Life in Japan
249 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Geuss whos back
  • Back again Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Not for long Votes: 11 52.4%
Total voters: 21

"Haa, why does politics have to be so boring?" A man with white hair thought to himself.

This man was currently in a global meeting with world superpowers, his name?

Adrian Rays, the founder of the International Hunder Association.

It was currently 5 years after the. first hunter had appeared, Arch.

Adrian was in a meeting that was currently discussing the new SS rank gate that appeared in Russia.

The president of Russia, Pladimir Vutin, was suggesting that some of  Americas SS rank hunters join 3 Russian SS rank hunters to clear the gate.

Of course it was an even split, since the worlds 2nd strongest hunter belonged to America, Adrian Rays. The only SSS+ rank hunter.

But The American president had other plans, let Adrian go and clear the gate, while russia could take 15% material fee, since it was on their land.

Russia strongly disagreed and after a painful greuling hour of torture, they came to a concensus.

Adrian, along with 2 other SS rank hunters will go and clear the dungeon. Anerica getting 60% while Russia was only hetting 30 percent.

The 10 percent was going to Adrian since he was a. higher authority than even the global leaders. But, in actuality, Adrisn was getting an extra 30 % from America itself.

Putting him at a total of 40%. 

Back to the main body, in Japan.

Yui was living a peaceful life, she got adopted by an old couple that were sweet, but the man had an erectile dysfunction, so they never got to experience children.

Yui was 11 now, 2 years from graduating hunter school.

Around 4 years ago, the IHA set up a hunter identification system. They came up with a device to measure if a person could awaken mana, if they could, the device would glow blue and awaken their mana.

If they couldn't awaken their mana then the device would shine a bright red.

When Yui was 7, they inplemented this device in every school as it wss safe for all ages.

Yui got tested and it shone back a blue light. It worked as she hoped. If a person who already awoken their mana touched these, the shone blue, there was no difference between the 2 blues.

After she 'awoken' her mana, her gaurdians were notified, after confermation on going through the rest of the procedures, they brought her to an isolation room. She could feel 0 mana in the air, it was going exactly as procedures planed.

The told her to put her hand on the ball for measuring magic talent, she held back, and got a score of S+, a very high score, but there was more than 500 S+ ranks in the world, with over 100 left in training.

They escored her to another room, which was heavily furnished. They wrote her mana talent in her report card, they gave it to her and they let her go back to class.

After an hour of waiting in a gradually filling room, everybody in class was present.

The teacher, Mrs. Hamushani, called roll and let us mingle with eachother for the rest of the school day, which was only 20 minutes.

Then, the popular kid, whose name was Shota, went to the front of the class and announced his score of A on the mana talent.

After his display of confidence, many other people started to go up and anounce their rank.

Many of them being B or below, only 3 of the class got A, and one got S.

Then it was Yui's turn, the stoic girl, having negative emotion on her face, anounced her score of S+.

The room was dead silent, nobody made a single sound, letting it sink in that one of their class mates was going to become a future S+ ranker.

Suddendly, the bell that wnded school went of and the students went home for the day, wanting to tell their parents of the new genius of their class.

"Just another day in the life of Yui" Yui thought with a relaxed tone, as she made her way home, waiting to drop a bombshell on her foster parents.

8