Chapter 8A – Override Level 1
1.1k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Mer sat on the couch and sighed softly as Jenni went down on her.  She took the manual and began to read it carefully.  She smiled and firmly gripped her pet's hair.

"You're quite good at that, pet.  Do you want someone to fuck you while you eat me out?"  Mer grinned as Jenni nodded eagerly.  Two of the girls snickered and put on their harness.  "Don't worry.  They enjoy fucking the hell out of you.  As long as you behave, and give them head, they'll fuck the hell out of you until you can't stand."  Jenni returned to her job, and didn't pay attention to the manual as it wasn't her business.  Somehow, Jenni found her role in life.

Mer continued to flip through it until she came across a certain chapter.  She frowned, and started to read it carefully.

How to recognize a mole.

"Leen!  Come over here!"  Mer called out when she finished.  Leen appeared quickly as she recognized that her friend was agitated.  She handed her the manual.  "Read that chapter.  Tell me what you think."  Leen frowned and read the information, then looked at her.

"This sounds really familiar."  She said quietly and sat beside Mer.  She looked down at Jenni.  "She's adapted nicely.  No rebellious thoughts, no fights, just wants to be fucked, and goes down on us like she's desperate to eat us out."  Mer nodded, and moaned softly.

"She's getting better too.  You think Teena was...."  Leen was about to comment when her company phone buzzed.

'I have a gift for the gang.  Finish with your pet, and get ready for a night run.  A couple of girls you might want to recruit, as well as someone you might have a few questions for.  Leave your pet behind.  And someone to watch over her.'

Leen showed Mer the message.

"Pet, we're going out tonight.  When you finish."  She held Jenni down, and watched the smile flash over her face.  "You really like it when we do this, don't you?"  Jenni nodded, but kept her face down.  "Who hasn't fucked her today?"  Brit lifted her hand.

"I was busy watching the main door, which is a shame.  She cries out so nicely when we bang her real good.  Mer, we need some more people, something I never thought I would say.  We have a garage that we could do some trading out of, or shipping of goods we acquire, but we don't have enough people."  Brit said reluctantly.

"That's what we are going to do tonight."

 

 

"Are these them?"  Leen asked quietly.  Her phone buzzed.  She showed Mer the message.

'Seven are here.  One is a gift.  Two are not as reliable, and will need some conditioning to be useful to the gang.  Send them to the Revenant Hotel.  You'll know who they are.  The other four will be eager, but will still require conditioning in the future.'  Mer frowned.

"Conditioning?"  She asked quietly.  Then another message flashed.

'Send them to me, and I'll send them back to you in a couple of months.  They will be loyal, and much stronger than they are now.'  Before she could ask, another message flashed.  'I want you and Leen to bring them to me.  You'll know what I mean when you come here.  I have your back, Mer.  I want you to get stronger.  If I wanted your head, I would have taken it when I beat you down.'  A memory flashed in their minds.  The planted one.

"It's her!  She's our backer?"  Leen asked in surprise.  Mer nodded slowly, then her eyes grew cold.

"She could have killed us multiple times.  She's given us a home, money, and opportunities.  She has our back.  She's also given us a gift, though I don't know what it is.  We'll trust her until there is no reason to do so."  Leen nodded and bumped her fist against Mer's.  It was how they operated.  They showed respect to those that earned it, or deserved it.  If someone put a knife in their back, they would never trust them again.  If someone had their back, they would have theirs as well.

Mer had no idea, but her words had George step back into the shadows and disappear.  They passed one of the tests.

 

 

"Should we join a gang?"  Teena said as the small group huddled around a small fire.  It was still early Spring, and the nights were really cold.

"Weren't you in a gang?"  One girl asked.

"I was, but they disappeared one night.  Haven't seen them since."  Teena looked over her shoulder as she heard someone approach.  "Someone's coming."

"We disappeared, did we?  Last time we looked for you, you were not there."  Leen stepped out of the shadows.

"Leen?  You're alright?"  Teena asked in a surprised tone.  She stepped in closer, and frowned when Leen smirked.  "These clothes are new!"  Leen chuckled, which set off a warning bell inside her mind.

"A gift from our backer.  Right, Mer?"  The others came out of the shadows, dressed all in black.  Teena quickly turned her head to see Mer and the others now in plain sight, and all around them.  She had been so focused on Leen that she didn't see them.

"That's right.  Our new backer."  She looked at the other six girls, and noticed something quickly.  Four of them stood together to keep warm. Two of them were loners, shifty, and ready to run at the drop of a hat.  Teena.  That was the wildcard.  Mer looked her up and down and could now see what she once failed to see.  Someone who looked ambitious, and not a street rat like them.  Mer's phone buzzed.

'Whenever you're ready, Mer, two DT members are waiting for her.  Just on the other side of the bridge.'  Mer nodded.

"Del.  Take Teena over to the other side of the bridge.  Talk with her about where she's been.  IF the answers are satisfactory, escort her to the club.  She is one of our long lost sisters, after all."  Mer said in a nice firm voice.  She looked at the rest.  "As for the rest of you, it's real cold out tonight, but we have a place for you to stay.  There's food, blankets, bars on the windows and doors so no one can break in, and a place for each of you.  We have money, weapons to protect ourselves, and a backer.  A wealthy one.  You don't have to live like this anymore." The group of four looked at each other.

"This all sounds good, but we've been tricked before."

"We know."  Leen said seriously.  "We were once like you.  Starving, fighting for scraps, and freezing.  We've lost a few to the cold, and now we don't have to.  You can walk away now, or come with us.  However, you should know that there are no guys in that club.  Just girls.  No boyfriends, or any male will ever enter those doors as a member.  We deal with the Dragon's Teeth club, for advice, and investments, but that is it.  The rest is us."  The group of four looked at each other.

"We can leave if it's not up to snuff?"

"You can.  Membership is not mandatory until you actually live there.  Once you're in, you're family, and we'll have your back."  Leen spoke with Mer's thoughts as she knew her so well.

"And if there are a few guys who won't leave us alone?  Track us down no matter where we try to hide?"  Mer looked at her firmly.

"Then we teach them a lesson.  A permanent lesson."  The girl nodded.

"I can handle that."

 

 

"Where did the rest go?"  One of the two shifty girls asked.  Leen smiled.

"They went back to the clubhouse.  The boss wants to meet you two."   She shrugged.  "Don't ask us why, but when she says she wants to meet you, we bring you to meet her."  She looked up at the massive structure.  "This is it.  The Revenant Hotel.  Damn, the boss is rich, isn't she?"  When they entered, Leen saw the lady at the desk smile.

"We're here to see....she never gave us her name."  Leen frowned while she fumbled for the words.

"Don't worry.  You're here to see the boss, right?"  Leen nodded.  "I'm Jill.  You are Leen, and you're Mer, right?"

"Yeah, that's us."  Mer said, but felt a little bit strange.  Almost like this place is familiar to her.

"The third floor.  She's waiting for you."

 

 

"Boss?"  Mer asked as Shyla appeared out of a shadow.  It was the same familiar figure inside her mind, and the same firm look on a pretty girl's face.  It was those eyes that triggered her memory though.  Cold eyes that saw right through her, and never wavered.

"Hello, Leen.  Hello, Mer.  Override level one."

 

32