NOT A CHAPTER……..AGAIN
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just to let you all know, I am not Korean nor Chinese (I am African-American) nor have I studied into their marital arts. The reason I am writing this is that I was inspired by Xuanhuan stories. If you don't know what it means, I'll put the definition of it on a site that I read on at times, I'll also add a link to the site.

I am saying this because if I put anything in this story that is not correct in either language or culture, I would like to be excused. Though I love reading about it, I am not very clued on how it truly works. I hope you all understand and if you feel the need, please leave some advice in the comments. This is a one-man team and I would need all the help I can get.

Thank you.

Xuanhuan - This term is used for novels in an Eastern fantasy setting. In Xuanhuan, there are usually five basic elements (metal, wood, water, fire, and earth), Chinese-style gods, powerful animal monsters like foxes and tigers that can take on human appearances, etc... It's a mishmash of different elements, and sometimes Xianxia-like elements are present. It's easy to confuse Xuanhuan with Xianxia. Simple definition: Eastern-element Fantasy.

https://www.novels.pl/

0