Chapter 21 – Bear Life 6
105 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Groggily opening my eyes, I was met with a familiar face. She was currently looking at me seemingly in a daze.

 

“Lilia?...” I wasn’t dreaming right? However, the feeling of the grass around me and the sound of the running stream brought me back to reality. Remembering what I was just doing a while ago, I blushed. It looked like I fell asleep on the banks.

 

“You’re awake.” She seemed to have snapped out of her daze when she noticed me moving. 

 

“Are you okay?” I was a little worried at her. I sat up when I felt the fabric of the cloth touch against my slit, reminding me of the embarrassing outfit I was wearing.

 

“Mhm, what about you?” 

 

I could only nod. “I’m okay.” 

 

She let out a sigh. “I saw you asleep next to the stream when I was coming back.” Afterwards, she reached a hand out, however midway she pulled it back. “Be careful next time.”

 

“En.” I tilted my head at her before getting up. Something seemed off about Lilia.

 

“Ah, my laundry!” Going over to the clothing, I was about to finish washing the clothing when I realized a big problem. I couldn’t do it without opening my cloak and exposing myself!

 

Without a choice I could only put the clothing back inside the bucket before turning to Lilia. “Can you help me?” I asked pleadingly.

 

“Sure.” She nodded before coming to help me pick up the bucket. Seeing her inquisitive gaze I looked over to the side and blushed. 

 

“I-” Seeing me fidget, she sighed before flicking my forehead. 

 

“You’ve been naughty again haven’t you.”

 

“Rubbing the spot she flicked, I could only nod while feeling a little bit shameful. However after the first time, it wasn’t as bad.

 

Her cheeks became dyed slightly red before helping me carry everything while I quickly followed after her. My pants were still wet, causing them to stick onto me. Luckily my body was quite strong, or I would’ve probably gotten sick.

 

“Where have you been?”

 

“I’ll show you later.” She smiled at me before showing a smug look. “Hehe, hahaha despite all the people that showed up, in the end I still won!”

 

“??” I didn’t really understand what she was saying, however I kept silent for now. 

 

When we returned to the cave, Leona still wasn’t there. Lilia simply placed the basket on the ground near the side before going into my room.

 

“Wow~ This wasn’t here before I left.”

 

“En.” Going inside, I grabbed a change of clothing before heading off to the side room. “I’m going to change.”

 

Without waiting for her reply, I hid inside before wiping myself dry and changing out of the pants and panties into a dress. Shirts and pants were dangerous!

 

Taking everything, I went outside and began to hang dry the clothes that were wet. Including the ones I was just wearing when I saw Lilia looking over at them, causing me to blush. “Don’t look.”

 

She coughed before walking forward. Afterwards, I saw bite her finger causing a steak of blood to spill out. Afterwards, she began to draw a magical symbol in the air. I turned my view away towards somewhere else.

 

“Mitra, you should be careful.” She warmed me again. 

 

“En. I’ll be careful next time…” I lowered my head. “Is it safe now?”

 

“Mhm.” 

 

Turning around, I found that all of the clothes were dried and the magic formation was nowhere in sight. “Where’s Leona?” She began to store all of the clothing away.

I shook my head. “I don’t know. She was gone when I woke up....” I sneaked a glance at Lilia.

 

It was a little awkward, since it's been a few months….Not knowing what to say, I went and grabbed a broom and was about to sweep when I heard the sound of familiar footsteps. However something was off..

 

“Leona!” I ran towards her, one of her toes was currently encased in ice, and there were a bit of wounds on her body.

 

“I’m fine, I just need to rest. It’ll grow back.” She then turned towards Lilia and grunted. “You’re finally back.”

 

“Mhm, thank you.” She thanked Leona. 

 

Leona growled before sitting on the floor like usual and began to absorb mana. “So, are you going to leave again?”

 

Lilia nodded before looking at me. 

 

“Are we continuing our journey?”

 

“Mhm,” she twirled her hair. “Although, we’ll probably delay it for a bit.” She glanced at Leona. “At least until we fix her situation.”

 

“En.”

 

“Thanks,” Leona thanked her before glancing at me. “Mitra, in a bit I’ll need your help.” She then let out a yawn before waving her paw at me.

 

Although I was curious about what help she wanted, I nodded again when Lilia pulled me into the room and had me sit on the bed.

 

“Mana.” I gave her my hand as I passed her my mana. She then took out a few blood crystals as she controlled streaks of blood to form another complicated formation. “It should be okay now…” She muttered before taking out a wooden box. It was a little familiar to the one from the valley.

 

“Hehe,” she showed a smug look. “The reason I took so long was because of this!” Afterwards, she opened it to show a seed inside that radiated an intense life aura. “Here.”

 

Taking it, she didn’t wait for me to reply when she placed the seed on my forehead, causing me to enter my mental world. The seed then floated into my core.

 

‘Hmm,’ along with her voice, I felt her look at my core again, causing me to feel slightly uncomfortable and embarrassed. Although not as much as the first time. ‘Looks like it’ll take a while longer.’ 

 

Opening my eyes, I looked at her in confusion. However she placed a finger on my lips, signaling me not to ask. I could only nod.

6