Chapter 17 – Bear Life 3
135 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the goblins were gone, I threw a pile of clothing into a basket before bringing them to a nearby stream. Taking a washing board, I started to scrub the clothing while looking at the surface of the running water.

 

Reflected in it was a young girl, a lot less childish and more pretty and delicate. My hair had also grown longer, except it was still waist length, since I had grown taller as well.

 

Perhaps I was a little similar to that girl in my dreams? 

 

Remembering her, that empty feeling in my heart began to spread again. I quickly shook my head. Don’t think about it!

 

Wiping away the tears that threatened to form, I sniffed before continuing with my laundry, going through each clothing until they were cleaned. Afterwards, I hung everything on a string tied between two trees outside of the cave.

 

Clapping my hands, I felt a feeling of accomplishment before heading back in. While wondering what I should do. 

 

Perhaps I should do that?

 

The fact that I was wearing transparent underwear and walking around all day with them turned me on…. In fact, it kind of snapped causing it to feel a little breezy.

 

“Mitra.” Hearing my footsteps, Leona opened her eyes before pointing her chin at the weapons on the side. “Grab a weapon.”

 

“... Which one?”

 

“It doesn’t matter.” She said. “We’ll go through all of them.”

 

We’ll go through all of them? Hearing her say that, I became confused. “What are we going to do?”

 

“Spar of course. Without power, how will you survive in this world.” She rolled her eyes at me. 

 

“En,” her logic made sense. However, I blushed. “Perhaps not now?”

 

Seeing me fidget, she looked at me with confusion. 

 

“After I get a change of clothing!” 

 

The bear sighed at me. “Then, do you know anything about this continent?” 

 

I shook my head. Aside from the Shura Kingdom and Holy Empire, I knew nothing else. Leona growled at me before patting the spot in front of her.

 

“Sit there.”

 

“En,” going forward, I sat in front of her. Of course, making sure I didn’t expose myself.

 

She placed a paw on her chin before shaking her head. Afterwards, she began to draw a rough map on the dirt floor using her claw.

 

“The area we’re in is called the primordial forest. It cuts through the continent before moving upwards.” 

 

She made an L shape while drawing a large O on top of it. The forest had even cut into the Shura Kingdom. Next to the forest and above the Shura Kingdom was the Vampire Nation. And further above that, which was the Sanctuary. 

 

She then separated the Shura Kingdom territory. We were currently in an unnamed village. After that was a satellite town for the Heim Dukedom. Connected to it was another 3 Duke Territories. They were the main forces that guarded the shura and monsters from humans, and were responsible for attacking them as well.

 

In between were other nobles, in between the Duke territories were Marquisies, while Baron and Earls were situated between the Royal Capital and the Duke Territories. Further to the East was the sea.

 

West of the Shura Kingdom was of course the Holy Empire. 

 

“What are all these dots?” She patiently began to stab points on the Holy Empire. 

 

She glanced at me. “They are dungeons.” 

 

“Dungeons?” 

 

“Hmm,” she looked at me, her eyes filled with amusement again as she grinned at me. Seeing her fierce look, I secretly gulped. Leona suddenly laughed. “They are remnants of the ancient war.”

 

“Do you know about it?” Hearing about that war again, I became curious.

 

Leona shook her head. “I only have a general idea of what happened, and not the exact details, since not even my husband was alive at that time.”

 

“Oh.” I looked at her in excitement.

 

She grinned at me again. “100,000 years ago… as for what it was like before the ancient war, I have no idea. However, I do know that humanity faced a crisis. An unknown God along with an unknown army of creatures had attacked them.

 

Not only that, it also seems like the Shura God had been involved. As for Humanity’s side, their main forces were of course their Main God, the Adventurer God, the Divine Realm and countless minor gods.

 

In the end, facing the threat of extinction, the Adventurer God paid a heavy price. Using the Heavenly Realm, himself, as well as their Main God, sealing the Unknown God away and its army. Afterwards, he split the key into countless dungeons, which is what the territory of the Holy Empire is situated.”

 

I patiently waited for her to continue. 

 

“As for the Shura God, he seems to have suffered an injury lasting even till this day.” Leona removed her paws from the map. “The shura’s goal seems to be to free the unknown god, while humanity’s goal is to conquer the dungeons. All while defending its territories. Of course, that’s just an overview of the situation.”

 

I nodded, as Leona began to draw the rest of the continent. It seems south of the Holy Empire, it was another human nation. They had split off from the Holy Empire forming their own republic, keeping a hands off approach to the conflict of the two.

 

“That’s about it.” 

 

“Oh,” I got up and stretched, perhaps I should go play with myself? Thinking of this, I began to become aroused again. I cupped a hand between my legs so it wouldn’t drip onto the floor of the cave. “I’m going back to my room!”

 

Without waiting for her reply, I hurried into the inner cave.

7