Chapter 5 : Brother Chen
144 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes later

 

Arman arrived in front of the Mall where he worked.

 

When he stopped in front of Mall Arman, he felt his body was not tired

"Amazing. Even though I cycled further than usual. But I still have a lot of stamina. This must be the effect of the increase after I ate the Earth Fruit."

 

"Why are there so many security guards?"

 

He saw that there were several Mall security guards covering and stopping everyone who wanted to enter the Mall.

 

"Stop!!!" Shouted a security guard

 

"?" Arman looked at the guard

 

"The mall is closed at this time, you are not allowed to enter"

 

"But I'm an employee here"

 

The guard, knowing that Arman also worked at this Mall, asked further

 

"You have to show your worker ID"

 

Arman took out his worker ID card. Guard picks up and looks on

 

"So you worked as a cashier in the supermarket."

 

"Yes"

 

The guard returned Arman's ID

 

"Even though you work here. According to the Mall Owner, the Mall will be closed for a while. Only the Manager and Some Shop Owners are allowed in."

 

"I just want to buy supplies of food," replied Arman to convince the guard

 

"If you want to buy food supplies you should go to the traditional market there." The guard pointed at the Traditional Market which is not far from the Mall.

 

Arman thought maybe because of the many possibilities for various items in the Mall to evolve. So the Mall Owner ordered the guards to close the Mall.

 

Not far from there, Arman saw his coworker repairing his motorbike in the parking lot

 

Arman pedaled to the parking lot. Then Arman walked over and approached his coworker.

 

"Brother Chen, are you here too?"

 

Chen Hu, who was checking his motorbike problem. Looking at Arman.

 

"Arman, can you help me my bike won't start"

 

Chen Hu asked Arman, but after remembering that Arman usually bikes to work. How could he help her?

 

"Ah ... Sorry Brother Chen I don't know much about vehicle engines."

 

"Well, it's okay"

 

"Brother Chen, have you seen the Mall Manager? I want to ask for my salary during this month he hasn't paid me"

 

"Well, I just met the Mall Manager this morning. Then he asked me to help him move things like books, accessories, fruits and others into the truck there."

 

Arman saw several transport trucks parked in front of the Mall. And he didn't see the Mall Manager there. Maybe the manager has left? He looks at Brother Chen and wonders if the manager wants to hoard goods?

 

"Brother Chen, why did you move these various items into the truck?"

 

"Manager wants to collect items that have the possibility to evolve."

 

Arman, who heard this, felt that his guess was correct. The manager's idea was great. He also wanted to collect various items that might evolve and store them. It is possible that in the future there will be items that evolve by themselves. So he can save his Evolution Point points

 

Chen Hu who saw that Arman looked surprised at his words felt very happy. Then his mouth kept telling Arman more things.

 

"Arman, you certainly wouldn't have thought, when the manager and I moved some items, it turned out that some items evolved. Manager gave me one of them, a bracelet. Look!!!”

 

Chen Hu showed the bracelet he was wearing to Arman.

 

Arman could feel the same evolutionary energy when he evolved the fruit in his house. Arman saw a strange sparkle from the bracelet

 

"What's this bracelet?"

 

"This is a Defense Bracelet. You may be asking how I know its function right?"

 

Arman nodded his head

 

"Apparently, when you wear it you will immediately know its function. Like there is additional information in your head regarding the use of this bracelet. Isn't that great?"

 

"Does the manager give this bracelet for free to you?"

 

Chen Hu felt a little embarrassed when Arman asked about this.

 

"Actually, the manager gave this bracelet to me so I wouldn't tell other people about what he was doing."

 

Chen Hu who remembered the manager's message. Felt he had to practice a lot to keep his mouth leaking frequently.

 

Arman who heard this. Felt that Chen's brother still didn't change. Whether the world changes and evolves or not, he's still a person who can't keep secrets because of his mouth.

 

"Ah ... Arman I hope you keep this from the manager"

 

Chen Hu whispered.

8