Specialized Magic?
105 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello There
  • Hi Votes: 2 18.2%
  • General Kenobi Votes: 9 81.8%
Total voters: 11

Walking back to her house, Yui was contemplating her next actions.

She thought about how she would tell her parents about her ranking, thinking that it shouldn’t be ordinary as it was a nice occasion.

She got home, “I’m home.” She said.

‘It seems they are out’

As she starts preparing for the surprise, she couldn’t find some of the explosives so she goes to the shack in the backyard.

But, when she looks in there…

She couldn’t find anything, so she resorted to creation magic.

She didn’t want to use it as it used a percent of her total magic to create, and not a fixed amount.

Creating explosives only took 5% though.

Time slowly ticked down to 6pm as Yui cleaned the house making sure not to leave a speck of dust.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

“I’m here!” Yui says from her room, rushing to the door.

As she opens it she finds her parents holding a gift, “Surprise!”

“We got you a give since it’s your birthday today!” Said her mom.

“We hope you like it!!” They said.

Yui cracked a small smile as a tear rolled down her cheek, “Thank you both. for being with me. I don’t know what I could have done without you. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart!”

Her father handed her the gift, it was a specialized magic detector.

“T-this thing is worth a fortune!” Yin said exasperated.

“We don’t need all of the money we have, we should give some to you, after all, we don’t have time to be with you for that much longer anyway.” Her father said with a warm smile.

“But still, you already knew…”

‘It seems my surprise was unnecessary. I’ll go dismantle it later tonight.’

They all walked to the living room and sat down on the couch with Yui in the middle.

“Come on, test it out already Yui.” Her mother said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

You exhaled sharply and took the detector out of its case.

In the world of hunters there are many sub-professions.

One can be a hunter, a mage, or more.

But one thing stays consistent.

Everyone has a unique skill.

Although it is a bit different for mages, which Yui is.

They have a specialized magic.

Although they can learn other types, they will always have the advantage against other people when they are using a specialized magic versus a non-specialized magic.

The detector glowed a soft light when Yui injected a small portion of her mana into it.

2 words then appeared like a hologram.

They read: Reflection Magic

Yui’s eyes widened slightly then went back to normal. It was clear that she was surprised by this.

‘Status’

Name: Yui Rays

Level: 10,000,081

Titles: {Strongest Hunter} {Wandering Mage} {Monster Calamity} {Immortal} {11 Tier Magic Creator} {Strongest Human} {Monster Hunter} {Origin of Mana} {Magic Creator} {Limit Breaker} etc.

Status:

HP:100,000,810

MP:150,001,215

STR:20,000,162

DEX:20,000,162

END:20,000,162

MAG:30,000,243

MO:30,000,243

Skills: [Greatsword Mastery] [Element Mastery] [Lightning Control] [Black Hole] [Meteor] [Time Stop] [Time Rewind] [Erase] [Nature Control] [Teleport] [Clone] [Splitbody Control] [Limit Break] Etc.]

Specialized Skills: [Reflection Magic]

‘So it seems it is a new skill for me to master’ Yui though with a silent smirk on her face.

6