Chapter 26: Jaleesa, the Lustful. (Another Mercenary Agent?)
143 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was 4:00 p.m., at a restaurant in Osaka, Japan. A man dressed sharply in a suit, appearing to be in his 30s, was waiting for his date. 

"Perfect, this spot should be romantic. It's got a gorgeous view of the ocean. I better go back to the lobby, Janessa should be here, any minute." said Damias, as he put roses in the middle of the table, and headed back down to the lobby.

As he waited in the lobby, a tall beautiful woman with chocolate skin, and a voluptuous figure, walked in the front doors. She had on a red tank top, that fit snuggly around her huge boobs. A grey blazer jacket that also hugged her breasts, and grey leggings that clung to her butt, with tight black boots, that clacked with every step.

"Why, hey there, Damias. Don't you look handsome, today?" said Janessa.

"Thanks. You look, as beautiful as ever. Stunning, really." said Damias.

"Aww, thank you. You're such a sweetie." she said.

"Here, I'll escort you to our table. I got us the v.i.p section. You won't believe the view." he said, as they walked up to the table, with the window view of the ocean. 

"Oh, my gosh. This is soooo beautiful! You did this for me? How romantic." she said, with her hands on her cheeks.

"Of course.. Anything for a queen like you." he said, trying to score brownie points.

"Hmm. Now let's see. What should I get. I don't wanna go overboard. I have to watch my figure, you know." she said, as she ran her hand down her breasts, and down her stomach, seductively. 

"(Oh...my... god... I have got to invite her over to my place, tonight.) Damias thought, as he began to get aroused. He was trying his best to keep his composure on the outside, but his eyes grew wider and wider, as he looked at Janeesa's body.

"Heh heh heh.. Really? Am I getting you excited?" she said, teasing him.

"(Shit, she noticed. She's gonna think I'm thirsty.)" he thought. "Oh, well I.... I was just..." he mumbled, trying to think up an excuse, only for it to be interrupted, by Janessa's abrupt laughter.

"HaHaHaHaHaHa!.. Oh, Relax.. I was just messing with you. Why would I get mad, over such an involuntary response?" 

"Heh... heh heh. Yeah, you're right. You caught me. You're just so gorgeous, I guess I couldn't help myself."

"Oh, I no you can't. It's quite funny, and cute." she said, as she chuckled.

"Ya know, you are so down to earth, Janessa. It's true, you're sexy. Any man can see that, but after getting to know you over the past few dates, I just feel like I can talk to you about anything. So, don't worry about it today. Order anything you want, since this is my restaurant after all." he said, as he fawned over Janessa.

"Really? Oh, I don't know. If you insist, I guess, I might as well take a cheat day. It must be quite the responsibility, being a C.E.O of a well known chain of restaurants like this one." she said.

"Yeah, it definitely is, but it has it's perks. Free meals whenever I want, traveling, not to mention, living more than comfortably." said Damias.

"I see. Mm hmm. I think I just met my future husband." she said, jokingly.

"Heh heh.. Well, damn.. Ordinarily, I would say that's way too fast, to be talking about marriage, but you're hardly an ordinary woman, now are you." he laughed. 

"Oh, stop.. You're gonna make me blush." she said. 

After the food arrived, the two continued to flirt, and enjoy the date.

"Oh my goodness. This is sooo delicious. Did you come up with these recipes?" said Janessa.

"Yep, I sure did. To be honest, that particular dish, was an accident. I added the wrong spices, but it actually turned out great, so I decided to put it on the menu." said Damias.

"For real? That is so hilarious. It's funny, how things work out like that, sometimes." she said, with a contagious smile, as she stared into his eyes, leaning her head onto her hand. 

"(Oh my god, those eyes. I can work with this momentum, I'll ask her over now,)" he thought, as he took a relaxed posture, to appear more alpha. "Well, ya know. Sometimes, it's all about trial and error. I would order us some dessert, but I'm stuffed. How about we head back to my place, and I'll show you my secret mudslide recipe, instead." he said. 

"Ooooohh. Sounds delicious. Sure, I'm down." she said, as she slowly licked her lips.

"(She definitely wasn't just talking about the mudslide, I am so in this thing.)" he thought, as he began to get even more aroused. 

Later, after the two arrived at Damias's house, he showed her how to make his famous mudslide as promised. 

"This is sooo good. Chocolatey, just like I like it." she said, as she licked the smudges off of her lips. 

"I'm glad you like it. A special drink, for a special lady." he said, as he put his arms around Janessa's shoulders. 

"You are so sweet to me. Tell me, out of all the women in Osaka, what made you wanna go out with me? " she said, as she caressed his chest.

"Well, not only are you drop-dead gorgeous, but you're really easy to get along with. Being the C.E.O, of a chain restaurant, it's not exactly hard for me to get women, but I feel like most of them are just after my resources. You, on the other hand, are so kind and genuine, and just really fun to be around. I feel relaxed around you." he said.

"Thank you. I also feel, really comfortable around you. You're such a gentlemen, even though I can clearly tell you have a tendency to ogle my breasts." she teased.

"(Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap..)" he thought, as his eyes got wide. "Well, sometimes, I just have a tendency to look down, when I'm thinking about what to say. Not necessarily, at your boobs." he said, trying to play it off.

"Oh ok, yeah, sure mister.. Don't make me laugh. Here, you're obviously a breast man.. I don't mind." said Janessa, as she grabbed Damias's hand, and placed it on her abundant cleavage.

"(I could die right now, and I'd be totally satisfied.) he thought. "Woah, they're so soft, and plump. The perfect pillows." he said, jokingly.

"Hahahahahaha!! You are one hilarious man, Damias. You should see the look on your face, right now. You look like you're about to explode. I gotta admit, you caressing my body like this, is making me feel some type of way, too. " she laughed, as she continued to run his hand down her breasts,  and further down across her stomach.  

"(That's it.. I've done it. I'm in.) he thought.. "Oh, really now. Then, how about we take this to the bedroom. I got a lil somethin, somethin for you." he said, as he kissed her on the neck.

"Mmmm.. Oh, do you now?  It took you, long enough. I'm game, just try not to get too excited, Damias. I know a girl's got it goin on, but... I wouldn't want our fun to end too soon." said Janessa, as she continued to tease Damias.

"Oh, so you got a sassy side. I like that. Well, I'll tell you what, I'll do the best I can, but you're gonna have to go easy on your boy." he said.

"Heh heh heh heh.. No promises. I can't help, but be sexy as hell, so deal with it. You're just gonna have to bring your A game." she laughed, as they made it to his bedroom. 

Things got intense extremely fast that night, between Damias and Janessa. As Damias did everything he could to lay it down, she teased and teased him, until he couldn't take it anymore, and exploded like a shaken up soda bottle. 

"Got damn, Janessa. heh heh. You didn't even attempt to go easy." he said, while panting on top of her. 

"I told you didn't I? I hold back for no one. Still.. I'll give you props. That was quite the experience. You lasted longer than I expected, my handsome warrior." she laughed, as she kissed him on the lips. 

"You know, Janessa, every second I spend with you, the more I realize, I don't wanna be with anybody else." said Damias, as he softly caressed Janessa's face. 

"Damias.. I don't know what to say. You mean?" said Janessa, as she stared up into his eyes.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. I love you, more than anything. If you enjoyed tonight, be my lady, and I promise you won't regret it." said Damias.

"Aww. Damias.. I love you too......." she said, as she could barely contain her laughter. At least, I love how gullible you are." she laughed. 

"Eh?" Damias murmerd, confused, before suddenly feeling a sharp pain in his chest."J-Janessa... What are you d-doing?" he said, as he slowly looked down, and saw that Janessa had stabbed him through his chest.

"No hard feelings. It's just a job sweetie. By the way, it's actually Jaleesa." she said, as she pushed him off. 

"I-I can't believe it. W-why? I-I thought you were different." he said, as he slowly bled out, and started to lose consciousness.

"Oh, I'm different, alright. ha ha ha ha. You have no idea how hard it was, to keep myself from laughing, and exposing myself too soon. Although, If it makes you feel any better, you really could have been my boyfriend, under different circumstances. I really am very attracted to you.  I wouldn't have chosen you as my target, if I wasn't. There's other famous C.E.Os afterall." said Jaleesa, as she stared down at her dying lover, her voluptuous figure towering above him.

"I-I see. Well, I really didn't think....... it...... would end this way for me, but I guess there's w-w-worse ways to die." he mumbled, as his consciousness was almost gone. 

"Aww. That's the spirit. You were so good to me too. I almost hate to see this end. You have about two more minutes at best. I'll snuggle with you, for your last few moments of life." she said, as she layed back down next to him, cuddling and pressing her gigantic breasts against him, for his last few oddly peaceful moments.

"Hmm. Well at least he died, with a smile on his face. Now then, I need to hack into his account, so Kurai Yohei can take conrol of his restaurant chain's revenue." she said, as she took his laptop, and began messing with his files. "There, got it. With this, his restaurant chain, now belongs to us. All we need to do, is come up with an excuse for his death, and hire an undercover C.E.O in his place. This was too much fun. I guess, I should head back to Okinawa, since I'm way past my deadline. I've kept Miakumi-sama waiting, long enough. When I get victims like these, I just can't help myself, though. Heh he heh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! " said Jaleesa, before she broke out into full on evil laughter. 

A new evil Kurai Yohei agent, exposes herself. With the lecherous Jaleesa, on the way to Okinawa, it seems Naomi will have her hands full. Dealing with the evil Jaakuna, was already bad enough, and now she will have to deal with the equally evil, if not in some ways worse, Jaleesa.

To be continued:

Next time: You repulse, me. 

 

 

 

0