Chapter 35
69 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After buying a bunch of clothing and fabric, we returned to the inn when we saw a familiar face. It was the trio of orc and 2 beastkin. I believe their name was Ron and Lyra? Although the orcs name I didn’t know. Since he was usually silent, and throughout the enter journey he hadn't said anything.

 

Lyra looked at us before looking at our hand before blushing.

 

En, it was understandable since I was blushing too. Our fingers were interlocked as we had walked down the streets.

 

“You two sure are close. Haha.” The orc auntie behind the desk laughed at us.

 

“Mhm~” Ria nodded as a matter of fact. “We’re married after all.”

 

Seeing her say that, I blushed harder. However I was also happy. I quickly grabbed my own tail that was waving a little too happily behind me.

 

Traitor!

 

The orc auntie was stunned for a moment before waving at us. “You’re just back in time for lunch. Have a seat.”

 

We nodded before going over to a small table on the side. Before long, an orc bought our food. It was grilled boar meat along with a type of sauce with a vegetable dish on the side.

 

“Enjoy.” After leaving two glasses of water, he made his way back inside.

 

Taking the knife, I began to cut the meat and started to eat. The sauce was flavorful, and although the meat was a little tough, it was still pretty okay to eat.

 

“??” Feeling a gaze concentrating on me, I raised my head to see Ria staring at me. “You’re not going to eat?’

 

She sighed. “After enjoying the world’s finest delicacies, food from the mundane world no longer entices me….”

 

It seems she had been too used to food from the nameless inn. “Ehh, but throwing it away is a waste….”

 

She pouted. “Mitra blockhead.” 

___

 

After finishing lunch, we returned to our room. Lilia began to take the clothing over to the bathroom. “Do you want a bath too Mitra?”

 

“En. I want a warm bath.” 

 

“After we washed everything~” After filling the tub with water and detergent, we began to go through all of the clothing and underwear. 

 

“Hang them there.” I brought everything that was done to the designated spots and by the time we were done, it was already late in the afternoon. Ria stretched for a bit before saying, “Let’s take a bath now.”

 

She began to clean the tub before filling it with water.

 

“?” 

 

“Hehe, of course we’re going in together~” She went and locked the door, afterwards, she turned around with her hands behind her back. Her long black hair swayed gently behind her while her cheeks were dyed red. “I’ll help clean Mitra thoroughly…”

 

I blushed before nodding. Afterwards, I began to undress and enter into the bath. Ria did the same, as she pulled over her white dress. Her panties were blotched, exposing her evil thoughts.

 

“Don’t stare too much…” 

 

I turned around, although in the end I peeked at her. She had bent over to pull her panties downwards, exposing her beautiful line along with the sticky string.

 

“Mitra… If you continue to look…”

 

Of course, I ignored her as I continued to peak. She had dropped the panties while undoing her bra, causing her bare bunnies to be exposed. She didn’t cover herself and instead simply allowed me to watch as she made her way behind me.

 

“I’ll wash your back.” 

 

“En….” I moved my hair over to my front.

 

Taking the towel, she began to do as she said and washed me. Although I had a feeling the water was mixed with something else by now, both mine and hers. 

 

There was also my tail that was being naughty, so she simply grabbed it and then sat on it.

 

“Your front next~” She got up with a slash letting my tail be freed. Afterwards while leaning over behind me, she began to wash my front, from my arms to my chest. 

 

“Ria…hah...hah...” 

 

Splash splash.

 

She had abandoned the towel midway and began to use her hand to rub my slit. I gripped onto her arm. 

 

“Geez, Mitra, I can’t clean like this~” Afterwards, she passed me her other arm. Blushing, I swapped and gripped that one while she continued to rub.

 

“Ria… I’m...ha...hah…” I gripped tightly onto her arm while she held me in place. My body tightened up while spilling a bunch of fluids that mixed into the water.

 

When I finished, I collapsed into her arms. “My turn next…” Looking up, her cheeks were flushed while her red and blue eyes were misty. 

 

“En.” After I caught my breath for a bit, holding back my tiredness, I separated from her. Afterwards, I grabbed the towel and began to wipe her back for her. “Ria…”

 

After finishing her front, I decided to counter attack.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Turn around?”

 

“...” After a bit, she turned over, her cheeks were flushed. Taking her hand, I started to wipe each one before making it to her chest. Seeing them, I had the urge to suck on the pink perks. 

 

I used the towel to wipe them down as they undulated with her breath. After finishing, I went forward before kissing her on one of them. Not on the pink, but on the underside, causing her to shiver. 

 

“Hehe…” Grinning at her, I began to move to her stomach. 

 

“Mitra…”

 

“I can’t wipe like this... can Ria stand?”

 

“Nn…” She obediently got up for me. Afterwards, I started to wipe her stomach before moving down one of her legs. Afterwards, I slowly made it towards her thighs, stopping at the part she wanted before making my way to the other leg. “Mitra…”

 

By now, a line had dripped all the way down to the bath water.

 

“En,” I placed the towel downwards, afterwards, while holding onto her legs, I started to use my tongue to clean her lower mouth for her. She shivered and almost seemed to collapse. However I held onto her and continued to lap using my small tongue.

 

“Mitra…” Glancing upwards, I found that she was playing with her bunnies. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to see her expression since her head was raised.

 

Before I knew it, I had begun to use my tail to rub myself, since my hands were occupied.

 

“ha...hah...Mitra...”

 

I’m cumming again as well…. 

 

Splash splash splash.

 

I pressed my mouth against hers as I came causing me to moan into her.

 

Perhaps that set her off as well since her body seemed to stiffen as her flavorful juice began to flow into my mouth along with her cute scream.

 

When the two of us were done, my hands gave way, and she collapsed back into the bath. Luckily, I had pushed myself back a bit, it’d been a disaster….

 

Although perhaps the bath was already a disaster….

 

She pulled me into her arms while stroking my back, running through my strands of white hair. We silently like this, although my tail was making splashing sounds in the back.

6