Chapter 2. Death (1)
1.4k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Death (1/3)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Code-J Mission Start' 

A man that sat up on top of a tall building, on the roof thought that. Gripping the sniper handle on his hand, his finger calmly positioning itself from the trigger.

The man then took a peek in the sniper's scope. Seeing a bald and muscular man, whom his target for today.

The Bald Man was named Don Venske... One of the founding groups of Don Dragovic.

This group does a lot of sh*tty things like r*ping and shady things like selling girls and drugs.

One of the Founding People of the Group Don Dragovic, Don Mesoraco, hired them. Named "The Code". 

"The Code" is a group of killers, assassins, etc... "The Code" was famous due to their high percentage of Completion, guaranteed 90% mission success rate on every Code member they have.

"Code-J". One of the famous code within the group or maybe all of the Underground World hired Hitman/Assassin/Killer. This Code is owned by someone who had a 100% success rate in solo mission, and a 95% success rate in Group Missions. With that kind of success rate. It would be a miracle if someone that knew him and didn't fear him for his code name.

***

Code-J then began to relax himself by exhaling air, slowly and comfortably gripping his sniper hand relaxing the scope and the sniper, towards his target, and then pressed the trigger.

*BANG*

With a muffled and suppressed sound, completed another solo mission, like he always did.

***

He then packed up his sniper, disassembling it into pieces, and got down the building as he finished doing that.

He got to the receptionist and with a harmless smile, purchased a cigarette. 

He lights them up and blows smoke. He then looks towards the busy streets, even normal people are still awake and do what they always did.

He then walked towards the side of the streets, as he thought. 

'Sometimes being ignorant is a blessing, they didn't know that people like me who can make a harmless smile, have killed many.'

He then continues walking and stops. As he felt a grip of someone tugging down his coat... he looked down and saw a little girl gripping them and said as he bent down at the eye level of the little girl.

"What is it? Little girl?" 

"Uncle... can you give me some of your spare money? Please..." 

The man contemplated and reached out towards his pocket as he picked up his wallet, Opening it and picking a $1,000 shove it to intone the little girl's hand.

"This... Uncle isn't this too much. I only need some spare coins..." 

It's ok! You don't need to go to the streets anymore, You can go home now." 

The little girl hesitated a bit before running towards the dark alleyway, her back disappearing at every second until she's out of sight.

He lowered his hat as he looked towards the alleyway and followed after the little girl... 

***

"Huh. You're back early!" 

A black skin guy, arm filled with tattoos, said that towards the little girl, the same girl that goes begging on the street.

"Go out! And beg more people!" 

"This- Mas- Master… someone gave me money, here it's " 

The little girl then forked up a $1,000 bill in her pocket and gave it to the black guy, she said.

"Huh?" 

The Black Skinned guy then came closer towards the girl and saw the dollar bill on the little Girl's hand. At first he didn't believe it, he then forcefully grabbed the dollar bills and said towards his friends, who were busy playing cards. 

"Hey, guys! Look at this my slave got a thousand dollars from begging!" 

Two people walked towards the black skin guy and said.

"A Thousand Dollars? No one will give that amount of money these days." 

One of them said in doubt.

"Unless... the little girl sells her body, and she got paid with thousand dollars." 

The other guy said that as his eyes roamed around the little Girl's body.

"Ohh! It's possible!" 

The black skin guy exclaimed in surprise and looked down towards the little girl and said.

"Finally, you're getting smarter huh! Now you have the guts to sell your body." 

"No! No! I didn't do it" 

The little girl denied the accusation of the black skin guy and said.

"Someone gave it to me! I swear!" 

"Hmph! Either way! You got it, go now!" 

"Thank you, master!" 

The little girl bowed down and thanked the black guy and then walked back, but then.

"Wait! If you sell your body, and he paid you a thousand dollars maybe he loves your service…" 

"Hey! Blackie! Give me your slave! I'd never tasted a little girl before." 

The guy that accused the little girl that she sells her body said that to the black guy and looked at the little Girl's body with lecherous eyes.

The guy who named Blackie contemplated and said.

"Ok! But, you to give me that blond hair girl you have" 

"No! No! Master, please don't! I beg you!" 

*SLAP*

"Don't talk! Slave!" 

The black guy slapped the little girl's face and said,

"Hey hey! Don't hurt her too badly! Deal! I will give you the blond hair girl" 

Then, as they were busy talking... a man walked close to them and all of a sudden, A gunshot was fired and hit the lecherous guy in the head.

*BANG*

The two other guys hurriedly pick the gun on their waists to fight back but it's too late.

*BANG* *BANG*

Two consecutive gunshots were fired, killing the other two

The little girl then got up and looked towards the direction, where the gun fired and killed the three and said.

"Uncle?" 

The little girl then saw a familiar figure. The uncle begged to give him money.

***

The man then followed the little girl, the one that begs him for spare money.

The man knew what action he did to give $1,000 to anyone... Little girl or not, anyone who's begging in the street is into a gang or something, and the money they have like the $1,000 he gave will be in someone's possession. the leader to be exact. 

He knew that following the little girl will he know who the leader was and maybe if they a little bit or have a "goodness" left in their heart he will only beat him or them up, and if not death is the only path.

Stopping at his track. The man looks ahead of him silently watching and hiding in the shadow, watching the interaction between them.

31