Chapter 45 Harkimon Workshop
520 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Plutarch Harkimo…'

Vincent looks at the Plutarch Guy, up and down. 

"Are you perhaps… the Harkimo heir?"

Dodge was surprised, hearing that Vincent knew the Harkimo Family, and asked, "Oh, Why do you know the Harkimo Family?"

"Who wouldn't know the Family who produced the ODM Gear, purpose in slaying Titans?" Vincent answered as a matter of fact.

"!... You're right, You're right" Dodge nodded repeatedly as he boasted, "Who wouldn't know the glory of Harkimo Family."

Nodding again, Dodge then looked at the Plutarch guy for permission, as the Guy then looked at Vincent seriously as reach out his arm and said.

"Hello, well you know my name, but let me introduce myself again. My name is Plutarch, the heir of Harkimo Family."

Vincent reached his hand, and shook at a sign of greetings. He then began scrutinizing the guy, and said.

"I didn't know I would meet people from the Harkimo Family this soon." 

Hearing Vincent, Plutarch look at him and said, "You mean…"

"I will visit the Industrial City this year if I have free time, but who would think that a mission comes and it is towards Industrial City, and to be exact, from the Harkimon Family." 

Vincent said that and smiled lightly while thinking to himself, 'Who would really think. It comes when I need them the most.'

Vincent needed to have a personal firearm, or to be exact, a handgun, a pistol. The gun in this world is only designed in a rifle: Long and not easy to hide, and a handgun that's only fired 5 times. He needed a weapon when he encountered the guy that night. He almost died in that confrontation, and basically made him think for a counter. 

Guns are the most deadly weapon. And if you have a gun that you can hide and have many bullets that can load, it will be even more deadlier. 

Vincent needed to earn the trust of these two, and so he can request, and "hide" the information of a particular handgun that he will ask them to make for leaking out. It is the best way he can think of. 

He knew the parts and functions of a Pistol. He knew the best and easy pistol he could think of. 

At first, he thought that Titans will be only his enemy and he needed not to have a pistol or any weapon from his modern world getting made, like he could think of any, besides A Pistol or possibly a Sniper.

But now that it comes all down to this, plus knowing the truth. He needs to have a talk towards that "King Fritz". And if Eren is really the Founding Titan, he already assigned a guard or protector for him. At least it can make Eren last a little longer, till he finishes his task here, inside the Wall Sina.

Knowing all of this, Vincent then began to talk friendly towards the two, quickly making the two have a good impression of him, even though he beat them up before.

The Carriage Pass Smoothly and arrived at the Industrial City. 

The carriage passed the gate full of Guards in the lookout. "Man-Made Walls" towering with guards, etc.

This place is well guarded that even the fiercest Bandits will have to consider losing his life just to breached the first defense. 

They pass through safely, because of their Identity and the person that is with them. The Heir of the Harkimon Family.

Walking out of the carriage. Vincent saw a large, towering Factory. Smoke comes out from the mouth of it, black smoke that pushes up the sky.

It was the most modern Vincent saw in this world. 

With them arriving here safely. Basically, their first mission is done. 

"Here," Vincent said that and passed Boris a pouch with money. 

Catching it, and looking inside. Boris couldn't help but clicked his tongue, and said. 

"A tip this large. It is almost as large as our Monthly payment in Military Police. I wonder how much that Client paid to make a request to Military Police, and we would only get a small amount of it." Boris said that and gave the half to Vincent, and of course, Vincent knew the amount and he will know if he got cheated by Boris or not.

"Don't complain too much. We will have to report back to the Military Police HQ within 3 days. So for now, we have free time to enjoy it." Vincent said that and took the half, as he looked at it, and thought. 'Hmm, well he didn't cheat me.'

Vincent then began to walk as he waved towards Boris and said, "We will meet at the "Steel Inn" we passed before coming here. But for now, just enjoy yourself."

Vincent then began to walk towards different places. Asking some locals where he could find the best Foreman, and without a doubt, they all said the same thing, and it is the Harkimon Workshop. 

… .

Walking towards the place the local pointed at. Vincent could see a large shop. 

From far away, Vincent could hear the hammering of metal, and the sound of steels getting hit. 

Walking closely towards the shop. Vincent could see at the top of the door "Harkimon WorkShop". 

Walking inside and finding himself in a place with many weapons on display. From an ordinary knife, to a long fine sword, that only you can see at the display of some rich merchants or large houses. 

The Harkimon workshop is the pinnacle of Humans Forging in this world. 

The creator of ODM Gear, is considered the most talented person from the Harkimon Family. Making their names known throughout the kingdom, because of that single craft of them.

Walking inside, Vincent looked around for a moment and saw a familiar face. He walked towards the guy, and said, "Yow".

Looking back, the guy faced Vincent and said, 

"Why are you here?" The one that said that is the Heir of the Harkimon Family, Plutarch Harkimon. 

"Like I said before, I will visit the infamous shop of yours sooner or later. And so.. this is it" Vincent said with a smile. 

A/N: Check out my Patrèon!

link-> https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear

Patrèon Deals!

● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier

•15 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier

•10 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $3 Noble/s Patrèon Tier

•5 Advanced Chapters

•many more

13