Setting off
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy woke up, but didn't do anything.

...

It was a quiet morning

...

Amy just sat in her bed doing nothing. She didn't want to, she was feeling anxious.

I have to leave, if I don't I... I may die. Whether it be a heart attack or being mauled to death like that woman, I think her name was Sam.

Somehow at the thought of that woman, it was as if the atmosphere felt heavy, heavier than before at least.

I... I didn't even know her, but... I've seen her, just seen her around, laughing and cracking jokes with her friends. She was a human being, and she's dead now. She had feelings, happy memories, bad ones... But, that thing, it killed her and it was laughing. It enjoyed it, that face... I need to get out of here, and step one is always preperation but first, I'm hungry.

"I guess I'll start with the beans..."

...

"Okay, that should be it"

Amy was doing a quick double check of what she had in her bag. But she was scared of leaving, it was scary thinking about what would happen to her if that thing was still out there. But... She got up and she took a step forward, then another, and eventually she came to the front of the dorm. And she stepped outside of it, beyond the boundry.

...

Amy found herself in front of a forest that wasn't there a week ago, the road suddenly came to an end.

"I just won't question it at this point."

Amy just stood there thinking.

What am I doing? I have a good amount of water in food but if anything like that... thing... was in this forest then I'd be screwed

Nevertheless, Amy picked a direction and followed it.

...

"Man *huff* I'm exhausted"

Amy pulled up her status screen.

Name: Amy Summers
Race: Human
Age: 21
Class: None

Hp: 99/100
Sp: 5/50
Mp: 10/10

Active skills: Adrenaline Rush Lv1

Passive skills: Theorizing Lv 7
Fear Resistance Lv 5

Class skills: None

So, 1/10 of my stamina left after walking on uneven ground for what felt like... three hours? No that can't be right, More like four. I should probably do more exercise, the last time went on a hike was back when I was 18 with dad. That was a good camping trip, even if broke my nose.

On another note, it doesn't seem to be as easy as I thought to get a skill, I mean, I got theorizing eas enough so... wait, I didn't have any skills before this status screen so, is it a mental thing? Do I have to be tailored to my skills? Things often do end up being restricted because of genetics. Maybe it's just because of how much I theorize on the daily and I was already 'qualified' for it. Would you have to be qualified for a skill? Wait, would that be the classes? Like you only get 'common' skills. And then class skills? It's possible but I don't think so, the status screen would most likely have a different layout if that was the case.

Amy looked around the forest taking it in breathing in, and out.

Whatever, it's not the most important thing right now, which is my hunger.

Amy got to setting up a picnic primarily consisting of bean and water, a horrud combination.

"If only I could get some rice to go with this, that would at least be normal"

Her Latino side was coming out, but then she got back to eating her miserable meal while reminiscing about her grandma telling her to eat more.

0