Halloween Special
58 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Micky what is the meaning of this?” Tony asked his boyfriend as he struggled with the rest of the fourteen pupils he was tied to on the floor. Tony had tears sliding down his cheeks frightened as he looked around in the cafeteria at all the other pupils who were staring at them all.

Some had confused looks on their faces while others were equally scared, grateful that this was not happening to them and the leading personalities of the school were laughing their heads off, enjoying their means of today's entertainment.

Five pairs of males came walking into the cafeteria holding huge buckets between them. The crowd of leading personalities cheered along with their followers, “WOOOOAH DUMP IT! DUMP IT! DUMP IT!” Who continued to cheer with encouraging voices.

“Michael!!” Tony screamed after he saw the buckets.

The girls and boys beside him were freaking out and begging the leading personalities to not go through with whatever they had planned.

Michael, walked up to his boyfriend and knelt down, “What’s wrong Tony?” he asked as though nothing was happening.

Tony shook his head and crawled closer to Michael but was immediately pushed back by him. Michael stood up and Tony, who stared at him in disbelief, saw hands snake around his boyfriend’s waist and the culprit stuck her head out from behind him and beamed at Tony. Michael and the culprit slammed their lips together making the crowd go wild as they proceeded to eat each other’s faces.

Tony looked at them in horror and yelled, “MICHAEL, HOW CAN YO…”

“Oh shut it you cum catching bag, did you honestly think a faggot such as yourself was capable of catching someone as good as Michael?” The culprit said and spat on Tony.

Tony shut his mouth and glared at her as her spit slid over his left eye and down his face.

Tony was laughed at by everyone around them, but those who were tied up with him gritted their teeth in anger and stared on with their heated gazes at the crowd.

The pairs with the buckets looked at Michael’s friend who was the lead in all of this, nodded his head giving them his approval.

The pairs circled around the group at the centre of everyone’s attention and raised the buckets in the air proceeding to dump the contents on them.

One particular individual who was watching all of this transpire, jumped off the tables and ran out into the hallway to call the supervisors. When the teachers arrived, they saw the horror scene and could not believe their eyes.

The principal who was around the corner, heard the noise too  and came in and saw the terrifying scene too.

In the centre of the room, fifteen of his pupils was sitting on the floor, covered in garbage, dirty water and liquid that looked like blood.

“What is the meaning of all of this?” He yelled and the cafeteria went silent.

The fifteen individuals looked up and over at him, but could not make a peep or else the shitty liquid would drop into their mouths - in all honesty they were not being saved here.

The principal demanded for answers, but no one was giving them. The teachers and supervisors went to help the poor fifteen pupils and chased the rest out of the cafeteria who were happy to leave because the smell was awful coming from the fifteen.

The pupils were helped up and taken outside where they were sprayed with water and given gym clothes to put on. All their parents were called and after the parents arrived at the school they demanded justice for their children.

These fifteen children were traumatized and stayed out of school for some time and during their absence, thanks to the security camera’s in the cafeteria, almost half of the school was punished, but not for long.

One morning, just before class started, Tony was at his locker watching his ex-boyfriend walk hand-in-hand with culprit C. Their group of followers laughed and gagged as they walked past Tony and ruining his day just like that.

Turning around with a heavy heart, Tony clicked his locker open and pulled out his books for the day and just as he made to place them in his backpack, a card fell out of one of the books.

Tony did not recognize the card and was curious since it slipped out from one of his books. Kneeling down after closing his locker, Tony picked up the white card and assessed it.

There was nothing on the front of it, but when he turned the card around he was confused. The words ‘Club ANTI’ was written on it in gold along with an address and a number.

Shaking his head, he slipped it into his pocket and went on his way forgetting about the card.

This similar incident of pupils finding these white cards in their lockers or textbooks, happened all over the school and none of them made an effort to question it, throwing the thought to the back of their minds.

While studying for an upcoming test, Tony found the card in his textbook and frowned, tapping it against his desk, he thought it over and decided to check out the address and ask whoever it was about how they slipped it into his books because this was technically unthinkable and an invasion of privacy.

After school the next day, Tony made his way to the address and stopped outside a beautiful home that was on sale and frowned; looking down at the card again he was confused. This was the address, but why here?

A female walked up the sidewalk and saw Tony standing there looking at the house. She looked down at the card in her hand and saw that Tony had one too. Stopping beside him she asked, “Is this the place?”

Tony caught a fright and stared at her.

“Lindsay?” He asked, confused.

Lindsay nodded her head and smiled, she held her card next to Tony’s and said, “I see you got it too.”

Tony looked down at her card confused, then noticed that she had the same card but the number on it was different, his was VTS00 while hers was VLG00.

“What does this mean?” Tony asked her confused.

Lindsay shook her head, “I do not know, today is my first time coming here and I guess it is yours too.”

Tony nodded his head in agreement. He looked behind Lindsay and up ahead at the road and said, “This place is quite near to the school.”

Lindsay looked in the school’s direction and nodded, “Yup! Let’s go in and see what’s going on, I need to be home before dark.”

Tony nodded. They walked side by side up to the house, but stopped when they heard giggling coming from behind the house.

The hairs on both of their necks stood up and they looked at each other. They did not say anything but both silently agreed to go take a look behind the house.

When they saw what was happening, they were completely confused. Behind the house sat a few of those who were with them during the incident a month ago, why were they gathered here?

When the host saw that two new members were here, he stood up and held his hands out, “Welcome to Club ANTI!”

The members who were already sitting around, turned to look at the new arrivals and smiled, greeting, “Welcome.”

Tony forced a smile as he said, “I do not remember joining this club.”

The host shook his head and held his hands out to them, “No one joined, we were already a part of it even before we were born.”

*

Arriving at school, fourteen of the fifteen found orange folded flyers in their lockers. Opening the flyers, they saw that it was the party being held at the leading personality’s home.

They turned the flyer around and saw the beautiful handwriting that they loved so much and smiled. On the back of the flyer, they read the words to themselves, ‘The little girl picked up her incy wincy spider and plucked off its little legs one by one then tied cinder blocks to her legs. Stepping up a ladder, she jumped off the ledge – how many breaths did you take?’

*

The home of the leading personality filled with everyone who he had invited, including some he did not invite.

The party went on for hours with fun and laughter, music and desperation.

Three hours into the fun filled night, everyone felt a tad bit hazy and did not mind it until they noticed that their friends dressed in all sorts of characters were dropping down unconscious but it was too late to do anything about it as they too fell unconscious.

Soon the house was filled with only music and no movement.

Looking up at the staircase, a beautiful pair of legs wrapped in red fishnet stockings and red heels, stepped elegantly on each step, one by one as they avoided the bodies on their way down.

Hands covered in pink silk gloves reached for the door and pulled it closed, shutting it while they were at it.

Out back, a robe pulled all those out of the swimming pool who were near drowning and settled them on the outside of the pool.

Standing up, the robe looked up and over at the balcony and saw the bloodied corpse bride staring down at it with a decapitated head in her hands. She raised her arm and threw it into the swimming pool dirtying it.

Like a falling of the first domino, her actions signalled the beginning of the night.

Each and every one of them raised their arms and began what they could not turn back from.

Beneath the sound of the pumping music, the melody of skulls being crushed, the harmony of bones breaking and the tempo of carved flesh sounded.

The bloodied corpse bride made her way down the stairs decapitating all those who needed to be decapitated.

Arriving downstairs, the bloodied corpse bride saw that it was time for the next phase and issued a decree to apply the climax of her plan.

Her followers heeded her command and brought over the buckets of red liquid they stored in the woods before the night started.

Giving out a cackle, she picked up one of the buckets and emptied out the red liquid over the bodies until none was left, while dirtying her shoes and gown in the process.

Pleased with their work, she clapped her hands, signifying the end of the night.

The bloodied corpse bride, along with HIS followers left with the buckets through the woods out back and went their separate way.

Arriving home, they checked on their sleeping parents who had a dose of sleeping pills and smiled.

After taking a bath or shower and putting their clothes away, they went to bed and slept peacefully on the night of October 28th.

A local personnel jogged past the home that was still playing loud music and scoffed. Shaking his head, he jogged past, minding his own business.

The sister of the host personality came home and frowned. She walked up to the door and opened it ready to scold her brother, but what she did not expect was that the second she opened the door, blood pooled at her feet.

She looked around in horror and let out a scream. Not daring to step into the house, she ran back to her car, then saw her neighbour and told the old lady to call for the police.

Twenty minutes later, the entire community of Dire Town heard what happened.

Those who knew how it all happened were confused – how could something like this happen in their community?

Their parents were grateful to still have their children, safe and alive.

3