on her gang member's faces.

"We can keep her?"  Brit asked.  She had been the one who most actively fucked Jenni, and was usually on bottom.  No matter which position or hole the others wanted to fuck, she wanted to be the one who faced her.  She wanted to see her face when she came, wanted to pull her down and bite her neck, or punish her with a hard kiss.

"Yeah, the boss said that in order to keep her, we have to collar her.  Leen, help me put this on her."  The others stopped fucking her, and helped her to her knees.  Leen knelt behind her, and held her arms.  "Don't move, pet, or this will hurt even worse."  Mer held the collar in her hands, and looked at the inside.  "Fuck, this looks like it will hurt."  She examined the two posts, and saw three sharpened points that were sitting just outside the housing on each post.  They were at the three points of a triangle, with a small space between each point.  Mer put the electronic collar around her neck.  "She's going to flip when this gets seated.  Hold her tight."

Mer snapped the collar together, and saw the red lights on both sides turn on.  The exterior housing was as wide as her palm, and just as thick, but not that heavy.  Two caps currently held the three posts, and were extended two inches out from the housing.

"She said that we have to push these caps until they sit flush, then turn them.  The lights will turn green when seated.  Those steel posts are going to puncture her neck in three places on each side.  So it will hurt.  A lot.  Brit.  You push one side while I push the other."  Brit nodded, and though she looked a bit concerned, both Mer and herself pushed firmly on the caps.  Jenni screeched in agony, but didn't move.

"She didn't try to fight.  Odd."  Leen said in surprise.  She didn't know that Jenni was so exhausted, her body didn't have the strength to fight back.  Not that she wanted to though.  She was sated for the first time in her life, when she used to think she was insatiable.  The posts popped as they seated, and they turned them.  The collar flashed, and beeped twice.  Both lights on either side lit up green.  "What now?"

"Now it's turned on."  She grabbed a fistful of Jenni's hair and lifted her head.  "Your neck will feel tender for a while, but the collar won't kill you unless you don't obey.  This is a control collar.  If you try to run, it will paralyze you temporarily the first time.  A simple shock to teach you a lesson if you disobey either my order, or Leen's.  If you try to run the second time, it will paralyze you with pain.  The shocks will increase in level if you continue to disobey.  If you try to run a third time, it will kill you by torturing you to death, until your brain turns to mush from the shocks.  It gives a warning shock within five seconds of an order.  You will have your place to sit, to sleep, and to eat.  If you try to leave the building, before you even get near a window, or the door, you'll be paralyzed.  Do you understand?"  Jenni nodded, but grimaced as the pain in her neck hurt her badly. 

"Leen.  Give her the test."  Mer stood back and watched.  Leen released Jenni's arms, and stood in front of her.

"The boss knows you won't believe it unless you experience it.  Stand up, Pet."  Jenni stood up on weak legs because she wasn't in any hurry to test the collar and disobey her captors.  "Collar, Captain Leen.  Initiate test for the subject by the new name of Pet."  Jenni cried out as she was shocked, and fell to her knees.  She stood back up obediently, though her collar just went off.  "Collar, paralysis test of ten seconds."  Jenni cried out as she was shocked again, and fell to the floor like a wet noodle, unable to move at all.

"This collar makes the boss a lot of money.  If you try to remove it, or tamper with it, the collar will kill you before you're able to.  If you try to turn or unsnap the posts while it's active, it will fry your brain.  Only the boss can turn it off.  No one else is able to even get the housing off before it fries the one who wears it.  Then the circuits will burn out so no one can copy it.  Your collar is designed to push a probe in alongside the post connectors.  A computer directed probe.  Do you have a slight headache?"  Jenni nodded when she was able to move again.  "That is the probe.  Apparently, she altered a unit that was used for medical operations in the brain.  This is nestled right between the lobes of your brain.  If it is not removed by a professional medical doctor, it will scramble that brain of yours."  Leen smiled sadistically.  The boss was really thorough in the design of the collar.  The probe wasn't part of the torture.  The probe was there for Jenni's reconditioning.

Over the next week, they were to fuck her as hard as they wanted.  She would be conditioned by the collar to love it.  She would be their pet for the rest of her life.  If she disobeyed, that life would be really short.

 

 

"This is our new home?"  Leen said in awe.  She keyed in the access code she was given, and the door unlatched.  When the group went inside, they realized how much of a jackpot they won.

"This looks like it belongs to a club.  Present tense."  Mer said softly.  A figure stepped out of the shadows.

"It did.  Past."  The voice was female, but the face was obscured.  "They irritated someone who erased them.  Now it is yours."  She threw an envelope to Leen.  "Some operating capital.  How is your new pet doing?"  Mer smiled, reached behind her, and pulled the hood off of Jenni's head.

"She's completely obedient.  Took less time than expected.  She likes to fuck apparently."  The figure nodded.

"Unexpected.  This club is already outfitted with the transponders for her collar.  The main hall has a bathroom, a shower, and a pet bed for her to sleep on, when you're done using her for the day.  Make sure to keep her hair and neck clean, or she'll get an infection.  She'll be allowed anywhere in the main hall, or in the tower to sleep where you decide to fuck her that night.  She can be in the stairwell, or one of your bedrooms, or the hall on each floor.  If she goes near the windows, she'll get a warning shock.  If she tries to do something near the windows, she'll be paralyzed."

"We do like fucking her.  She's quite....slutty."  Leen smiled wide.

"The President of DT will be waiting for your investment.  There is another problem you can take care of.  A simple warning should suffice, unless they become more of a problem.  Find out who your pet worked with, to set up the others at that school.  They would pay big money to have that data destroyed.  It will be a bonus when it's recovered.  A grand for each lesson.  IF they do not learn..." She put manual on the desk.  "Then you'll have your instructions on how to handle it.  If they need to be disposed of, let me know if you want another pet.  One should be enough until your numbers double though."  She put another book on the table.  "You'll be expected to handle your own books, but the DT will help teach you.  The bills are paid on this place for the next ten years.  When your group is established, and you have a good grip on the business, it will be turned over to you."  She then put a small box on the table.

"This is a small gift to your group."  The woman left, but they didn't know how.  The front door was not in that direction.  Mer went to the box and opened it.  Inside was a piece of paper, and two irons.  She read the paper.

"Leen, come here."  Leen read the paper, and smiled.

"Fuck me.  Girls, gather round!"  Shyla watched from the shadows as they heated up the branding irons.  Each member would receive a brand.  A symbol of The Abandoned Witches, which was their gang name.  The second iron was for those in charge, and the President only.  It was a combination of M and L intertwined.  Whoever received the ML brand was a person of authority within the Abandoned Witches.  Whoever had their brand would be a protected member of the gang.

 

 

"She's already established her own small network."  George said quietly into his phone.

"Of course.  She's my granddaughter.  Is the girl a problem?"

"No sir.  She is wearing your granddaughter's collar."  George heard a grunt.

"No one has been able to disable one of those before they kill their victims.  It's under control then.  She also has CCTV all over that building.  If she finds something she dislikes, they can disappear easily.  Have the DT's check on them periodically.  Teach them countermeasures.  Then test their loyalty."  George closed the line and disappeared into the night.  Shyla watched him leave and smiled.

"Granddad.  Still worrying about us when I know you're the real enemy.  Hm.  What would you do in this situation?  Lessons and tests.  I hope you pass, girls.  I don't want to have to replace the first rung of the ladder so early in the game."

 

31