Chapter 7- Awakening
99 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV: Mael

Transfer completed...
Stabilizing the elements of plane....
Awakening the Administrator of the plane....

'Hmm? Wh- What? Where? Ahhh! the plane.'

It took me some time to become fully aware of my surrounding after waking from my sleep. How long did I sleep to become like this?

Welcome Administrator Mael...

'How long did I sleep?'

2456 years

Well, well, would you look at that. This is going to be a new record for my longest sleep.

'Did you complete the recovery of the plane?'

Affirmative. The plane has been recovered from immediate collapse and can now sustain life.

I see, now that's completed, I should check my core. As I willed it, the Condensed law materialized in front of me. But instead of the usual semi-solid sphere, what came out was a dark green coloured ball of flame. The changes made to the condensed law elevated my mood.

"Finally! now I can be considered as an orthodoxic powerhouse." I murmured as I felt the power of the ignited law.

But upon looking closely to the core of the ball of, my elevated mood started to dampen, as there existed a small pitch black sphere which refused to ignite even when the surface was ignited.

I may have ignited the condensed law of dream but the condensed law of nihility refused to show any sign of ignition after it's initial formation millennia ago. Maybe because it is a law born not of from the universe. Anyway back to testing.

The highest peak of the law of dreams is said to directly materialize things out of your imagination into reality. Of course there are restrictions upon it. The more the object does not align and accept the laws set by the universe, the more the chance of failure in materializing the said object. And the amount of origin energy required for the materialization is not negligible.

Now for an experiment let's materialize something. What should I materialize? hmm? Ahh! There is that.

As I started to Visualize the image, a tiny minuscule amount of orgin energy started to drain from me and the outline of the object started to materialize.

Yes, yes at long last.

"Hahahaha.. finally the day has came. The day for you guys to materialize in this world. Come! materialize before me."

BOOM

Along with the sound, smoke covered my created object. Finally it's out..

The smoke cleared out to reveal the things I longed for eons, a brown piece of bar and an reddish oblate.

"Haa.. how I missed you guys. Welcome back, chocolate and strawberry." I said in gleeful voice.

It's what you think it is, an ordinary bar of chocolate  and an ordinary strawberry. But when you are in a world where these common things does not exist, it becomes  more precious to you.

"I should return for now." I said as I threw both of them into my big mouth.

The taste, hmm there was not much of any taste, as the chocolate bar and the strawberry were too small compared to my mouth. Next time I should make them bigger than the ordinary size to fit my mouth.

"Send me to the outside, plane."

Affirmative

 The plane teleported me from it's core to the starry sky. As I turned my vision towards the plane to check the result of my years of work, my mind went into a blank.

This! Whaat! Why me? I knew that the plane will take upon some characteristics of it's master's element but this is an overkill. With the ever stretching green sky combined with the black ground, the entire plane looks like an underworld where the dead resided. Even the rivers and the ocean is showing signs of black colour. Black does have a cool and mysterious side to it, but there is a limit to everything.

I hope that my creations are a fan of black colour, else this will drive them crazy. Anyway, I should return for now, by now Blacky must have marked me as MIA. Come to think of it, did I mention to Blacky how long I would be gone? Maybe? hmm maybe not.

With that thought in my mind, I started to calculate the new location of the space link's entrance as I moved away from my plane.

4