Chapter 10 – The Boss Can Be Scary
1k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"What is this, a bus stop?"  A knock sounded at the main door, maybe an hour after the representative from the Dragon's Teeth biker club left with their investment.  "We need to start manning the office, and keep any visitors out of our living area."  Mer growled under her breath as she went to the door, a baton hidden behind her forearm.  A man in a tailored suit stood there, a young woman at his side.  Her face was bruised, and there were tears on her cheeks.

"Is this the Abandoned Witches clubhouse?"  Mer frowned.

"Yes, that's us."  She looked at the girl.  "She your bitch?"  His eyes went wide.

"No!  She's my daughter!  I want the balls of the one who did this to her!"  He cleared his throat.  "Her boyfriend did this."  Mer looked at the girl.  She was quiet, and subservient.  A perfect target for a bully.

"Let us talk with her for a few minutes.  Can you wait outside?  She will talk to us, and we'll handle it according to the boss's instructions."  He frowned.

"The boss?"

"Our backer.  This is her clubhouse, and we are her eyes, ears, and hands.  We'll figure out how hard to go at this boyfriend of hers, and the boss will make sure he remembers the lesson forever."  Her father nodded.

"I'll wait in the car then."

 

 

"Was he your father?"  She nodded.  "Why are you scared then?"  She lifted her eyes.

"My boyfriend.  He hurts me."  She said softly.  

"Can I see?"  Jenni asked in a gentle voice.  The girl looked at her strangely.

"Why are you naked?"

"They take care of me.  Give me what I really need.  I want to be naked."  Jenni said it so simply that the girl bit her bottom lip.

"What you need?"  She asked, but it was obvious what was on her mind, even in spite of the reason she was there.  Jenni smiled.

"I like sex.  The boys I know are only good for a little, then pass out.  It just makes me dirty.  The club members are good for hours!"  She rolled her eyes.  "Damn, I'm still a little sore from last night, but I'll get it good again tonight!"  She smiled again.  The girl looked over at the gang members, and let out a shaky breath.  Each girl looked strong, and in good shape.  Beyond that, their eyes reflected a hardness that most teenage girls wouldn't experience.  This made her a bit aroused as she was submissive in nature.

"You know, if you think that sounds good, you can always come over for a bit of three or four on one.  As rough as you want, or as many as you want."  Jenni said softly.  "Just show them what he did to you."  The girl stood up slowly, then lifted her shirt.

"Fuck me.  He gave you a beat down!"

 

 

Have her lure him to a place that is nice and secluded.  A warehouse, a utility room for the subway.  That kind of thing.  Have her tell him that she found him a girl to play with.  Someone who likes it rough.  If he takes it easy on her, she'll set it up for him.  He'll beat her anyway, so tell her to give up the address right away.  Have the pet there, ready for him.  As soon as he gets there, take out his knees with the batons.  Use your toys after that.  If he cries, and begs for mercy, film it.

Talk to the father.  Let him know that the harsher the lesson, the more it will cost.  If he wants him dead, 10k.  1k per limb, and 2k for his package.  Simple price list for future jobs.  This message will be erased in five minutes, so have it down pat.  It can't be retrieved by the phone company as it's on my network, not theirs.

"Holy shit."  Leen said softly.  "Our boss is hardcore."  She looked at the girl.  "What is your name?"

"Jia."  She said softly, then shrugged at Leen's confusion.  "My mother is half Chinese, so I have a more traditional Chinese girl's name.  That's why my hair is so straight and dark."  Mer pursed her lips.

"Do you want to watch?  Or come over on the weekend for some fun?"  Jia bit her bottom lip.

"Can I stay the night tonight?  I'm already bruised up, so I might as well have some fun too."  Jenni rolled her eyes at Jia's small joke.

"They only bruise you up if you want them to, or take aim at the boss.  They'll fuck you until you can't walk for fun."  She frowned.  "I don't know why they treat me so good though.  I was a total bitch before."  Leen came over to her side, and lightly stroked her neck.

"You give good head, pet."  She looked at Mer.  "Shall we invite him back in?"

 

 

"The boss has considered your request.  The cost is a thousand per limb.  Two thousand for his balls.  Ten for a body.  They'll never find the body, after we beat him down like he did your daughter.  You decide.  Once the job is done, our boss will send a guy over with a copy of the video, to verify what we did to complete the request.  Payment is due immediately upon receipt of the video.  Remember, the video is proof.  If you keep a copy, it will be linked back to you.  Our boss can make it disappear completely, just like the body."  He nodded.

"Good.  I don't just want his life.  I want you to break his limbs in multiple places.  Crush his nuts, and cut it off.  Then kill him.  Sixteen?"  He asked.  He knew that pros would charge a lot more.  The club would charge at least twenty.  Mer nodded, but didn't correct his idea that it was higher.  She thought ten thousand included all the parts as well.  "Done."  Mer clucked her tongue.

"Be sure about this, sir.  Our boss also backs the DT club, and can make you disappear if you fail to pay up."  He nodded.

"They were the ones who referred me.  I know perfectly well what could happen.  The entire package."  Mer nodded.

"Alright, it will happen tonight, so we'll need your daughter to stay behind and help us lure him to the right place.  He won't touch her again.  Don't worry about her safety.  We have a ghost who is always in the shadows, so he won't even get close to her."  Then they heard a chuckle.

"I didn't think you could sense me, Mer."  Shyla stepped out of the shadows only briefly, then disappeared again.

 

 

This was a secret that only Tandy knew at this time.  Shyla wasn't actually there.  Her willpower was so strong after being enhanced, she could make an avatar appear for short periods of time from a long distance away.  Tandy knew about that willpower.  She remembered how much it took to withstand the surgeries she had to do on herself, and not lose her mind from what the machines did.

Tandy shivered as she remembered how the scalp peeled away, her skull was sectioned by surgical saws, and pieced back together with titanium plates.  Not to mention the intricate work that she had to direct when it came time to connect the hardware to her brain.  That still gave Tandy shivers.  Her baby was more of a monster than she was.

 

 

Mer lifted her eyes quickly.  She had felt her there, at the edge of her mind, listening, and waiting.

"You're always there when we need you, so I assumed you would watch and be there from time to time."  He looked around.

"Where is she?"  Mer shrugged.

"Not sure.  She appears out of the shadows as though she is the shadow, but will let us see her.  Skills beyond what most people are capable of.  So to the point, your daughter will be fine."  He nodded.

"Can she stay for a few days?  I'm going to take her and her mother on a trip, but if she stays with some girls, her mother will stop worrying.  She might think she's recovered from her infatuation with that thing."  Mer looked at Jia who nodded eagerly.

"Alright, she wants to stay, so she can stay.  It will happen tonight, so expect the video quickly."

 

 

"I didn't expect it this quickly."  The biker smirked as he played the video for the father early in the morning.  He watched the man's reactions, and his pleasure as that muscled man's bones were broken one at a time, and heard him scream endlessly as his penis was cut off with a pair of serrated blade scissors.  When he was decapitated, and the head held up, the video went black.

"They were motivated."  He was completely loyal to Shyla, as he had already been conditioned by an implant.  He's allowed to make his own decisions, but if she needs him, he'll drop everything to ensure her will is accomplished.  As a result, she throws jobs and contracts his way that makes him look real good to the club.

The father nodded, and gave him an envelope.

"There is a bonus in there for helping my daughter like they did.  If I have friends who need something similar taken care of in the future, do I send them your way, or theirs?"  The biker thought for a moment.

"Better send them to us first.  They don't have the numbers yet, and some may not believe what they are capable of."  He snorted.  "Which is bullshit.  Those girls are capable of doing the job.  When you are ready to travel, just send your girl a message and she'll be dropped off safely."

 

 

"That envelope looks a bit thicker than I expected."  The biker smiled.

"A bonus was included." Mer smiled and opened it.

"Should we send the boss the bonus?"  She asked quietly.  "Yeah, we should.  We wouldn't even have this opportunity without the club, or her."  He smiled.

"She knew you would think that way.  Keep the bonus as operating capital, get yourself a vehicle to do your business in.  A van should help get you around better.  You can invest the rest, and it will help you earn an income when there aren't enough jobs in the future."  Mer let out an unsteady breath.

"Alright, we'll do it that way.  I wonder if there is a place to set up a grow op."  She frowned slightly as she thought of places they could use.  "There is a piece of property, a place we spent the winter in, has an underground bunker that was abandoned back in the cold war.  It's damp, and needs power run to it, but the doors are steel, and the land is isolated."  The biker's eyes came to life.

"You serious?"  She nodded.  "Give me a few minutes."  He turned away and picked up his phone.  He sent a quick message to Shyla, then the club president.  After a few minutes, he turned back and smiled.  "The President said to look into buying that property.  You have our backing for it.  Once you acquire it, your boss can help you to set up a dummy corporation to minimize risks, then we'll help you set up shop, and the operation.  We'll share expenses, and split the profits.  Sound good?"  she smiled.

"Damned right it sounds good!  We need to run it by the boss though.  This was a random plan in my head, and I've sat on it for a few years."  Her phone buzzed in her pocket.  She looked at the screen and groaned.  Shyla appeared to read her mind, but she knew that wasn't it.  It might be their connection, but she wasn't sure.

"She said it's a go.  When I tell her where the property is, she'll acquire it for the club, and we'll be expected to run the operation.  If we use wind and solar, it will be off grid, and we can build something on the surface as a front for the power."  She kept reading the message as it appeared on her screen.  "She'll take care of the expenses until the operation brings in enough income to pay her back.  Then the income will belong to the club."

"The boss can sure be scary when she wants to be."  Leen shivered.   The biker smiled, and shivered himself.  The only reason he was alive was because he was a door guard the night the club executed her mentor.

She treated her mentor's body like it was made of fine china, worked for nearly a week to get her brain to come out of its traumatized state, and think independently again.  After she was stabilized, she searched for everyone who was a part of her execution.  The way she killed people and plugged in their brains to download the information was completely inhuman.

Her rage reminded him of an enraged savage wolf while in a bloodlust, as they took down their prey.  What was worse was how she could switch from one state to the other as though she flicked a light switch.

"You have no idea, and pray you never do."

 

32