Into the body of Issei Hyoudou
965 7 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a minute of me looking at her and her glowing wings in complete and utter shock, I motioned for her to take a seat in the living room. She sat down with a smile on her face.

I walked back into my room and erased my search history and then put my laptop back in the drawer. I assumed that my Guardian Archangel being here meant that I was going to die.

I took out my M-Phone and walked back into the kitchen. I put my phone down on the kitchen table. I went into the cupboard and took out my Tea pot and the special tea blend, Immortal Nectar.

I had hoped to keep this for a special day but… I suppose that the day I die is special enough. I put down the blends in special tea cups that a business associate had given me from Japan.

I boiled the water and after 7 minutes, poured the water inside of the cups. I let the water sit for a moment and then took them in hand. I set one down on the living room table in front of Aleria. I sat down in the chair opposite Aleria, taking a sip of the tea.

 Ahhhhhh! It was just as good as I remembered. I let the heat of the tea and the effects of the herbs soothe me and my nerves. The repeated surprises thrust upon me by the Archangel sitting across from me, sipping the tea with closed eyes had caused me to need it. I took another sip of the tea and then set it down on the table. 

“So you said that you are my Guardian Archangel? What does that mean exactly?” I asked her, not really knowing at all what a Guardian Archangel is or what the job is for.

She put a finger to her chin, looking at the ceiling in thought before saying, “Well, I suppose the job is near the exact same as a Guardian Angel. The only difference between them is that a Guardian Archangel has more power and can only interact with their charge in the time nearing their death, near hours actually. A Guardian Angel is able to repeatedly interact with their charges' life, with the purpose of bettering their charges' life.”

I sighed at her. “So I really am going to die.” I let out another sigh and asked, “If you would allow me, I would like to put my affairs in order before my death.”

She nodded at me in agreement. I got up and walked back into the kitchen, picking up my phone and calling the executor of my will, aka my financial manager, Carter Borkin.

“Hello Wilson, how are you today?” Carter asked me , I could hear the happiness of me calling him in his voice. It may have been because every time that I called him, we both made money.

I immediately got to the heart of the matter. “Carter, record everything that I am about to say at this moment.” I waited for Carter to pull out the recorder from the drawer that he holds it in.

“I’m ready, Wilson.”

“I, Wilson Barker, being of sound mind and body, freely change the will to cast out Jack from inheriting my shares. The beneficiary shall be Natalie Harmon. Do you have that, Carter?”

“Yeah, Wilson. Are you sure about this? Jack is your son.” He asked me, worried that I was making a mistake.

I scoffed at the thought of Jack inheriting anything from me. “Yes, a son who has ignored me and my deteriorating health because he wanted me to die faster, so that he could inherit the company. Natalie has taken care of me for the past 7 years, she hasn’t asked me for anything or tried to trick me into giving her anything. She will be my successor, not the boy who was trying to kill me with neglect.”

I hung up the phone after that and walked back into the living room, gulping down the rest of the tea. “I suppose this is where you take me to the afterlife?”

Aleria shook her head. “No, now is when I give you your wish.” 

“My wish?” I ask her in confusion.

“Yes, your wish to be Issei Hyoudou.” Her eyes glowed an intense blue light. “As a Guardian Archangel, I can feel my charge’s deepest wish. Becoming Issei Hyoudou is yours. So do you want to become Issei Hyoudou or do you want to go to Heaven?”

Before I took stock of my own life. Ultimately, my life was unfulfilling. Besides Natalie, I had no one to trust. My son was a greedy, two-faced asshole, who heavily disliked me because my being alive meant he could not get the money that he wanted.

While my friends would be sad at my death, we were all uber nerds and loved anime, so they would just assume that I would be in another world. That I would be getting a harem of beastkin, elves and orc women and being overpowered.

Overall, my life was long, materialistically fulfilling and romantically unsatisfying. Becoming Issei Hyoudou would be a fresh start. I raised my head, looking Aleria in the eye and said “Yes, I would like to become Issei Hyoudou.”

Aleria looked at me, a bright smile on her face, and clasped her hands together in joy. “This is great! While I get the process ready, I will give you some backstory as to why I, an Archangel serving the Omniverse Creator, is here.”

Aleria began circling her hands around each other, a white glow covering them. A few of her feathers plucked themselves from her wings and disappeared into nothingness and, for a moment, Aleria’s face held a grimace of pain.

Before I could ask her about the disappearance of her feathers, she spoke. “Just so you are aware, normally a human would receive an Angel as their Guardian, not an Archangel and especially not one of my stature and power. The reason that I am here is because I volunteered. The Omniverse Creator asked us Archangels who of us would like to become a Guardian Archangel and I volunteered myself. I suppose that they saw what your wish would be and realized that only an Archangel serving beneath him would be able to grant such a wish.”

“But why would a being that made the Omniverse bother himself with fulfilling my wish?” I was shocked at the possibility of my being important enough for the creator of the Omniverse to send one of their servants to watch over me and grant my wish.

 “I would never presume to know the great Creator’s intentions but I have my suspicions. Now that that is out of the way, we can get to your wish.”

The white glow that emerged from her hands, floated over to the living room table, near my cup of tea. Once it rested on the space, the glow became a blank white paper. Aleria tapped the paper, saying “Whatever power that you would like to have, write it on this paper. If you would like to make it easier on me and my wings, you could write the events that would lead to receiving the powers. To keep your events from butterflying the world too much, I will be putting you into Issei after he is killed by the Fallen Angel, Raynare. You should know that you will keep the metaknowledge that you have gained.”

I thought about all of the powers that I could have and then I remembered one of my favorite tv shows about the supernatural that had God in it.

I was about to write what I wanted when I realized that I did not know what to write with. “Um, how should I write on this paper? Should I use my blood? A pen?” She rolled her eyes in amusement at my ‘blood?’ question.

She reached into her bosom, pulling out a green and blue accented pen that she handed to me. As I gripped the pen, I felt the warmth from being stored in her breasts, smirking to myself.

I filled the paper out, making sure to write a backstory that would lead Issei to receiving the powers. I passed the paper over to her, along with the pen.

She looked it over, before saying “These are acceptable. For listing a backstory, my wings and I thank you. Though, the origin that you have given your powers are… unique to say the least. Would you like to leave a note? There won’t be any way for you to contact any being on this Earth again.”

“No, I haven’t had the best health, so when I die, they’ll just think that it was my time. If I leave a letter, they might think that it might have been foul play.”

She sighed and said, “I see, well, if you are sure. Give me a moment, while I manipulate the world of High School DXD to create the events that you have written.” She closed her eyes and began rapidly moving her hands, as if she was moving chest pieces around.

While she did this, her hands glowed a bright, intense green. Was this how she manipulated the universe of High School DXD?

After about 15 minutes, she dropped her arms down, as if a huge weight was put on them. “I’m done. We can get you into the body of Issei Hyoudou now.” She said, happily. 

“Wait, before we do this, I have a question for you.” She gave me the motion to go ahead. “Why did some of your feathers disappear when you made the paper?” I asked, worried about her.

She looked at me with an embarrassed grin. “You noticed that, did you? Well, the rule that the Omniverse functions on is equivalent exchange. When I made the paper, I had to sacrifice some of my feathers to create it. The energy stored inside my feathers is powerful enough to be an equivalent exchange for it, but doing so...” She winced, “It is akin to cutting off a limb.” 

I felt slightly guilty at being the cause of her pain. She gave me a bright smile, saying, “Don’t worry about it, they will grow back and as they do so...  oooh! It will be the most pleasurable thing that you could feel.”

I looked at her, an eyebrow raised at her pleasurable moan of remembrance. 

She took a deep breath, putting her hand on the side of her face, waving away my concerns. “Let us get this done. When I merge your soul with Issei’s, your soul shall be the dominant one.” 

She put her hand on my chest. I watched as her hand slowly went into my chest, not even touching my ribcage. Her hand clutched my heart, causing my entire body to seize up. Then the hand went deeper, somehow. The feeling caused me to gasp in discomfort. I felt a pull and instantly, I went unconscious.

15