Chapter 34 Titan Shifters (1)
754 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wishh~

"The situation is getting worst"

Vincent said that and looked at the surroundings. Seeing a lot of people getting killed and crushed by Titans.

Titans are still entering the walls endlessly, without stopping. If this goes on, people will be dead, before even the Survey Corps arrived. 

"Recruit Vincent!"

"Yes?"

"Go assist Mitabi's squad. They're the one that needs your help," Rico said that as she landed near Vincent. 

Vincent looked at everyone in Rico's squad and thought… 

'These guys are not bad, but they will be dead if I haven't intervened in some cases'

'But, she's right. Mitabi's squad are the one that fights the Titans head-on. I need to help them, to lessen the damage'.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Vincent then began to fly, where the Mitabi's squad was at. 

… .

"Recruit Vincent, reporting to join Mitabi's squad!"

Vincent said that, as he flew and cut the nape of the Titan, who's going to eat a member of one in Mitabi's squad.

The Titan fell down, as the guy safely flew up, and thanks, Vincent. 

"Thank You"

"Your Welcome"

Vincent said that and began to approach Mitabi, the squad leader.

"Captain, what's the situation here?"

Mitabi looked at the Titan, and Vincent as he said… 

"Not Good. Titans are still entering the gate, I already lost 2 members of my squad, and we're down to 3. If not for your timely rescue, we will be down to 2"

Mitabi said that and looked at Vincent in gratitude, but, "Vincent, we need to retreat near the boulder. We can't fight them all, even with you here."

'He's right. Titans are still entering the walls. No matter how many I kill, New Titans will still arrive. In the end, we need to seal that wall fast, but how-'

Vincent's thoughts got interrupted by sudden heavy footsteps.

'Is it the Colossal Titan? Or the Armored Titan? Or could it be'

Looking at the area where the sounds came from. Vincent saw a huge boulder floating, with a rising steam covered in it.

Everyone looks at the boulder in wonder. 

Vincent flew and landed on Ian Squad, with the rest of Mitabi's squad. He heard Armin, and thought… 

'Eren is in control of his Titan power?'

Then… 

"DEFEND HIM!" Ian shouted that, and continued with a grave expression, "Even if we have to die in the process, protect Eren until he reaches the gate!" 

"Keep the Titans away at all costs!" 

Then, without even knowing, Vincent saw at the distance. Mitabi's squad, that was supposed to be on his side, were now running and taunting the Titans… 

Two Titans successfully got baited by Mitabi's squad, but Titans are still coming towards Eren.

"Follow Mitabi's squad"

Ian said that and jumped down the building and began to run towards the Titan…

"Armin, us too." 

Mikasa and Armin jumped down too, and began to bait Titans… 

Looking at this sight, Vincent couldn't help but be stunned in silence, and thought… 

'Even though they were not that good. Humanity's surviving until now was not a fluke. They were surviving because of the brave sacrifices the people, the soldiers did'

'Even though I am a killer in my previous life. Disregarding the life of whom I killed, but still, in the end, I know some people that I wanted to protect. I know some people that I wanted them to live with. In the end, I have a heart, and I am a Human'

"This is bad… I'm getting emotional right now," Vincent said that as he fixed his hair. Getting a rubber, and tying his now long lost hair at the back, and tying it to the bun.

"For the first time, let's become a little unrestrained"

… .

Running to the roof, Jean and his squad began to move towards where Eren was at.

"Let's go"

They began to use their ODM gear, and fly towards Eren. 

Then…

Wishh~

A flash of light passed by them. Jean saw the back of the guy, and thought… 

'Vincent'

Then, Jean and his squad saw an unbelievable scene.

Vincent was now flying at an incredible speed. They saw how Titans were helpless to Vincent's might.

One… two… five… eight.

In just a minute, Vincent killed 8 Titans, and Jean and his squad witnessed it.

"T-That's so cool"

Connie said that as he looked at Vincent's departing back.

Jean clenched his hand and thought…

'So strong! We're completely in a different league. But…'

"We can't do what Vincent did, but we can kill Titans one by one, and lured them in!"

"Let's go!"

Jean and his squad flew towards Eren's location, but they are now more eager, and not scared of them. Is it because of Vincent's display of power? Or is it because… Vincent told them that humans can still fight Titans.

… . 

Landing on the roof, Vincent heaved a long breath of air, and thought… 

'That's hard, my body can't keep up with the speed I'm flying. If there's some method I can use to easily cut air without my body'

"But… I can only stick with this"

Vincent then began to go on a killing spree. 

Everywhere he goes, Titans laid down and become corpses.

Saving people is his priority, but Vincent's advantage will not be useful in the ground, or places without buildings he can hook to.

He looked at the walls, and down the hole where a Titan was still walking, and at Eren who's now walking towards the made bridge. 

Vincent flew, and when he was now at the walls. He jumped down, landing on the Titan's head. With a jump, Vincent slashes its nape, making it go down.

Vincent looked up and saw Eren's walking towards the wall… 

"It is our Victory"

But, this is not the time to celebrate. Vincent flew towards the people, who are still fighting the Titans, and thought… 

'Still not the time to celebrate. They are still alive'

With one look back at Eren… 

"Fight, Eren"

With a roar, and a huge boulder blocking the hole.

He then remembered everyone in the Training Camp that died here and thought… 

'Everyone… Your Deaths weren't in vain'.

And for the first time, mankind has… defeated the Titans! 

Even though they won, Vincent then began to have a bad feeling, he looked left and right and found that there's nothing wrong…

Vincent decided to fly towards where his guts told him to…

… .

Landing on the roof, and seeing Marco get restrained by Reiner… 

"Hoy! What are two doing?"

Vincent said that with a calm voice at the two. Then landing on the roof beside him was Annie, who's looking at this scene with horror… 

"What is this all about?"

Check out my P.A.T.R.E.O.N 

Pa treon link: https://www.patrèon.com/CanYouMakeItClear

(15 Advanced Chapters) 

Join my Discord Server

Discord link: https://discord.gg/ftmnzeefa2

19