Chapter 32
82 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uu,” it was painful, it felt like my body had shattered. My consciousness fading in and out as I slowly recovered. 

 

I don’t know how many days passed. The only thing I could look at was the gray sky, unable to move. I felt fear, would I be stuck like this?

 

Luckily, not long later, I was able to move a finger, giving me hope. In fact, it seems I was recovering fast. 

 

Around a day later, I was able to move my entire arm. 

 

I let out a sigh as my recovery speed continued to speed up, and soon I was able to move my entire body.

 

Getting myself out of the small hole, I hugged myself and shivered. “Never again…” I wouldn’t be able to find anything else….

 

I began to make my way back to the tree while feeling depressed. Sitting on it, I huddled up as time silently passed by. 

 

Until one day, I noticed a long green vine creeping down from the sky. It slid along the mountain walls before finally reaching the floor.

 

Seeing this, I ran towards the vine in happiness. It was something new, something I hadn’t seen before. 

 

While patiently waiting with a feeling that I didn’t understand, a girl slowly came through the sky, using the vines to climb down.

 

When she reached the ground, she looked around before looking at me while I looked at her. She had green hair that reached her waist as well as green eyes. She was wearing brownish clothing and our height was a little similar.

 

Feeling her gaze scan my body, I felt slightly embarrassed. I didn’t know why, but it felt uncomfortable to be looked at.

 

“Hello, I’m Ria.” Seeing me cover myself, she introduced herself.

 

___

I finally remembered.

 

Rubbing my eyes groggily, I woke up when I felt my tail brush against something. Along with that, I realized I still didn’t have pants on. Blushing, I went over to the side of the bed before placing them on.

 

She was still sleeping. She was currently showing a peaceful look on her face as she slept. I continued to look at her as time slowly passed until I heard the sound of a bell. Going over, I looked out the window. 

 

It seems the bell indicated a new day, since we weren’t able to tell day or night in this city. Although the walls had clocks.

 

I simply looked out the window. I could only wait. Wait until she woke up. It wasn’t like I could head anywhere. Shaking my head, I went back to the bed and lied down next to her. 

 

And like this, day after day passed. As if making up for all the years she missed, she continued to sleep. Although from time to time, she would mutter my name, or show a painful expression as if she was having a nightmare, only calming down when I hugged her while saying her name. 

 

The one that I had just remembered.

 

Her appearance was also changing to become more like Ria’s. 

 

Fortunately, without anyone bothering us, a month soon passed and Lilia’s appearance had completely changed into hers. Or perhaps in this case it was restoring, she finally opened her eyes. 

 

One was blue, while the other was a burning red, that caused a shiver to run along my spine. Although it quickly retreated leaving its original red.

 

Seeing her, I smiled. “Welcome back?”

 

“Mhm, I’m back.” She placed a hand on my cheeks before pinching me. Afterwards, she sat up. “How long has it been.”

 

“A month.” She pulled me into her embrace as she stroked my back.

 

“Naughty Mitra, how is it? Did you enjoy two-timing?”

 

Hearing her say that I blushed. “It can’t be considered two-timing right?” They were the same person!

 

She laughed softly before releasing me. Afterwards she got up before taking out a change of clothing. Removing the broken pants and panties, she changed into a dress, her long black hair cascading behind her. “You haven’t done anything during the past months?”

 

I shook my head. “I waited the entire time.” It wasn’t like I could leave her alone, especially when she had nightmares. I also didn’t find it safe to go anywhere, so I just hid in the room. Luckily, they didn’t come knocking on the door to kick us out. 

 

She nodded. “Let’s go.”

 

“We’re leaving?” I got up and stretched. 

 

“Nope~ We’re still going to stay for a bit.” She placed on her cloak before leading me out of the door and down to the lobby.

 

The receptionist looked at Rhea and me while showing looks of confusion. 

 

Rhea simply passed her our room pass. “How much do we owe?”

 

The receptionist began to calculate, 1 silver and 10 coppers.

 

Afterwards Rhea passed her the amount and before extending it for another week and leading me back.

 

“??”

 

She pinned me into the bed.

 

____

Beast!

 

I shouted in my heart. It had already been 7 days as we continued to do it on and off, causing me to feel tired and exhausted. 

 

The bedding was already soaked and covered with our scents as we hugged each other, my tail swaying behind me.

 

“Ria… I’m tired…” Even if I enjoyed it, going at it for so long was too much.

 

“Nn,” she stroked a hand against my back. “I’m just happy…” Seeing her smile, I also reflexively smiled before going forward to kiss her. I was happy as well.

 

“Ria.” 

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Are you Lilia or her?” 

 

She paused before turning onto her back. “Which do you prefer?”

 

At her question I paused. “Both?”

 

She pouted. “Cheater.”

 

“Hehe,” I stuck my tongue at her before snuggling up at her. 

6