Chapter 11 – You Belong to Me
1.2k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Damn, Jia, if you were a street rat, we would make you our pet too!" Jia smiled and buried her face in Leen's pussy.  "Fuck her harder.  She's able to smile."  Jia rolled her eyes and looked at Jenni beside her.  She had her face buried in Mer's pussy, while two went at her with a deep hard pace that had her whimpering prior to climaxing.  Jia nearly collapsed twice already, but they helped her to get back onto her knees, and brought her back around for more.  "What do you think, Mer?"

"I think Jia should tell her parents that they should go on a vacation for couples rather than a family one."  Mer said with a smirk.  "I think she would have a lot more fun being fucked by us then laying on the sand and getting in her parent's way when they want to fuck."  Jia's eyes opened, and her hand reached out.

"Phone!"

 

 

"Are you sure, baby?"  He heard her giggle.  It made him feel real happy inside to hear his daughter laugh again.

"Yeah, daddy!  These girls protect me, and it's the safest I've felt in a long time!  Since I am under their protection right now, why don't you take mom for a good couples vacation, and unwind.  Gonna sound vulgar here, dad, but make sure to roll her eyes and make her smile.  She needs it."  He chuckled.

"Thank you, baby.  I'll do just that.  Stay out of trouble, baby."  He said warmly.

"Don't worry, dad.  They may be a gang, but they keep their heads low, and don't go looking for problems.  The club is wired, so I don't have to worry.  And Jenni is here to keep me company when the girls go out to work.  I'm safe and happy."  For the first time in a while, she could say that and mean it.

"Alright, baby.  I'll put some cash in your account for expenses."  She hung up the phone and looked over her shoulder.

"It was so hard to keep a steady voice while you two were still fucking my ass and pussy, even if it was real slow!  But I'm not complaining.  I love it."  She buried her face back in Leen's pussy, and went at her hungrily.  Mer smirked.  Jia really needed to be fucked just as hard as Jenni.

"You heard your pet!  Now fuck the hell out of those asses!"  Leen said firmly.

 

 

"Take her upstairs and help her shower, pet.  Then put her in Leen's bed.  You curl up on mine."  Jenni nodded, and gently helped Jia to her feet after the others were happily exhausted from all the sex they had that day.  Mer looked at Leen carefully.

"What's on your mind, Mer?"

"I think we have a new pet, don't you?"  Mer said quietly.  Leen smirked.

"We'll have to see, or we'll be on that beat down list.  We can 'condition' her over the next few weeks though.  Give her what she needs.  Make it so this is her home."  Leen said in a nice low voice.  "What about our other pet?"

"She's mine, so Jia is yours.  I see how much you enjoy her."  Mer smiled.  "That isn't why I wanted you to stay behind. With the bunker, we can do a grow op, but nothing hardcore that will bring us attention.  However, how do we hide the heat signature?"  Leen sat back.

"A few years back, one of the girls spoke about geothermal energy.  She read about it in school.  It uses the heat in the ground, concentrates it like a heat pump, and has a large signature."  Mer's phone buzzed.

'I'll get a geothermal plant built on the site so there is a large heat signature.  The power can be sold to the power company, as an income for the club.  Legitimate income to be claimed so the club won't have the tax man knocking at your door.  There are government grants that can help pay for it too.  Any other ideas?'

"You watch us fuck those girls too?"  Mer said angrily.

'Of course I do, Mer.  It was quite entertaining to see your pets get fucked so firmly.  You might want to get someone trained to work with leather.  The goods you produce can be sold for a good profit, and you can also make some stuff to have fun with.  Cuffs.  Whips.  Body harnesses.  It can help you build a reputation, and bring more profit your way.  Legitimate profit.'  The voice was there, but not there.  She had eyes on them, but not unkind eyes.  She had their backs.

"Bondage gear."  Leen said softly.

'Exactly.  There are a lot of repressed ladies in this town who wouldn't mind paying for an entire gang filled with dominants, and a few pets, to pleasure them.  Think about Jia's father and how easily he dropped twenty grand for a job.  There are lots of housewives with big budgets for the extras.  Their husbands are none the wiser as they are gone for long periods on business trips.  Sexually repressed housewives.'  Mer rubbed her chin.

"My mother taught me leather when I was young."  Mer said softly.  "I used to make vests and hats.  Never thought I could use that to make money."

'Send me a list of equipment that you'll need, and all the supplies you want, but keep in mind the profits will come out of the power plant until the expenses are paid for.'  Her soft voice was at their ear, and felt comforting.

"Why you doing this?"  Leen asked quickly.  "You don't take a percentage to profit off us, and you're setting us up for the future.  Why?"  They heard a soft chuckle.

'Didn't I tell you that first time, Leen?  You are my girls.  You belong to me.  I take care of those who belong to me.'

"But....are we....?"  She heard her laugh again.

'You're not my bitches, or pets, or my sluts to have fun with.  You're my girls.  You will always belong to me.  My army in the shadows.'  She chuckled again.  'Leen, you're not a captain anymore.  You're the VP of the club.  Mer is the President.  Any more ideas?'  Leen's mouth fell open, while Mer was rattled.

The memory they had of her before winter started was powerful.  One by one, she put them down.  She humiliated them, then kissed them and told them they belonged to her.  But Mer was told something else.

 

 

The beatdown was swift and brutal.  Leen was unconscious, while the rest groaned beside her.  Mer looked up into those eyes, saw only cold murder, and felt fear for the first time in a long while.  Not for herself.  For her girls.

"Please.  Don't hurt my girls."  The eyes changed from cold murder to inquisitive.  "I'll do anything."  The eyes softened.

"Since you decided to play, I'll tell you that you've won not only your life, but the life of your gang.  They will live instead of being executed by me, or my grandfather.  Your lives belong to me now."  She had straddled Mer's upper body, her knees pinned Mer's arms, and with a flip, she landed with her full body laying on top of Mer's body.

"I'll come for you one day.  When it's time, I'll take what belongs to me.  Don't lose your fire, Mer.  My girls need your fire.  Protect them.  Make them strong.  You better remain a virgin for me, Mer.  You can fuck everyone else, but not each other.  You can eat each other out, but only I can fuck you.  Understand?"  Mer nodded, and was then kissed so fiercely, her middle felt like it was on fire.  "You belong to me, and I will collect your virginity, or I'll collect your corpse."

 

 

'Are you still mine, girls?'  The voice asked softly.

"We haven't broken the rules."  Mer said quietly.  Leen looked at her.

"Those rules were because of her?"

'Of course they were, Leen.  If you didn't obey those rules, you would have been buried by now.  I am a jealous woman.  I don't mind you fucking others, or getting head.  Only I can fuck you though.  Sigh, it's not yet time though.  Too much to do.  Far too much to do.'  They could hear a slight strain in the voice, then they heard her clear her throat, even within their minds.

'If you want your pet to have something different other then that collar, let me know.  It can be changed to an interface, and some conditioning, along with behavioral chips to punish, just in case.  It won't be external.'  Mer thought for a moment.

"How long would she need to heal?"

'A month.  It's not as invasive as yours were, but there is still some healing that is necessary.  Two months for a full interface and enhancement system.'  Shyla waited for their answer.

"We'll ask her which she prefers."  Mer said quietly.

'I understand.  You're fond of her abilities, and eagerness.  Remember, Mer, she will never be a part of the gang.  She'll always be a toy, a pet.  She'll be there to comfort the gang at night, but never be a member.'  Mer looked at Leen.

"We kind of expected that, but it's good to have it spelled out.  Leave her with her collar for now.  If we become so busy that we can't give her the attention she needs, then refit her."  Mer said firmly.

'Understood.  Have fun with your toys tonight, girls.  Remember, you belong to me.'

 

33