Chapter 10: Rematch of Terror
164 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi and Jaakuna posed battle ready. A silence drafted the warehouse for what felt like an eternity, but in reality was only a few seconds. Suddenly, a loose metal pipe from a broken railing fell to the floor, and the two women vanished immediately in Mach speeds. Jaakuna and Naomi reappeared in midair, as they both went for an elbow jab, which cancelled each other out as they clashed. As the two were blown back from the shock of each other's attack, they bounced off the wall and charged at each other once more. Naomi fired off an extremely fast barrage of punches to Jaakuna, which she just barely managed to block. Jaakuna now on the defensive, decided to jump back to create some distance.

"Where are you running off to? I'm right here, Jaakuna. This was what you wanted wasn't it?" said Naomi, as she chased after Jaakuna.

"Well, aren't you awfully cocky today? I guess I am teaching you something after all, but don't get the wrong idea. This level is still nowhere near enough to beat me." said Jaakuna as she vanished from sight. 

Naomi, shocked that she lost sight of her evil foe, was kicked in the back of the head. As Naomi nearly fell to the ground, she caught herself with her hands, and bounced upward in the air. As Jaakuna quickly rushed after her; Naomi ricocheted off of the railing, and delivered a flying headbutt right in her forehead. As Jaakuna flew backwards, she backflipped upright to regain her footing. It was the first time Naomi, or anyone for that matter, was seen landing a direct hit to Jaakuna. Even Naomi was a bit stunned by her new found strength. 

Jaakuna was quite surprised by Naomi, as she rubbed her forehead to alleviate the pain. "What's with the look? Surprised that you were able to land a blow on me? Well, don't stop now. Come at me like your life depends on it!" said Jaakuna as she began to get excited.

"Oh, I intend to. It ends here, Jaakuna." said Naomi as she lunged forward.

Jaakuna and Naomi traded blow for blow, seemingly evenly matched. Suddenly Jaakuna delivered a kick to Naomi's chin, sending her flying upward. As Jaakuna immediately pursued after her, Naomi recovered by catching herself on the ceiling. The two bounced off the ceiling, and traded a quick succession of punches and kicks as they descended back to the ground upside down. The two busty women landed back to the ground perfectly, as their bosoms graciously shook in the process of landing.

The two stared at each other with a penetrating intensity, as to not lose sight of each other. " I'm wrapping this up. This is the end of the line, Jaakuna!" said Naomi as she rushed towards her guarded foe. Suddenly, Naomi's whole body tensed up in pain, as cramps were felt in every inch of her body. "Ngh, no not now." said Naomi in pain.

A look of slight confusion hit Jaakuna's face, followed by a sinister grin. " Looks like you've hit your limit, sweetie." said Jaakuna as she vanished from sight yet again, and delivered a kick to Naomi's stomach. Naomi was sent flying backwards, and fell to the ground.

"I don't know what type of training you did to get to such a level so quickly, but looks like your body isn't accustomed to performing this way for long periods of time, am I right?" said Jaakuna as she cockily put her hands on her hips.

Naomi refused to answer; as she slowly got back up, holding her throbbing body.

"Too bad, I guess I'm just still too much for you." said Jaakuna as she delivered a ruthless barrage of punches and kicks to Naomi's already pain-stricken body. 

"Gaaaaah!" screamed Naomi in pain. Naomi attempted to punch Jaakuna, only for her to blitz behind her in an undetectable speed. Jaakuna cockily stood with her back towards Naomi's while resting her arm on Naomi's shoulder. Naomi was so shocked, that she just stood there as the evil Jaakuna rested against her.

"Well, sweetheart, it was fun while it lasted, but I think we both know there's nothing else you can do now. It's over." laughed Jaakuna. 

Naomi quickly turned around to attack Jaakuna, only to get facepalmed right into a support pillar. Jaakuna began to laugh at her helpless foe. Naomi struggled to get back up, but just as she did, she was immediately met with a hard uppercut to the chin. As Naomi floated off the ground from the punch, Jaakuna grabbed her leg, and slammed her back down to the ground. She immediately grabbed Naomi by the straps on her tank top, and kneed her repeatedly in the stomach. Jaakuna then rammed Naomi's back against a rail, and threw her to the ground. 

Naomi began to succumb to the pain from the combination of her muscle spasms and Jaakuna's ruthless attacks. "Ngh.. I-I just can't let it end this way." said Naomi as she attempted to get back up. 

As Naomi struggled to get back on her feet, Jaakuna picked her up by the arm. Naomi threw a weak punch; only for it to be easily caught by Jaakuna, as she squeezed her wrists back down to her side in the process. While doing this, Jaakuna pulled Naomi in closer, pressing her full breasts and bare belly onto Naomi's. As Naomi struggled to get free, Jaakuna bursted into laughter. "HaHaHaHaHa.. I told you, didn't I? That a fight with me could very well be your last." laughed Jaakuna, as the two stood with their voluptuous bodies pressed against each other. Naomi felt her body growing weaker by the second, as she could also feel Jaakuna jiggling from her hysterical laughter. Jaakuna suddenly let go, and spin kicked Naomi in her chest, sending her crashing to the floor on her back. Naomi's gun had fallen out to the ground beside her. As she slowly began to lose consciousness; Naomi attempted to grab her gun. 

"Hahaha.. Oh no you don't!" laughed Jaakuna as she stepped on Naomi's arm to prevent her from using the gun. Jaakuna could not help, but laugh at the sight of her defeated opponent lying at her feet. "It's over, Naomi. I've won. I gave you a chance to improve, but your skills just simply were no match for mine. Do you know what that means? It means that there's no point in dragging this out any longer." Jaakuna pushed a button on what appeared to be a watch, but in actuality was a summoning device for her doomsaber. "Pretty badass looking sword isn't it? It's only fitting that I finish you off with the technology that you failed to retrieve." laughed Jaakuna as she brandished her saber down at Naomi. 

"S-Stop this,  J-Jaakuna." whispered Naomi as her consciousness was fading and succumbing to the pain. 

"No Naomi, I won't. Not now. Not ever." said Jaakuna as she prepared to raise her saber above her head with the blade pointing down towards Naomi. As Jaakuna raised her arms to deliver the final blow, her jacket flared out, completely showing her curvaceous figure and voluptuous breasts. Jaakuna was overwhelmed with laughter, as her belly began to convulse. " Thank you for everything Naomi. I truly enjoyed our rivalry, but now it has come to a close. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!"  laughed Jaakuna as she stretched back for the final blow.

To be continued.

Next time: The end of Naomi?

Author Notes: It was looking good for our girl Naomi, but things have taken a turn for the worst. Depending on who your rooting for of course.

 

 

 

 

 

0