Chapter 1- Here comes the guardians
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               The guardians have transported themselves to the world where carriers of gods and gods coexist and are now in the center of the town.

               Teresa, being the leader, uses one of her power to scan the town for information. She smirked for a brief minute before reporting to the other guardians. She thought: How fun is it going to be in this world, I wonder....

Teresa: Angela, Aster, this place seems to have good gods becoming evil gods and there is a group of people helping the evil Gods back to good gods. They go to this school called 'Ameria Academy'.

                 After saying, Teresa led the guardians to the school. They were now at the entrance gate of Ameria Academy

Teresa: Here's the school, you guys!! Come on let's go!!

Angela: Hey wait! Are you going to enroll into another school again? You always have the habit of enrolling into the school whenever we went into different worlds!

Teresa: Its okay! After all, i bet this school is even more fun than the rest. Its says in their school website that it is the school for the 30 chosen carrier Gods. I've also asked about the school from other people also. This school has good reputation and is famous also!

Aster: Just let it go, Angela. You know she will never listens whenever she is like "that" ? After all, what can you expect from the main personality of Teresa- "Love"? Listen obediently?

Angela: *sigh* Oh well...

                  They managed to enter the school chairmain's office to enroll. However...

Teresa: What!? What do you mean we can't enroll?

Chairman: Of course! You don't have the symbol that represent the carrier of God.

Teresa: You know, even though we don't have any symbol, we are as powerful as any level 10 gods you know?

Chairman: ......

Teresa: C'mon, Angela. Let's show our true power!

Angela: *face palmed* Ok. What kind of leader can you be?! Carefree and rarely does her job God has given?! Hmn…

                 Then, Teresa and Angela went out of the office through the window and stay afloat midair. They go a few steps away from the school building and demostrated one of their main power ability to the chairman. Teresa manipulate fire while Angela manipulate water and battle each other. Upon seeing the battle, he finally agrees into enrolling them into the school.

Chairman: Ok. I guess you guys can enroll afterall. The power you guys have will certainly be useful. So... Welcome to Ameria Academy

Teresa: Hooray! We get into the school! Well then... Ameria Academy, here we come!


The information of the guardians are in the Glossary

0