Chapter 18 – Bear Life 4
117 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I made my way into the room. 

 

“Ah! Leona, don’t call me until tomorrow.” This way, she wouldn’t accidentally barge in on me. She gave me an odd look before nodding and lying back down to absorb mana. I patted my chest before heading onto the bed.

 

Smearing my hands on the sheets, I wiped the fluids off my hand before using a finger to slide it along my slit. I’m already so wet… 

 

“Nn…” I didn’t even need to play with my lemons this time. “Ah!~” Due to the robe, I didn’t have to hold back the sounds of comfort I was making.

 

Each stroke caused me to feel good. Using my free hand, I began to fondle one of my lumps, they had grown larger, although still a bit away from Lilia’s bunnies.

 

“Nn…” I continued to rub myself, as waves of comfort spread from between my legs to the rest of my body, causing me to wish it could go on forever. 

 

I’m about to…

 

Feeling it coming, I began to rub faster.

 

“Nngghh,” I curled up, as my body tightened. A large wave of pleasure wracked my body, causing me to twitch and groan. 

 

“Hah...hah…” When it retreated, I was left with a feeling of exhaustion. Feeling too lazy and tired to do anything else, I closed my eyes. 

 

I feel like I’m forgetting something….

 

____

“Sorry,” while holding the basket of laundry, I apologized to Leona. I had forgotten to retrieve them yesterday, causing it to end with her doing it for me.

 

“Grr, remember to retrieve them next time.” 

 

I lowered my head and nodded, as a feeling of guilt overtook me. 

 

“Go change,” Leona pushed me with her paw. “Also choose something you can move around in.”

 

Taking it all, I went back to my room, I threw my cloak to the side before removing my dress, and the torn pieces of underwear before selecting a new set. 

 

In the end, I chose a shirt and pants, although not too tight fitting. It was best to hide my figure. While thinking of such a reason, I changed into it before heading back outside. 

 

“Which weapon…” I muttered to myself. The sword seemed tempting… Guess I’ll use that, when I realized something felt wrong. Not the sword, but what Leona was about to do. I widened my eyes.

 

I’m going to spar with her? The scene of me getting swatted away by a giant bear appeared in my mind. Ahh!

 

Although not as much as when we first met, her mana was still way higher than mine!

 

“Quickly.” 

 

Unwillingly, I grabbed the sword before facing her in a stance while placing a hand on my chest to suppress my feelings of fear.

 

I gulped.

 

With heavy steps, she went in front of me. Afterwards, she waved her paw at me. “Come!”

 

At her signal, I let out a shout as I charged with her with the sword, which she easily blocked. Afterwards, it just became me hacking at her with a sword here and there as she did nothing but defend until I felt tired.

 

She nodded at me. “Not bad, we’ll have you try the next weapon when you’ve rested up.”

 

“En.” I fell, I mean sat down on the floor while releasing my territory to absorb mana from the surroundings. “??”

 

I didn’t have this before in the dream, causing me to feel a little disoriented. 

 

I inadvertently smiled, at least I’m remembering stuff. Perhaps the stronger I get, the more memories that will come back. And perhaps, I’ll be able to find her again. 

 

I retrieved the territory. It wasn’t like I needed it to absorb mana from the surroundings. 

 

Getting up, I went over to grab another weapon before hacking at Leona with it as she solidly defended herself. 

 

“Hah...hah…” Placing the axe on the floor, I caught my breath again. It gave me a different feeling from the sword. With the sword, it gave me a feeling like I could do whatever I wanted with it, however the axe felt a little stuffy.

 

“We’ll stop here.” Leona said to me. 

 

“En.” I nodded and was about to head back inside my room when she stopped me. Her amber eyes narrowed, causing my heart to skip a beat. 

 

Her amber pupils slowly began to turn red. Different from Lilia’s, but a burning red, filled with the scream of countless souls. It then turned gray before splitting into two fishes that swam around each other. One black, and one white.

 

“...” I was drenched with cold sweat when her eyes suddenly returned to normal.

 

She sighed and shook her giant head before pushing me with her paw. “Sorry.”

 

“??”

 

“Haha, you look somewhat like my husband.” With a laugh, she sat back down before waving her paws at me. “Go.”

 

I nodded before going back to my room. Afterwards, I removed my shirt and pants as well as my underwear before throwing them off to the side. Taking the cloak, I covered myself with it as I began to rub myself to pass time.

 

7