*ERROR* *CRITICAL FAILURE*
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CRITICAL FAILURE*
....................
Unregistered user Identified!
...
Welcome, user
'Amy'

It was as if Amy's body had gone through a sudden change, her head was pounding, arms aching, and then everything stopped and she fell down, now unconcsious.

Registering status
01%

                  

Registering status
99%

Amy woke up hungry as if she hadn't ate anything in a few days, and the floating window only made her feel disoriented. Amy groaned and sat up looking at her surroundings and then realized ot was dark, like, dark dark.

"What the hell was that? I was just... Oh, right"

The user 'Amy' has now been registered within the system.
Name: Amy Summers
Race: Human
Age: 21
Class: None

Hp: 100/100
Sp: 50/50
Mp: 0/10

Active skills: Adrenaline Rush Lv1

Passive skills: Theorizing: Lv2

Class skills: None

Stats:
Constitution: 20
Stamina: 10
Strength: 12
Dexterity: 13
Perception: 11
Intelligence: 15
Willpower: 13
Mana: 2
Mana regeneration: 1

Looking at the multiple windows around her Amy felt weirded out. First of all there is a hole in the roof of her dorm room, Second there is this RPG like status screen, and Third everything aroind her is dark and scary.

"I should just go back to my room and go back to bed, maybe this is some weird dream or I've been drugged and this is some hallucination. Damn i'm hungry"

I've never been hungry in a dream before... My head hurts too...

Amy went back to her room on search of some snacks she brought there, the dorm rooms weren't that big so she didn't have anything more than snacks.

"Hahh sweet sweet oreos,"

Amy looked down at the package of Oreo's contemplating whether or not she sould actually eat them, she felt sluggish and hadn't really ate any actual good food in the past few days, she needed actual nutrients.

"To think i'd actually not want Oreo's..."

Oreo's reminded Amy of the good times, the times when she would go on a camping trip far away from civilization and see the stars with her dad, all of them, while mindlessly munching on Oreo's.

It wasn't just novels that made her love space.

"I should call him, maybe we could go in a hike together, I think next week school is out"

While she was thinking to herself she mindlessly opened the pack, hearing that familiar sound.

"One or two couldn't hurt, right?"

... 

After eating a whole row and doubting herself, Amy got up, changed into a new pair of clothes and put a hoodie on, It was getting cold after all.

She then grabbed her flashlight, which had a floral pattern on it, and opened the door once more, heading over to the cafeteria. Which was a 10 minute walk away, and It was pitch black outside, and cold.

"I probably should have thought this through..."

"Well it's beem a while..." will probably be my new catchphrase. Anyway I'm going to redo the description, again, I had an Idea for this story that, after I thought about, didn't sit right with my own skill level. It's fine though, just another story Idea I guess.

2