Chapter 36
67 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Ria flushed the water away and we cleaned ourselves again, instead of dressing up, we simply made our way out of the bath and dried ourselves. Luckily there wasn't anyone else in the room, so we could walk all the way to the bed. 

 

She dried my hair before pulling a blanket over us. Turning to face her, I hugged her again while our chest pressed together.

 

“Hehe, Mitra, you’re wet again.”

 

I blushed while feeling her hand trace that spot. “No more… even if my body is saying otherwise….”

 

She chucked and nodded while hooking her legs with mine before pressing her wet mouth over mine. “I’m wet too~”

 

I simply shut my eyes.

 

“Ria…” Before I had noticed, I had begun to move my hips. Not only me, but her as well. The feeling of her lips and buds rubbing along with our juice mixing again caused me to be filled with happiness and pleasure.

 

Feeling it coming again, I hugged her tightly.

 

“Mitra!” She cried, her hands gripping me back as if she wanted to merge into me. When we finally stopped, she released me, I fell onto my back while feeling exhausted. 

 

“Geez…”

 

I turned my back against her and tucked my traitor between my legs, hooking it over my lower mouth like an underwear.

 

Ria placed her arm over me while hugging me from behind. 

 

I snuggled closer to her and amidst her warmth and softness, I slowly drifted to sleep.

 

___

“How will we leave?” After dressing me up Ria had brought me over to the mountain wall. A fearful feeling still lingered in my heart. 

 

The pain of feeling like you were shattering while your consciousness drifted in and out, along with the inability to move afterwards. 

 

“With this.” She pulled on the vine next to the wall. “We’ll tie you then have it bring us all the way up~”

 

She pointed upwards.

 

I nodded.

 

She then brought the vine and tied it on my waist, clapping her hands at her handijob, she then leaped on to the top portion of the vine when I felt us begin to ascend.

 

“I’ll go on ahead,” she said. “I know you’re afraid, so I won’t ask you to climb.” She started to climb upwards, combined with the speed of the vine, she soon disappeared.

 

I could only slowly ascend while watching the ground get further and further away. I also became more and more scared as a result.

 

“Ria!” I cried. “Don’t shake!” Midway, the vine began to shake a bit, causing nervousness to take over my entire body.

 

“Hehe,” her giggle came from through the clouds.

 

 Luckily it was only that one time.

 

I quickly decided to close my eyes.

 

“We’re here.” Along with her voice, I felt that I was pulled onto a hard surface again, the ground, although there was something else this time. 

 

“Pretty right?” Opening my eyes, I saw the scene of a cute girl looking at me with her green eyes filled with vitality, while a sky that I had never seen before was in the background.

 

“En.” I nodded.

 

“Uuh,” she let a groan out. “It’s already in the middle of the night…. We’ll stay here for now, since it seems like people are afraid to come near here.”

 

“?” I tilted my head at her.

 

She just waved at me. “Don’t mind. For now, let’s sleep.”

 

I nodded again. “Can we sleep further from the edge though?” I didn’t want to roll back inside. Just imagining it caused me to feel squishy. “I can’t walk anymore Ria….”

 

She nodded before carrying me further away into the trees.

 

“Anymore and it’ll be dangerous.” Ria warned me. “This is the furthest we can go. 

 

I nodded. I could only use the tree to block my view of that steep cliff. 

 

____

“Uuu,” I groggily opened my eyes. Ria’s arms were still on my waist as she was sound asleep. I turned around to face her. Her fragrant scent wafted under my nose. 

 

I wanted to giggle, however I didn’t want to wake her up and it seemed like Traitor agreed with me, as it simply remained like a fluffy underwear. 

 

Although Ria’s face became slightly red.

 

Suddenly, I felt her hand move as she placed the back of it on my tail. “Mitra…” she opened her eyes. “Your tail is tickling me…” 

 

“Oh,” I giggled and went forward to kiss her before separating. Afterwards, I turned on my back and unraveled my tail. “Hya~” A sticky feeling caused me to let a sound out. I blushed while pretending nothing happened. 

 

Ria simply rolled on top of me. before pressing her lips on mine. It was warm and soft, however it was brief as we separated.

 

“Here,” she passed me a change of clothing and took out her own. Although she simply wore that white dress again and simply changed her underwear. When she was done, she turned towards me.“Not changing?”

 

“En.” I blushed while getting off to place on my clothing as well. “I need to wash my tail.” 

 

“I’ll help~” 

 

I hesitated before denying her. “No need!” I stuck my tongue at her before running into the bathroom and shutting the door.

 

Going to the bath, I simply filled the tub with water before sticking my tail inside. I had begun to think of a serious problem. Although it was nice having a tail and fluffy ears, I didn’t want them forever….

 

Deciding to ask Ria about it, I removed my tail from the pool of water. Flicking the droplets off, I then went outside. 

 

“Ria!” 

 

“Hmm?” She was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me.

 

“Can I get rid of this tail and ears?”

 

“Mhm, when you grow again, they’ll naturally go away.” She lowered her head while showing me a pleading look. “That’s why let me touch them more?”

 

I bit my lips, however I nodded in the end. “Only before we…” I blushed while twirling my fingers together. “You know, it makes me….wet….” I said the last part in a small whisper that was barely audible.

 

She nodded repeatedly before coming over. “Just a little?”

 

In the end, I still passed her it. Luckily she didn’t go back on her words and simply stroked it twice before going over to the laundry. She stored everything before leading me out of the room.

6