Chapter 41
82 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mitra…”

 

“Just a little longer…”

 

“Mitra,” the voice combined with the shaking caused me to not want to wake up, when I was suddenly pinched on the cheeks. “Wake up!”

 

“Ah!” I opened my eyes to see Ria was sitting in front of me.

 

Rubbing my eyes, I sat up to find I was in an unfamiliar place. There were walls around me, and the sky was replaced by a wooden ceiling. 

 

Right, Ria had brought me out of the valley.

 

“Let’s go.” She got off the bed and stretched. 

 

“En.” I followed after her as she left the room. 

 

“Good Morning.” Grandma greeted us.

 

““Good Morning.”” 

 

We both greeted her back. Ria went along and sat on the table while Grandma came over with bread and water.

 

“Ria, can you help grandma with something today?” Grandma suddenly asked.

 

“Nn,” she nodded. “What did you need help with?”

 

“You see, Jill from next door has gotten sick, so I would like you to pick some silver moon grass.”

 

“Sure,” Ria agreed while finishing off the bread. 

 

Of course, I would follow after her. Truth be told, it was an unfamiliar place, so I was still nervous, and Ria didn’t seem to push me away either.

 

After eating it, Grandma came back with a basket as well as a clipper before passing it to Ria.

 

She carried it on her back like her backpack and began to make her way out of the house. Following after her, we made our way outside of the village we were in. Along the way, people would show their concern for Ria, saying stuff like she had disappeared, and that they searched for her yet were unable to find any clues.

 

Ria did as Grandma said and kept the valley a secret, and merely said she had gotten lost, and along the way, she found me.

 

When we reached the outskirts of the village, she looked around for the herb. Afterwards, she took me around the place and started to cut stalks of grass, presumably the herb that Grandma was talking about.

 

She would then pass me the stalk of grass and I would place it on the basket for her. Because she was doing most of the work, I was able to look around. The sky was just as she had said, it was blue while there was a ball of light in the sky, probably what she had told me. It was the sun.

 

“Mitra,” hearing Ria call me, I turned my attention back to her. She handed me a herb for me to place into the basket behind her before moving onto the next location.

 

Like this, we continued to harvest until we had around 10 or so before returning to Grandma. She thanked us before going off to a backroom.

 

Knock knock.

 

Someone knocked on the door. “Ria!” Grandma’s voice came from inside the room.

 

“Coming!” Ria went over to the door and opened it, and the scene that showed up caused my heart to skip a beat. The man was dyed red as he staggered inside and made his way over to the chair.

 

Ria went over and placed a hand over him, as a green glow enveloped his body.

 

“Thanks.” The gashes on him quickly healed, and although he was still dyed in blood, he looked a lot better.

 

“No problem~” Ria placed her arms behind her back and smiled at the person.

 

‘Haha, he was about to reach a hand out to pat her head, however seeing that it would get Ria dirty, he retrieved it. “I’ll have the payment by tomorrow.”

 

“Nn,” Ria waved her hand at him. He then left the place.

 

Like this, my life with Ria continued in the village, and I slowly became more accustomed to it and less afraid of my surroundings. 

 

Until one day, a stranger had come over to the village. He was similar to the bloodied man we had seen before, in that he was covered in wounds.

 

“Help…”

 

The uncle who lived across from us supported the man into a bed in the guest room. Ria then as usual went over to heal the man.

 

He showed a surprised look. “Thank you young miss.” Getting up, he passed her a few coins. “This is all I have to repay you….”

 

“It’s fine. In fact, it's a lot more than usual.” 

 

“Haha, keep the change.” The man laughed before making his way out of the house. 

 

The two of us then proceeded to take the bedding on the bed off to the nearby stream to clean.

 

___

Soft….

 

I slowly opened my eyes to find that we were back in the inn room. Turning around, I found Ria was currently asleep, with a hand over me.

 

“??”

 

The last thing that I remembered was we were about to head into a store when I suddenly felt sleepy.

 

The sleepy figure let out a groan and opened her eyes. “Mitra?”

 

“En,” seeing that she was awake, I sat up, causing the blanket to slide down. “Why am I naked….”

 

I blushed. 

 

“Hehe, since Mitra was about to grow again, I removed all your clothes.”

 

“....”

 

Grow?

 

My first reaction was to look downwards, and I found that my lemons were no longer lemons, but bunnies!

 

Although they were still a little bit off from Ria’s, the current one, and not the past. 

 

“Kya~” I was suddenly pulled by Ria before she got on top of me, afterwards, she locked her lips with mine.

5