Chapter 7 : Fake Book?
108 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For running out of money. Arman went to an ATM machine at a traditional market. Initially he had no plans to buy books and weapons. But on arrival at the traditional market there are many interesting things, which he wants to buy.

 

Arman checked his balance, only 348 DR left.

 

"It's just enough to buy a few items"

 

Arman withdrew all the money and went towards the book sale.

 

Upon arrival, Arman saw that there were many types of books being sold here. But none of them sell evolved books.

 

Arman saw some martial arts books and touched them.

 

[Footwork Lightening Technique

  1. Speed ​​Increase (1 EP)
  2. Body lightening (1 EP)

]

 

[Iron Defense Technique

  1. Body Forging (1 EP)
  2. Body Enhancement (1 EP)

]

 

"Sir, what kind of book are you looking for? I can help you find it"

 

"Ah ... Yeah, I was looking for a book About Blade Techniques? Is there?"

 

"Of course there is a sir" The seller opened the parcel behind him.

 

"This is Sir, This is the Blade Technique book I just got. If sir is interested I'll sell it for 150 DR."

 

Arman read the title of the book "Heaven Blade Technique". Arman touched the book and wanted to see the direction of its evolution. But when the book is touched there is no possibility for evolution.

 

'Ehh? I didn't think books could be faked? ‘According to Arman's research, only books have clear basics and have concepts related to the title of the book. So not all books can evolve. For example, the book is entitled Blade Techniques but the contents actually explain Sword Techniques, although they are similar but still they are different.

 

Arman had doubts when he saw that this book was new. Due to the increasing selling price of a book. Who is not tempted to write, copy and reprint these books for resale.

 

Arman opened and read a few paragraphs in the book. It turns out that this book is completely fake. This book only explains about Blade in the beginning. On the next page there is just the author's nonsense.

 

Arman handed the book back to the merchant

 

"Why sir? Is the book unsuitable or the price too expensive?"

 

Arman just shook his head

 

"Do you have any other books?"

 

"I only have that one"

 

Arman got up and went to find another bookshop

 

The merchant who saw Arman stand and leave was disappointed.

 

At another bookshop. Arman looked at various books and asked some traders. But no one sold the Blade Technique. Instead, he found countless books on Sword Techniques.

 

Arman saw that it was already evening and he had to go home to sell his Reflection Fruit at the auction. It was possible that there he could find a book on Blade Techniques.

 

While walking home, Arman bought several Books which he thought were suitable for him to evolve later.

 

[Earth Rumbling Technique

  1. Kick (1 EP)
  2. Punch (1 EP)

]

 

He had not only purchased one but two of the same Earth Rumbling Technique books. Arman wants to evolve the two books in two different directions. So he can master Kicks and Punches.

 

Arman took his groceries which he left at the Vegetable seller where he first shopped.

 

"Mr. Kim I took my groceries"

 

"Yeah, be careful Mr. Arman"

 

Mr. Kim was a vegetable trader before, After Arman bought rice, vegetables and fruit at Mr. Kim’s place. Arman decided to get acquainted with Mr. Kim and asked Mr. Kim’s contact. Arman plans to order some basic necessities at the beginning of each month. And asked Mr. Kim to take him directly to his apartment and Arman promised he would definitely pay for the cost of shipping the goods. Mr. Kim also agreed with Arman's request.

 

But for now, Arman can only carry his belongings on his bicycle. Arman put all his companions on his bicycle. When he saw there were various kinds of items hanging on his bicycle.

 

"Can I carry all of them?"

 

On my way home,

 

"Looks like I need a better vehicle"

 

After that, Arman stopped in front of the Mall Supermarket where he worked. He wanted to see if the manager was there. But luck wasn't on his side, the manager was still not there. Brother Chen is also no longer in the parking lot, Eiji must have invited Brother Chen to his motorcycle repair shop.

 

It was fortunate that Arman did not encounter monsters when he returned home. Maybe because it's still early days so the number of monsters is still low. Who knows, what will happen in the future?

8