Chapter 12 : Blood Bats
155 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

City of Garen, in Drink to Drunk (DtD) Bar

A man wearing a hood is talking to a bartender who is preparing a drink

 

"I found a male Evolver with a very good Blade of Evolutionary Weapon. Here is the photo." The hooded man placed a photo of Arman holding the Blade of Despair fighting the two headed Dog.

 

The bartender pours the drink into the hooded man's glass. While looking at the picture in the photo.

 

"How much is the information?" asked the bartender

 

"100,000 DR!!!" said the hooded man

 

"Very expensive?" said the bartender

 

"Will you or not? I could sell to another Organization."

 

"50,000!!!”

 

The hooded man frowned and then stood up, wanting to leave.

 

"We've known each other for a long time, I can only give you that much. You know, the risk of stealing from an evolver is not easy!!!”

 

The man in the hood who heard this smiled. “I know your boss is looking for the Blade of Evolutionary Weapon. I guess 100,000 DR is a pretty cheap price, old friend? ”

 

The bartender who heard this frowned. He knew that the boss needed an Evolutionary Weapon in the Form of a Blade. But evolution weapon is the most difficult item to find, compared to other evolution items. Everyone knows, before the world evolved, there were not many cold weapons.

 

"Okay"

The hooded man who heard the words of the bartender smiled and sat back down

 

“I have gathered information about him. This…” The hooded man took out a paper note from his pocket. Put it on the table.

 

The bartender wanted to pick it up and take a look. But the hooded man didn't give it and put it in his pocket again.

 

"The money?" said the hooded man

 

"Humph!!!" The bartender took 100,000 DR and gave it to the man.

 

The hooded man stood up and left leaving the paper note on which he had written.

 

"Hmm ... a young man. So he is not a member of any organization? An evolver with the ability to control the Earth. Living in the West district of Garen City, in an Old Apartment 4th Floor. I think this will be troublesome." The bartender frowned and looked at the direction the man left. Hooded.

 

The bartender then walks back and calls someone

“Boss, there is information regarding the weapon you are looking for. I'll send you a photo. He's in… ”The bartender shared all the information he had with his boss

 

In a luxury Villa on the outskirts of the White Beach City in South Republic

Seen a man who was sitting near the swimming pool enjoying the moonlight

 

"Call Iron Fists and Lightning Feet over here, I have work for them"

 

"OK boss" replied the assistant

 

Not long after, 2 men arrived. One big and one small

“I have a job for you.” The man handed over a photo of Arman and a picture of Blade of Despair that his assistant had printed out.

 

The two men took photos and printed information

“You get this Blade no matter what! If that guy wants to sell then that's fine, if not you know what to do”

 

"OK Boss!!!" x2

 

"Go!"

 

The two men walked out of the Villa

 

The Iron Fist looked at the Lightning Feet; they were both members of one of the Evolver Organizations, the Blood Bats which were currently quite famous in the underworld of the Republic.

 

Since many Evolvers in the world. Many Great Clans, Consortiums, Religious Organizations, Underworld Organizations, etc. are becoming increasingly powerful. With their financial capital and the strength of their group, they started recruiting Evolvers everywhere and bought many evolution items that were currently in circulation.

 

For large countries the existence of this group does not really affect them, but for various small and medium-sized countries. This really disturbs the order of the State. There have even been a number of small countries that have been overthrown secretly or openly.

 

They stopped in front of the car

"Lightning Feet, you drive"

"Ok"

 

They drove towards the City of Garen

 

White Beach Town is not far from Garen City, it takes 4 hours of driving to get there. But after the world evolves it will definitely spend a lot longer on the road. After all, who knows if they won't encounter monsters during the trip?

5