Chapter 37
71 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The innkeeper gave us a look. “There won’t be a refund for the dinner you missed.”

 

“Mhm,” Ria nodded. “No problem.”

 

“We’ll begin to head to the next town tomorrow. Does Mitra want to walk or take a carriage?”

 

“Mm,” I didn’t mind either…

 

“Walk?”

 

“...”

 

“Carriage?”

 

“...”.

 

“We’ll walk then~” She gleaned at my traitor and made a decision. 

 

I pouted and grabbed my tail causing her to giggle. 

 

“Here,” after exiting the inn, she went to a stall and bought a cob of corn before strolling around town.

 

“...” Feeling someone look my way, I turned towards a direction. However just as fleeting it disappeared. “Ria…”

 

I pulled her.

 

“Hmm?” She pulled me over to a seat nearby and passed me one. 

 

“Did you feel someone looking at us?”

 

She placed a hand on her chin. “Mhm. However aren’t people always looking at us?”

 

I shook my head before biting into the corn. After chewing and swallowing I continued. “This one is different….”

 

It was filled with different emotions that were different yet similar to how others looked at us. One I didn’t recognize, while the other was desire. However, the desire was different from how the goblins or wolves looked at us.

 

“Hehe, I’m joking.” Ria pinched my nose before touching my fluffy ears. 

 

“En.” Seeing that she understood, I earnestly finished the corn until it was just the cob left. “Where do I throw this?”

 

“Here.” Ria took it, and then stored it away. “I’ll dispose of it later.”

 

“...”  

 

The two of us then continued to sightsee through the town. Going here and there, however there wasn’t much and eventually we went back to the inn where we passed the rest of the time. 

 

Sitting on the bed, I faced away from her while she muffled my tail, stroking it, muffling her cheeks with it.

 

Her movements caused me to feel aroused. 

 

“Ria…” I slipped my tail out of her grasp. “Pants.” With a blushing face I asked.

 

She glanced downwards at the blotch that had formed before making an ah expression, causing me to feel embarrassed for asking.

 

Her cheeks became dyed red as well as she took out my broken pants. 

 

“Wait here…” I went to the bathroom and removed my pants and panties. Afterwards, I placed on the broken pants.

 

Using my tail, I cupped it between my legs before making my way over to Ria.

 

Upon seeing me, her breathing grew rougher while her eyes became filled with desire. 

 

With shaky steps, I endured the ticklish feeling before crawling onto the bed. Afterwards while on my knees, I held onto a rail while uncurling my tail. 

 

____

The next day, we went out of the inn. After bidding farewell to the orc aunt, we proceeded to the east gate. Coincidentally, that trio of orc and beastkin was also leaving that day with their merchant.

 

We waved at them.

 

Although, our destination wasn’t the next town, but towards the jungle on the side. Ria’s plan was to lure the stalker out and take care of him, or her.

 

“...” we continued to go deeper inside and a few hours later, that gaze had returned again. 

 

“Show yourself.” Ria said.

 

“...” No response, however the person didn’t leave. 

 

“If you don’t come out, don’t blame me!” I shouted. 

 

This time, the figure moved and with a bam, a large man had appeared in front of us. He looked like a human with long purplish red hair, while his eyes were completely purple. He was dressed in a pitch black outfit, with purplish outlines.

 

However, different from how we thought the stalker would act, he was on one knee while one hand had formed a fist that was placed on the ground.

 

“Master.”

 

“...Master?” I became confused. 

 

The man remained silent, without bothering to lift his head. 

 

“You probably have the wrong person,” Ria said from the side.

 

The man remained silent, as if completely ignoring Ria, causing me to be dissatisfied. “Listen to her.”

 

After awhile the man finally answered. “Although she is different from our father, we can tell she is the source of our power. That’s why, we cannot deny her, nor can we disobey.”

 

“Then,” I tried to test something. “You’ll listen to her from now on? Since she’s my wife after all. Call her Mistress!”

 

“...Mistress.” Although the man showed an unwilling look, he still called her in the end.

 

“Hehe,” I felt a little smug. ‘Is it okay?’

 

I began to talk to Ria telepathically.

 

‘Mmm,’ she made a sound as if lost in thought before asking him a question. “So, who are you, and what’s your name.”

 

“This one is a creation of envy who escaped that damned human’s seal some 80,000 years ago. Thy name is Igor. Mortals call me the Flame Demon.”

 

“Envy?” I glanced at Ria, however it didn't seem like she seemed to know as well. However there was something else I wanted to know. I asked nervously. “I’m not your mom right?”

 

“...” He seemed taken aback before shaking his head. “We only have a father, no mother.”

 

I sighed. 

 

‘It’s okay.’ Ria held onto my hand tightly. ‘Just because my hair was green, doesn’t mean my romance was.’

 

Hearing her say that, I glanced at her with a strange feeling.

 

‘Hehe, it's part of something our daughter always says.’’ 

 

“...” Right after a bomb, a larger one just dropped. I wanted to roar into the sky. 

4