CHAPTER-4 Blacky’s view
373 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV: Blacky( Garmr)

Haaaa...

I can't but let out a sigh as I looked at the napping Lord Mael who was supposed to be attentive towards this alliance meeting.

Ever since he condensed his law , Lord Mael has lost his drive and all he does  is sleep.

Everyone in the Clan only  knew that Lord Mael messed up and didn't get what he desired and thus sympathized with him.

But only few knew that he got something terrifying on the same level as what he wanted and him lazing around has no other reason other than his laziness.

"...And thus i would like to inform everyone that  the lower regions of the 'grand record has been made accessible to everyone, and further all the clan heads are provided with the authority to access the  middle regions  of the grand record" what the primordial beast of knowledge Vertis said made me shift my vision to her.

hmm...access to her grand record, I should note that down.

Similar to Ors she too is a giant snake but coloured in deep crimson.

Even though she said free access to her knowledge record, it's just her creating indebtedness towards her just like Orcs.

Vertis is a primordial whose domain encompasses all that had happened in the past and is happening in the present, thus making her as formidable as Ors.

Much like many of her similarities to Ors, her fame too is on par with Orcs  as she is a walking encyclopedia ' if you know it then she definitely knows it ' that is her laws characteristics, but unlike Orcs her clan's strength doesn't match up to her prestige.

By granting access to the 'grand record' managed by her clan  to all primordials, she creates a dependence between them, thus  elevating the status of her clan in the process.

well played!!  ... A simple, yet an effective  plan.

 No wonder Lord Mael doesn't have a favorable impression about her, but the lord liking anything that threatens  or  kills him would be a sight to behold.

 Anyway who cares about Lord Mael's like and dislike when there there is free benefit, and it's not like Lord Mael will move unless it is absolutely necessary(unless i start to mess up with his things). So it should within the safe zone.

------------------------------------------

"With this the current meeting is adjourned"

This meeting did present a lot of interesting occurrence... Hmm...  creation of higher planes, birth of child of Universe, access to the grand record, and about the active war provocations against  our created races from the ethnic races.

But in the end they are just mere facts that doesn't affect our clans, so all is well as long as it does not affect our clan.

 I should wake up the Lord now, after all he did say he has some plans  for plane creation.

I do hope this doesn't end up as a disaster like his previous experiments.

"Lord Ma-"

"What?" 

"YO- YOU WEREN'T ASLEEP?"

"Hmm, yeah  i was but it's not like  i can't take a deep sleep when i have something to complete." said Lord Mael.

'Yeah right, you have slept like a rock even when there were emergencies within the clan so where is this diligence coming from?' I wanted to  blurt out, but i didn't.

"But creation of a plane doesn't require our current attention, milord." There are much to do for him  in the clan apart from plane creation, even though the clan is self efficient without him.

"I will have to do it sooner or later andddd-"trailed of Lord Mael.

"And what?"

"And I don't know when it will be completed and even if it is completed I won't know whether it can be  inhabited or not." said  Lord Mael.

'IF YOU JUST REQUEST  LORD ORUS FOR HELP YOU CAN LITERALLY REDUCE ALL THE HARDWORK. ' I very much wanted to yell at him, provided he listened but since his pride won't listen I kept quiet.

I don't know what to say about his pride? He is willing to gamble for his success rather than request aid from Lord Orus..it's pretty sure from his tone that it will take at least a few centuries to show his self calculated results.. and in case it doesn't show results, all his centuries of effort will be laid to waste.

"well I'm off-"Lord Mael suddenly stopped his sentence as he stood up and started to look left and right.

"What is it milord?" 

"The exit."

"What?"

" where is the exit ?" asked Lord Mael.

Aaah..I completely forgot about it, after all i did teleport him here.But who can blame me for not reminding him after I pulled the stunt on him.

 "After passing the door behind you, turn left, another left then right and-"

"Stop right there!" interrupted Lord Mael.

"what I-"

"Stop wasting my time and just transmit it to me already." Lord Mael told in irritation.

 "Yea- yeah"

Should I warn Lord Mael that mind transmission is deemed to be dangerous and nowadays we use soul transmission or oral transmission as a replacement for it ?

Nahh....on second thought let him suffer, and it's not like he will  die from something on that level. Maybe with that he will learn to reduce his sleep time and be up to date on world affairs... or maybe I just wanted him to suffer a little for the punishment I'm gonna receive up on return.

'Then see you later, Blackie.' He transmitted.

'Yeah, and take your sweet time returning' I replied to his vanishing back.

it's not like he is absolutely needed for the daily necessity of the clan and it's definitely not me being afraid of the punishment on his return.

6