Chapter 6 : Blade of Meteor
120 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahaha take it easy Brother Chen, my mouth is not like yours"

 

Chen Hu felt relieved.

 

"You better take him to the repair shop, or call Eiji. He knows a lot about motorbikes."

 

"Well you're right!!! Good thing you reminded me"

 

Afterwards Chen Hu called Eiji.

 

"Brother Chen, I'll go first"

 

"Ok, be careful!"

 

Arman got on his bicycle again and went to the traditional market

 

At the Traditional Market

 

"For sale cheap various Martial Arts Books!!! Immediately buy only 100 DR!!!”

 

(DR = Dollar Republic)

 

"Fresh fruit!!! Can be stored, you never know maybe after you buy this fruit will immediately evolve!!!”

 

"Kitchen knives, small knives, sharp knives, there are many knives here, buy it immediately. Very effective for personal protection!!!”

 

There are lots of people shouting and selling at the traditional markets

 

"It's very crowded here"

 

Arman walked towards the food vendor shop

 

"Sir, please look at all these fresh vegetables" said a merchant next to Arman

 

"I want to buy a sack of rice, vegetables, and ..."

 

The merchant who heard Arman wanted to buy things from his shop smiled.

 

"What's the total?"

 

"All 1340 DR"

 

Arman was surprised by the very expensive price of his purchases

 

"Why is it so expensive?"

 

"Look, sir, apart from the staple food items you buy, it includes some fresh fruits which cost 100 DR per fruit. And you buy 1 kg of mangoes and 0.5 kg of oranges, which if you count 12 pieces per fruit, the price of the fruit only. 1200 DR.”

 

Arman feels that the price of these fruits is very expensive. The merchant who saw that Arman was still confused, he continued to explain

 

"Sir, right now the prices of items that may evolve have all gone up very sharply. As for items that have evolved, they will cost much higher than even millions."

 

After Arman bought a variety of food supplies he continued to go around buying some items that might be very useful when evolved later.

 

Arman walked and saw a merchant selling various forged weapons. There are swords, knives, spears, hammers, sledgehammers, sickles and others.

 

Arman saw the sword.

 

He thought of the Sword Sky he had met on the previous road. If possible he would also like to learn sword techniques. Because based on what he saw if he met a monster? Arman wasn't sure he could kill the monster with his Earth Element ability alone. Its Earth Release is best at defense and restraint but not good enough at attack.

 

But after a closer look. Arman felt a very small fluctuation in evolutionary energy. Arman then saw a long, fused, black blade next to him.

 

'Could it be that this Blade will evolve soon?'

 

"Uncle how much is this Blade?" Arman pointed at one of the sharp blades which were quite long. Then hold it.

 

[Blade of Meteor

  1. Enchantment
  2. Awakened

]

 

'If I buy this blade then I'm not afraid of lacking Energy Points to learn Swordsmanship or maybe I should learn Blade Techniques.'

 

Arman firmly believed that only Evolutionary Abilities and Evolutionary Weapons like the sword used by Sword Sky could injure monsters. Meanwhile, ordinary weapons such as police pistols only scratch the skin of big cats.

 

"130 DR!"

 

Arman looked at his pocket that only 115 DR left. 

 

Arman cursed in his heart.

'Damn manager who hasn't paid me!!!' Being poor are really bothersome.

 

"How about 100 DR? I saw in various other shops the price of an unevolved item was selling for 100 DR."

 

"No kid, this knife is made of a special material. Even if the world doesn't evolve this blade can sell for 80 DR."

 

"105 DR uncle!!!”

 

"No!!”

 

"110 DR, I only have a little money this uncle." While showing his thin wallet.

 

"115 DR!! I'm going to sell it to you now?"

 

'Uncle Cheapskate!!! He didn't even leave 5 DR in my wallet’

 

"Okay!!!" Arman could only agree. Luckily he still has a few hundred dollars on his ATM card. He can find his manager to collect money if he has an urgent need . He could even sell his Reflection Fruit. According to some traders here the price of the Fruit of Evolution can be up to hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars.

 

Arman took the Blade of Meteor. He felt this Blade was perfect for him and smiled.

 

He only needed to wait for this Blade of Meteor to evolve by itself

 

Now he only needed to search for Books on Blade Techniques

 

Then came a man's voice from the Microphone Market.

 

"Attention everyone!!! Tonight at the City Auction House there will be a massive auction. There will be several evolved items going to be auctioned off tonight!!!”

 

"I Repeat!!! Tonight at the City Auction House ..."

 

Many people are interested to see and come to the auction place.

 

Arman who heard this was interested.

 

But he had to find the Blade Technique book first. Then evolve it.

8