Chapter 4 : Sword Sky
166 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several days have passed, Arman continues to familiarize himself with his new abilities.

 

Arman looked towards the kitchen, he had to leave the house. Buy food and find out how to replenish his Evolution Point.

 

Arman looked out the window.

"Outside is not as lonely as before. I have to go out and adapt to the new world". Arman wants to shop and fill his food stock. The first place he wanted to go to was the supermarket where he worked.

 

Arman opened the door to his apartment and looked around.

"Seems all right?" Arman must be vigilant because, according to the news on the internet, some animals and plants have evolved to become vicious like monsters.

 

After getting out of his apartment, Arman took his bicycle downstairs. It used to take him half an hour to get to the supermarket where he worked. Now it will probably take an hour to get there.

 

Arman pedaled his bicycle. Arman saw several people walking around the building where they lived. Arman also saw several vehicles on the road.

 

Arman saw a crowd ahead. Arman stopped and asked a person nearby.

"Excuse me, what's wrong? Why are people flocking here?"

The middle-aged man who was asked by Arman, looked at Arman

"There are some people who are fighting monsters."

"Monster? What kind of monster?"

"A big cat like a tiger"

Arman advanced and passed through the crowd, it turned out that some policemen had formed a blockade and some people were fighting the big cat.

 

"Bang Bang bang!!!"

Some policemen fired their guns at the big cat, but the bullets just fell on the cat's skin.

"Bullets can't hurt him!!!" shouted one of the policemen, and then he ordered the police in the blockade section to keep people away from this place.

"Attention everyone!!! Please stay away from here, because this beast is very dangerous."

 

Some people immediately went away from the location to avoid unexpected events. But those in their teens tend to be more interested in looking than in walking away.

 

The police who saw this incident could only refocus their attention on the big cat.

 

The cat roared and fought several people in front of him. A man wielding a sword, a woman the appearance of a priest. And a big man with four arms

 

After a few minutes of fierce fighting.

The four-armed man restrained the big cat. The sword man took advantage of this opportunity.

 

"Prick of the Sky"

 

The sword in his hand glowed and pierced the big cat's skin.

 

"MEEEOWWWWW" The cat roared in pain.

 

Then the woman in the priest's clothes cast a strange spell and a beam of light hit the cat. The cat weakened and the man with the sword drew his sword back and slashed towards the cat's head.

 

"Slash of Heaven"

 

The cat's head fell.

 

"Wow, so cool" shouted a teenager beside Arman

“It's Sword Sky; I saw the video on the internet. He was previously a sword trainer at the Sky Dojo.” Another young man explained that he didn't want to lose to the previous teenager.

 

Arman, who saw this, felt that the ability of his fruit might not be as good as using weapons.

 

Sword Sky pierced the head of the Big Cat and took something out of the cat's head

 

Arman who saw this "What is it? Crystal?" Arman saw the object that was issued in the form of a crystal. The police guarding the place discussed with Sword Sky then brought the corpse of the big cat.

 

"Crystal? Hey, do you know the thing that was removed from the beast's head?" Arman asked the young man next to him, who told him about Sword Sky earlier.

 

"I don't know" Arman felt this man could not be relied on.

 

Arman looked at the direction Sword Sky and the others were leaving.

 

Arman took his bicycle back and continued on his way to the supermarket where he worked.

8