Chapter 57 Battle at Stohess (5)
387 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mikasa was stunned, and snapped out on her dazed and said, "Eren…" and struggled on Vincent's grasp… 

Vincent then let go of Mikasa and said, "Hmm, Seems like Eren can't win a fight with the Armored Titan." 

Mikasa then looked at the fleeing Cart Titan and looked back at Vincent and said, "Vincent, help me rescue Eren. I'm begging you…" 

Looking at Mikasa, Vincent couldn't help but shook his head and thought, 'Eren is really lucky.'

"Ok, I'll help you."

Then… someone landed besides them and said, "Mikasa! Are you alright?!"  

Vincent looked and saw Armin. Armin was stunned as he saw Vincent and whispered, "Vincent…". He then looked at Mikasa in confusion. 

"I'm ok, but Eren…" Armin looked at the Cart Titan and thought… Then, his eyes brightened, and said, "Vincent! With your skills, we can definitely get Eren back!"

Vincent then looked towards the Cart Titan and said, "Of course I will help you guys. We're in the same boat after all."

Saying that, Vincent then flew as he said, "Mikasa, let's go!"

Mikasa nodded as she looked at Armin and said, "Armin, take care."

Mikasa then flew as Armin looked at their back, and said, "Strong… I- … Can I be as strong as them?" Armin said that and clenched his fist, and flew towards where the Armored Titan fled and thought, 'The Armored Titan is injured… He's the most vulnerable… I can do this.'

… .

Vincent then flew and saw 5 people fighting the Cart Titan. He recognized one of the guys there… and it was Levi, the strongest Human.

'With Levi being here… We can at least capture the people on the back.' Vincent thought of that, and said to Mikasa. 

"Mikasa, we're going to help Levi's squad distract that Titan. Well… You can do anything you want, " Vincent then looked at Mikasa and said seriously, "Just don't be reckless and die, understand?" 

Mikasa was stunned as she nodded and said, "Understood!" 

Vincent nodded and said, "Then… let's go!"

… .

The Cart Titan then began jumping from roof to roof, using his 4 legs to his advantage. Levi then tried his best to kill the people inside the metal fortress. To be able to restrain this guy with minimal casualties since many people had died since the beginning of the operation. 

Using their best, the 4 people distract the Cart Titan and at some time can even have the ability and was able to injure it. Since the Cart Titan was in a hurry to escape and didn't prioritize the defense. 

Levi on top of the now, many holes of the fortress. He can see the 4 people on it moving and Eren who is currently unconscious. 

"This metal… Isn't this too hard? How can they do this… and that gun that can shoot continuously… Whatever, we can have the answer if we restrain them." Saying that and was preparing to attack once again. Then, he heard something and looked towards them… He saw two people flying towards them, and even helping them restrain the Titan.

"We're here to help," Vincent said as he then flew towards the Cart Titan, and when he saw the gun pointed at him. He flew sideways and dodged the bullet.

*bang* *bang*

Vincent flew in circles and dodged every bullet. Vincent then looked towards the metal fortress at the Cart Titan's back and thought, 'What a bothersome ability… This will be a tough battle.'

Vincent said that and flew back, as the 5 people including Mikasa looked at him amazed. 

One of Levi's squad members clicked his tongue and said, "What a poser. Oi, everyone, we can't lose to a brat. We have to make them know the Veteran is capable. And also make them realized how awesome I am-"

Before finishing his speech, he slips off and bites his tongue. The other in the squad didn't bother him and focused on Vincent's display of moves. 

"Tsk let's go!" One of them said that and helped Vincent in distracting the Cart Titan. 

With Vincent and Mikasa's help. The Cart Titan visibly slowed down, but on the other hand, the Armored Titan, successfully climbed up the Wall, and jumped. 

People at the Survey Corps chase them, but then… with the Armored Titan gone. They focused on the battle near the Wall. The Cart Titan runs towards the Wall. 

Vincent looked at his pocket and thought, 'With my gun… I can kill the people inside the Metal fortress but then… my other plan will fail and will be unable to continue…

Vincent frowned as he saw the other visibly being exhausted. Sighing, Vincent thought as he looked at the Cart Titan's back, 'I guess I help Levi deal with these people inside first.'

Vincent then flew and dodged the torrent of bullets and arrived at the Cart Titan's back. He landed near Levi, and said gave him his blade seeing that Levi only has one left, "Captain, here's some blades." 

Levi looked and grabbed the blade, and equipped it. He then jumped and began slashing the Metal Fortress. Vincent then peeked inside the holes, and saw people inside of it. They looked like Reiner with their blond hair. To be exact, they were the same race. 

Vincent then helped Levi in slashing the Metal Fortress when… Puchi~ 

Levi's sword reaches one of the guys, successfully injuring one of them. The other three exclaimed in surprise, and grabbed a gun as they fired towards Levi through the hole.

Levi did that, but the Cart Titan had now reached the Wall and started climbing. 

Vincent then flew back, as he took a breath and thought, 'This is bad.'

Then as the Cart Titan began climbing the wall halfway. A mysterious person flew towards the Metal Fortress. The Mysterious robed person then drew something on his/her clothes and began shooting towards the Metal Fortress randomly. 

The people inside were at first scared when a random person popped up, and saw something on his hands, and started shooting at them, and when they saw the guy failing miserably, one of them laughed and picked a gun and pointed towards that Mysterious robed person and said, "Hahaha, die-" 

His voice was interrupted by a loud clanking sound as the Metal fortress began wiggling on the Cart Titan's back. The Cart Titan then finally reaches the wall but then… the metal fortress on its back… wiggle and fall. 

The Cart Titan saw this and grabbed it. But because of the weight, the Cart Titan was struggling with its grip. Seeing an opportunity, Levi then flew towards the Cart Titan's arms and with a wishh~ 

He flew and cut the whole Cart Titan's arm like a dice. Seeing that they failed and might even endanger his life. The Cart Titan then jumped and began running on three, escaping. 

But the Survey Corps will not let him go, and so chase the Titan. Even though with only three arms. The Cart Titan still managed to widen the gap and escaped, by halfly regenerating the one missing arm.

5