Chapter 21: Arrogance vs. Jealousy
103 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it! I screwed up. I can't believe that damn Naomi, got the jump on me! I've got to get out of here, and find Ms. Akure. Miakumi-sama will be furious, if she finds out about this." said Urayama, as she ran through a large alleyway. As Urayama frantically ran down the alley, she heard a very familiar cocky voice call out to her, that she knew all too well.

"Yo, what's up, Urayama? Where are you off to, in such a hurry? You seem flustered?" teased Jaakuna, as she sat on top of a small building. 

"J-Jaakuna? Thank god,  for once, I'm glad to see you. Listen, Naomi sabatoged me, and because of her, Ms. Akure escaped, and now I.." 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk.. So, let me get this straight? Not only did you deploy and lose three of our recruits on a mission, without Miakumi-sama's authorization, but you lost Ms. Akure to boot ? Heh heh heh, Wow.. You've really done it this time. How'd you manage to screw up that bad? It's almost comical."   said Jaakuna, condescendingly.

"Shut up, Jaakuna! I was ambushed. It's not my fault! Quit wasting time, making fun of me. If you and I both double team Naomi, I'm sure we could take her out for good, and we can take Ms. Akure back." said Urayama.

"Like I'd ever team up with the likes of you. Oh, no, I've got a much better idea." said Jaakuna, as she jumped off of the building, and landed in front of Urayama. 

"Hey, what's with that look? What are you doing?" said Urayama, suspisciously.

"Ya know, I've been thinking. This whole mercenary gig is starting to get a bit old. I'm sure even your dumbass could tell, but I really hate following other people's orders, you see. I think it's about time, I started running this show." said Jaakuna, as she stood with her hand on her hips, flaunting her voluptuous figure.

"I knew it.. I knew I couldn't trust you. What, are you planning on betraying Miakumi-sama? As skilled as you are, your strength doesn't even hold a candle to hers, and you know it, Jaakuna! Don't be an idiot! She took you in, and made you what you are today, you ungrateful bitch!" said Urayama. 

"Heh heh heh heh heh. That's true,  I can't beat Miakumi in a straight up fight, at least, not yet. But you know something? said Jaakuna, as she leaned in and put her hand on Urayama's shoulder. "Miakumi isn't here, now is she? It's just you, and me. You know what that means don't you?" whispered Jaakuna, as she leaned into Urayama's ear.

"Y-You wouldn't dare!" said Urayama, as bullets of sweat ran down her forehead.

"Wouldn't I, though? You're far too nosey for your own good, and thanks to Naomi's little stunt, I finally have the perfect opportunity to take you out without drawing any attention to myself." said Jaakuna.

"Damn you!" Urayama said as she slashed her staff down at Jaakuna. Jaakuna backflipped, as she evaded the attack in the process. "Ok, Warasaki, have it your way. This is perfect for me too. Finally, I can cut you down for good. I've been waiting for the chance, to wipe that smug expression off of your face! I'll settle our rivalry, once and for all!" said Urayama. 

"You, my rival? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You always did have a knack for making me laugh. I'll miss that, once you're in the next life." laughed Jaakuna.

"Shut up! You're a dead woman, Jaakuna!" said Urayama, as she went to slice at her arrogant foe. Urayama charged an energy slash and sliced horizontally at Jaakuna's neck. Urayama had expected to see Jaakuna's head rolling, but instead, she noticed the entire top portion of her staff was missing. "What the, but how?" she said, as she turned her attention from her staff to Jaakuna, who was now holding, not only her doomsaber, but a portion of Urayama's staff as well. 

"Aww. Did I break your little staff? I'm sorry. You were just moving so slow, I couldn't help myself." said Jaakuna, as she tossed the broken staff piece to the side. 

"I didn't even see her move, yet she severed the whole top portion of my staff. Has she somehow gotten even faster?" thought Urayama, as her eyes were opened widely in shock.

"If that's the best you got, then I'll make this quick." said Jaakuna, as she disappeared from site. Urayama suddenly found herself receiving a hard upper kick to her chin, which sent her flying several meters into the air. Jaakuna suddenly appeared above Urayama, as she was floating upward, and kicked her in the stomach; launching the pigtailed girl a great distance, crashing through several walls in the process. Urayama finally landed on a construction site, with nothing but a steel frame of a building. 

"Gaah!" screamed Urayama, as she coughed up blood. Her head dripped of blood, as she staggered onto her feet.

"Hm hm hm hm hm.. Can you hear death's door creaking open yet, Urayama?" laughed Jaakuna, as she walked towards her envious foe.

"Damn you. Damn you. Damn you! You are absolutely the last person I wanna lose my life to."  said Urayama, as she completely lost her composure, from facing the brink of death. 

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Well, that's life for you. If's just not fair, is it? To be killed by the person, you hate most, and strive for revenge against. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be, but guess what? It's reality. It just means you were far too weak!" said Jaakuna, as she posed in a battle ready stance, with her saber

"N-noo. I can't. I can't accept that! I'd rather kill myself, than let you have the pleasure of doing it." said Urayama, as she tried to plunge what was left of her staff into her heart.  Before she could do so, the  entire staff suddenly shattered into pieces, as Jaakuna sliced the staff in super sonic speeds

" Heh heh heh. I don't think so, Urayama. I don't remember giving you permission to take the coward's way out. Besides, aren't you even gonna say bye?" said Jaakuna, as she pointed her blade at Urayama's face. Urayama, quickly attempted to flee, but it was no use. As Urayama jumped and ran on top of a steel beam, Jaakuna suddenly appeared centimeters in front of her face. 

"Haaah!" screamed Jaakuna, as she kicked Urayama into the air. "See ya, in the next life!" said  Jaakuna, as she charged her doomsaber with all three elements. With one upward swipe of her sword, Jaakuna fired a giant combined blast of wind, fire, and lighting  at Urayama.

"AAAAAAAHH!!!! Ooh.." screached Urayama, as the blast exploded, and completely disintegrated her. 

"Heh heh heh heh.. Have fun in hell, Urayama." laughed Jaakuna, as she grinned menacingly at the resulting smoke. "Hmph, how anti-climactic, but that's one down. I'll simply tell Miakumi that, Urayama was killed in her battle with Naomi. With Urayama gone, I'll be able to move more freely, and slowly take full control over Kurai Yohei. Most of the others respect, and have full trust in me. An assassination attempt on  Miakumi is still too risky, though.  The difference in power is still too much. However, it's only a matter of time, before I catch up. Once, I take over Kurai Yohei, not even dad, and his yakuza faction will be able to stop me. I'll obliterate him, along with his entire legacy." said Jaakuna, as she stood on top of the steal beam. 

Jaakuna was making further headway in her evil plans. It seemed that Jaakuna had planned to pick off those, capable of putting a wrench in her plans, one by one. Who would be her next victim, another member of Kurai Yohei, or Naomi? Would Jaakuna's plans succeed without a hitch, or has her arrogance, caused her to bite off more than she can chew? Only time would tell, as the evil, voluptuous woman; continued her destructive path.

To be continued: 

Next time: Deception!

 

 

0