A Hole in The Roof
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy woke up, dazed, as if everything around her was something... Foreign, but it couldn't be, it was her bedroom after all.

"Why is everything so bright? It's almost as if there is a hole in the wall."

Amy looked to the roof, There WAS a hole in the wall, and it was moderately sized. All that came out of her mouth was a shocked gasp, and there was good reason behind it, she was in a dormitory and she wasn't close to the roof, she was on on the first floor, and the dorm had two floors.

Amy sat up, her internal monolouge going over ever posibility she could think of

What happened!? I was just going to sleep and everything was alright! If something broke the roof it should've woke me up, especially considering the fact that there is a whole other floor on this building!

A tornado? No, no way, I would've woke up and it wouldn't spare this floor. Can't be a tree either, there would be at least a branch in my room.

"Speaking of that!"

Amy looked around her room, the only strange thing being the hole in her roof and the rubble on the floor, it was a sunny day out, no cloud in sight.

"Thought I'd be able to see what made the hole, but all I see is another hole in the room above me, maybe something fell through the roof and left? No that makes no sense, it would've died.

After theorizing for around five minutes something unusual happened

You have gained the skill Theorizing!  
   

"Ahhh!"

Amy jumped, a blue screen had suddenly appeared in front of her like some kind of RPG Status screen.

"What the hell?"

After five minutes of staring at it, it simply dissapeared as if it was never there.

"I, I don't really know what to say, was that a status screen?"

"..."

"I can't just stand here anymore, I need to find out about the hole in the roof, I'll deal with that later.

Grabbing her phone, wait... Where was her phone?

"I could've swore I left it on my nightstand. I guess i'll just have to do without."

Not grabbing her phone, Amy got up and left her room, and was hit with another wave of Abnormality.

"What happened here? It looks like the aftermath of an apocolypse in those zombie movies."

There were holes in the wall were you could see sunlight peaking through. The hallways were overgrown with moss and there were many cracks in the tile floor with grass blades sticking out of the the bigger cracks.

"This starting to turn into the 'this isn't real' direction, there is no way this could've happened in one night, but... The fact that i'm here and this happened is even less believable, was I drugged and brought into a similar building? No, that doesn't seem possible either."

Theorizing has reached level 2!  
   

Amy jumped again, this time without screaming.

Nearly gave me a heart attack! Wait... This as well? No no no no, that can't be it, that only happens in novels... Could it?

"Status"

2